[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump's just pulling your guys' legs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 894273954.png (3 MB, 1782x1321) Image search: [Google]
894273954.png
3 MB, 1782x1321
What if Trump's just pulling your guys' legs?
>>
>>73551372
He's pulling the average information voter's leg.

That's not us. We track his policies by the minute and have spent almost a year internalizing and refuting "criticisms" of Trump.

His clearly stated methods for gathering media attention are his biggest boon, not some dirty secret. It's what people like Ron Paul lacked. We finally have a nimble leader, redpilled, anti-PC, anti-war, anti-illegal immigration. It's glorious.
>>
>>73551563
Anti-Federal Reserve
Anti Islamic terror
anti race baiting
anti marxist

fucking glorious, i say again.
>>
>>73551372
Then we still will have registered how deep is the disapproval of the ruling junta. This government has no legitimacy.
>>
What if Soros actually just wants reduced international shipping rates for Japanese imports?

Let's instead assume that he means what his actions say.
>>
>>73551372
>hyperbole and standard marketing tactics are something that a presidential candidate can't do
Anyone who seriously thinks the wall is going to be built straight away, all muslim immigration will be stopped, and all mexicans will be deported is not the smartest person

He's saying all of this to get attention, the media is beginning to catch on but they're too late.

His policies are true, and a lot of them are good ones, but he IS using hyperbole and in some cases white lies.
>>
>>73551372
Worst case? You will get exactly what Hillary and the republican establishment are telling you that you will get.
>>
>>73551563

"I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration -- and a very effective form of promotion."

Maybe he's just exaggerating "innocently" on some of his proposed changes.
>>
>>73551372
>>73551372
he'd still be better than hillary.
>>
>>73551998
Exactly. I know what I don't want, which is more the same we've had since the end of the Reagan years. If Trump doesn't work out, I try again in 4 years and get no better or worse than Clinton, which is what we'd get with certainty if not for Trump running.
>>
>>73553910

But what about the inevitable race war in the event that Trump wins?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.