[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a difference between the two yet? Both are Jewish puppets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: trumpclinton.jpg (67 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
trumpclinton.jpg
67 KB, 614x412
Is there a difference between the two yet? Both are Jewish puppets.
>>
>>73551705
The difference is entertainment level. They will both be as toxic as all the rest since those in power murdered Kennedy.
>>
File: trump dog jews.jpg (264 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump dog jews.jpg
264 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>73551705
Yes but Trump works for Fascist Jews whereas Hillary works for Liberal ones

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Sheldon-Adelson-backs-Donald-Trump-says-hes-good-for-Israel-453328
>>
>>73551705
Don't bother, op. Most of pol is still stuck in the false left-right paradigm. They think Trump actually gives a fuck about the average prole in america. Sad, really
>>
>>73551705

No.

Here, allow me to show you an example of insanity:

>Democrats are bad, republicans will change everything for the better!
>Republicans are bad, democrats will change everything for the better!
>Democrats are bad, republicans will change everything for the better!
>REPEAT AD INFINITUM BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO DO ANYTHING BUT

The bourgeois have you trained so well, and the only way it'll end is by iron and blood.
>>
File: thaaaanks.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thaaaanks.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>73551705
America First shekelberg

>>73553121
>pic related
>also, what the fuck is a prole?
>>
>>73553440
Dude, there's this new thing called a search engine. Try it out. Or, you could just read 1984 which is basically the most pol book you could possibly read.
>>
File: m'lday.jpg (60 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
m'lday.jpg
60 KB, 990x557
>>73553317
>le bourgeois

Better repent and switch sides before the day of the rope comrade.
>>
>>73553841

Just using it in place of a long explanation of people that don't give a fuck about the common man.
>>
The difference is that trumps a puppet master of the jews, instead of a pupet like hillary
>>
>>73551705
Is there a difference between OP and a huge, steaming, pile of dog shit? Both smell like shit.
>>
>>73551705

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: Comrade_Franics.jpg (28 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
Comrade_Franics.jpg
28 KB, 600x418
>>73554191
>Republican-funded lie
LOL. The libs own abc, cbs, nbc, cnn and facebook.
>>
>>73553588
Prole- "offspring" in Italian

I've read 1984.... are you autistic or something?

"Average prole in america"
>Proles live in Oceania, in a book.

"Average hobbit in america"
>Hobbits live in the Shire, in a book
"Average airbender in america"
>airbenders do goofy shit, in a book

Stop being weird.
>>
File: adl-america-first-trump-slogan.jpg (336 KB, 1448x964) Image search: [Google]
adl-america-first-trump-slogan.jpg
336 KB, 1448x964
>>73551705
The kikes are worried about nationalist trump, and soros kike is working against him.
>>
>>73551705
>Both are Jewish puppets.

Yeah, but so are you.
>>
File: Clinton.jpg (94 KB, 530x708) Image search: [Google]
Clinton.jpg
94 KB, 530x708
>>73554157
People say young hillary is hot but she really doesnt appeall to me. She just looks like a stuck up bitch to me. Maybe its because I am so used to post 9/11-current hillary that I have such a huge distaste for her.
>>
>>73554760

He means "proletariat." As in people who are not the ruling class.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.