[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU WILL PAY ALL PAY 8/8/2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: YOUWILLPAY.png (652 KB, 412x616) Image search: [Google]
YOUWILLPAY.png
652 KB, 412x616
We, The Great Negro Racehave lived inside the star that you call 'the Sun' for nearly ten thousand years. We allowed you white fools to believe yourselves the better men. We wanted harmony and equality, but you demanded supremacy. You enslaved us. Marginalized us with your 'IQ' tests. Pushed our people into ghettos. Endorsed a madman Presidential candidate. Called your own brethren 'race traitors' for fraternizing with our kind.

You have failed the test. You will now reap what you have sown.

The invasion will commence 8/8/2016. This IS A PROMISE.
>>
File: SI_RM_1070bw-900x598[1].jpg (40 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
SI_RM_1070bw-900x598[1].jpg
40 KB, 900x598
>>73549734
I love how niggers post shit like this as if Scottish or Pictish peoples never existed and suffered before them yet they too don't even know the fucking difference between a russian and an american or a parisian and a irishmen
>>
>>73549734
bump
>>
Sheeeeeeeeeitttt
>>
but go ahead and label me your oppressor you media controlled fucking tool you fool you fuck wit or rather the lacking there of of wit you witless dummy you punching bag you fag you nothing I'll go down swinging the beautiful won't die young and not to the ugly likes such as you.
>>
>>73549734
K....KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: 1462280234779.jpg (82 KB, 470x540) Image search: [Google]
1462280234779.jpg
82 KB, 470x540
>>73549734

Shut your whore mouth
Noooo

My birthday is the 28th... Fuck
>>
>>73549734
this post is based
>>
File: 1461429235067.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1461429235067.png
121 KB, 553x585
Wish this wasn't just shit bait honestly.

Wish we could just go full economic collapse, then niggers would actually start some shit, the gibs are all that keep these types of people from really going full chimp.
>>
>>73549734
Coal burner alert, everyone knows niggers can't spell.
>>
>>73549734
>The Great Negro Racehave lived inside the star that you call 'the Sun' for nearly ten thousand years.
Great, now they're appropriating white comic book characters where Superman lived in the sun for thousands of years. Guess being pharaohs wasn't enough, now they gotta be kryptonians.
>>
You're no match for the True G-d of Israel.
>>
>>73550183

We have the same birthday.
>>
>>73551506
Learn real science, inferior white fagget, and not some dopey shit you ripped straight out of a white washed textbook
>>
>sun blacks live in peace and shieet
>invade earth
>get btfo by people who have been at war for their entire existence
>quickly lose their tech edge to the mongolian hordes
>era of 'humanity fuck yeah' begins after the destruction of the sun people
Even if they did win, american blacks would want gibs from them and would denounce the sun people as white.
>>
>>73549734
AY YO HOL UP
>ADJUSTS BELT
SO YOU WUZ SAYIN;
>CONSUMES KFC
YOU WUZ SAYIN THAT
>DEVOURS WATERMELON
THAT WE WUZ ALIENS N' SHIIIET?
>ABDUCTS WHITE WOMEN
>>
>>73552108
Probe dat white ass, my brotha. Take what is owed from the inferior white devil. The day of reckoning is fast approaching.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.