[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marines back Trump to Make America Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Marines Trump.jpg (208 KB, 540x926) Image search: [Google]
Marines Trump.jpg
208 KB, 540x926
Recent polling by the Military Times has revealed that Trump leads in the polls over Hillary Clinton with all service branches. But as we can see, the USMC want to make America Great Again by a much wider margin than the other branches.
Meanwhile the US Navy yet again proves that they are the gayest branch out there. With less than half saying they would vote for Trump and almost a third saying they would vote for Hillary.

Source: http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/
>>
I assume the military always lean republican or am i wrong
>>
>>73552196
>Different graphs for different branches
>Marines with highest percentage for Trump

Marine Corps is best corps.
>>
>>73552196
my navy bros are all Trump supporters
>>
Wow, it's the exact proportion of niggers and women in the service compared to everyone else!
>>
Navy confirmed once more as a bunch of homos
>>
>>73552196
Marines and the Navy are both confirmed to be predominantly faggots, so their opinions don't count at all. Fortunately, they're a relatively small group of people whose opinions really don't count, so the above graphs can be dismissed as completely irrelevant to electoral outcomes.
>>
>>73552284
My uncle was in the Navy for 20 years, got bored and joined the Army and went to Iraq the first time in a tank to blow shit up

He is a hardcore blue-pilled far left Democrat
>>
>>73552284

Your assumption would be correct.
>>
>>73552494
you're uncle is ancedotal experience, nigger
>>
The Navy is the gayest military branch. No wonder they support Hillary at higher rates than the rest.
>>
>>73552284
Ron Paul had the most contributions from the military and he's a Libertarian. It seems military personnel hate the idea of being world police and being hated by the people in the countries they're deployed in.
>>
>>73552568
I know that. I'm posting to say they are out there, and frankly I can't explain it.

My uncle is awesome but I just don't understand his politics vs. the life he has lived
>>
>>73552654
I like Paul but in their case its also backing the guy who promises more vacation time
>>
>>73552196
I actually went through MEPS to join the Air Force about 2 months ago, and in my group of people swearing in there was this beta, annoying nigger female. The guy going through the motions of the swearing with us in was Mexican marine, and when we got into discussing politics for shits and giggles he said he was a Trump supporter. The nigger got so fucking butthurt saying she couldn't understand it.
>>
Was gonna say rare flag, but you clearly have a proxy.

Anyway, its interesting how a little less than a quarter of each branch decides not to vote. My grandfather AND uncle were both full bird colonels. My uncle was in 'Nam and my grandad was in WWII and Korea. Neither voted for a president. Their reasoning is that, as military men, their duty was to defend and uphold the Constitution and the Commander and Chief whomever he may be.

I will always respect the stance of my kinsmen. I believe these good men and I don't believe it is good for a soldier in any branch to vote for their own Commander and Chief.

Of course many other implications are made through such a statement, but I still stand by these convictions.
>>
This is what happens when a bitch watches as your friends die and holds you back from rescuing them.

This is what happens when a bitch uses an obscure youtube video as a scapegoat for a coordinated attack on a US embassy on 9/11 instead of improving security detail on said embassy after countless pleads of increasing them.

This is what happens when your friends die overseas because some bitch wanted a private e-mail server containing above top secret info because she couldn't be assed with all the security protocols.

This is what happens when a bitch user her V-card to get in the military, get the benefits from it, while having abyssmal performance.

By ballot, or by bullet, there WILL be change.
>>
>>73552993
fuck that. i was in the army and served under GW and Obama. say what you will about GW but he definitely made us feel like he had our backs. Obama made us feel like WE were lucky to have HIM. why would i vote for someone that didn't have my best interests in mind. if you could choose between a supportive boss or some egotistical shithead boss who would you choose?
>>
>>73552196
maybe trump will actually equip them with fucking body armor instead of the newest flashlights and thermoses.
>>
>>73553441
I have heard this from a lot of vets that got to serve under both presidents. Most senior NCOs and officers I spoke to even said that morale has dropped significantly under Obama. This was all before the shit in Libya and Syria hit the fan. So I dunno if that may have gotten some morale back.
>>
>>73553524
>its 2016
>no crysis suit
>>
>>73552196
>Welfare queens too stupid to make it in the real world who go off to die for Israel are voting for Trump
>This is a good thing

okay
>>
>>73553962
>Fat autistic beta slob thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>73553441
I do understand that Obama was a piece of shit who treated his servicemen like shit. I bet he even costed a great deal of a good American lives. This irks me to feel this. I do think you should vote who you want to vote more. I would never support anti-suffrage laws for veterans or servicemen, however I still believe it to be in somewhat poor taste that servicemen vote. Obama is a piece of shit, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't support him and his administration with your lives unless a legit set of grievances validating his ousting of a world leader are established. In which case I would firmly support such a decision.

Our military is so perfect because of the loyalty it has to the citizens of the United States. If everything went to Hell, I would trust the United States military with putting everything back together.
God bless you, sir.
>>
>>73554262

Obama gave a commencement speech where he said he hated successful people. Nothing sums up that disgusting nigger more than that one sentence.
>>
>>73554096
Don't get mad at me because you're too stupid to see that marines are merely pawns for Israel.
>>
>>73552196

Navy has a much higher % of women than Army or MC. Probably explains why Clinton polled better there.
>>
>>73554262
i got you f a m. i respect your opinion and i agree all military personnel should fully support the president regardless (it's the job not the man we serve) and i've never known anyone who didn't feel the same. but you also might feel a tad bit different if it was your ass you were dragging outside the wire.
>>
>>73552196
no one checked the f lag?? k. fuck your flag nigger
>>
>>73552196
Well that is much better than I expected..
>>
>>73552196
>A rare flag talking about making america great again
Nice
>>
Of course other alpha males would prefer an alpha white man to lead them. Why do you think the NFL has white coaches?

Everyone subconsciously expects and WANTS an alpha White guy superhero to lead them.
>>
>>73552196

Didn't they also back President Paul?
>>
>>73554607
Second this. The a lot of the chicks and minorities in the Navy don't like Trump. I do what I can to flip them, but I have to be careful, because you can get in trouble for blatantly endorsing a candidate in uniform.
>>
File: image.gif (322 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
322 KB, 500x200
>>73553126
>By ballot or by bullet
That's pretty good, anon.
>>
>>73553782
Fucking rare
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.