[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEDIA BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: Ben-Rhodes.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Rhodes.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
So this white house aide spilled the beans on manipulating the press:

>"The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

/pol/ is on a hot streak today:
>normiebook censoring news confirmed
>reports confirmed 27 year old normie morans

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/the-aspiring-novelist-who-became-obamas-foreign-policy-guru.html?_r=0

He also is confirmed for writing the Bengazi talking points the administration has said it had no involvement in.
>>
>>73553038
Bump for this comfy thread.
>>
File: joo30.png (205 KB, 431x276) Image search: [Google]
joo30.png
205 KB, 431x276
will there be a day when i don't have to use this pic?
>>
>>73553543
Bumping again. This is pretty funny, the guy is openly admitting everyone is unqualified and full of shit from the government through the press, and he manipulated everyone willingly, and the NYT prints it like he's a genius visionary.
>>
File: historyrepeatingitself.jpg (331 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
historyrepeatingitself.jpg
331 KB, 1038x539
>>73553038
bumping for interest
>>
oh hell
Ben Rhodes is Jewish
>>
File: ben rhodes.png (25 KB, 767x531) Image search: [Google]
ben rhodes.png
25 KB, 767x531
He's married to a woman who does foreign policy for Barbara Boxer (one of California's two Jewish female senators)

His brother is the fucking president of CBS News

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>>73553038
No way he is not getting aced.
>>
>>73554482
the more you learn the less surprising it is.

I had an internship type job at a prestigious but small law firm. A couple of times I heard partners on the phone with the New York Times or other newspapers, it sounded more like they were telling them how to write the story than being interviewed.
>>
>>73553038
The full quote clearly says is a complaint against the media not having better skilled journalists after getting rid of foreign policy experts in the news, "All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus. Now they don’t. They call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing."
>>
>benghazi

pls stop, nobody takes this seriously
>>
stop sliding this faggots
>>
Great thread but I think this is a little too rich for neo-/pol/.

Hiro needs to make a conspiracy board already.
>>
>>73555390

poo in loo
>>
File: 1444866166543.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1444866166543.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>73554482
>creative writing
>>
>>73555404
what do you mean conspiracy? Nothing is disputed I posted.

>>73555278
It's not even unknown what happened at this point. The only possible loose ends is who the terrorists were supported by. No one is talking you seriously at this point.
>>
>>73553038
I've said it before, if a revolution again ever happens. It's the media that's needs hung first. Burn that then k street
>>
>>73555126
I thought the quote I chose was funny and attention grabbing, but I don't think the broader quote changes the meaning. The press is very unqualified and unprofessional, literally taking the administration's report and printing it as news.
>>
>>73554241

Of course he is
>>
>>73555541
And a community organizer.
>>
Tbh we need to start a revolution if Trump doesn't win.

Like a sons of Liberty kinda thing.

Take the power away from the spoiled nepotistic faggots with alterior agendas and corrupt lazy beurocrats.

Only we at /pol/ can make anime real
>>
>>73556236
i was with you and then i saw the last line
>>
>>73555759
I don't mean to critcize the choice of using part of it. I'd probably have done the same thing for a thread and I very much agree that most of the press, especially those given access to the White House nowadays is full of unprofessional sycophants.
>>
File: photostudio_1457326707667.jpg (235 KB, 1080x629) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1457326707667.jpg
235 KB, 1080x629
>>73554482
Gas these mother fucjing kikes on this mother fucking plane NOW
>>
>>73553038
Damn this is a nice catch
>>
File: marie-harf.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
marie-harf.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>73556667
I couldn't really tell your tone, but thought I'd explain anyway. The part where he specifically mentioned uninformed 27 year olds was confirming everyone's assumptions and also pretty funny.

press secretary for the State Department
>>
>>73553038

End of world coming guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1U9LNsfMTI
>>
File: marie harf.png (23 KB, 774x503) Image search: [Google]
marie harf.png
23 KB, 774x503
>>73557322
(((Harf)))

every time
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.