[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we constantly have threads like >Hey /pol/, I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1458127842604.jpg (204 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458127842604.jpg
204 KB, 760x1024
So, we constantly have threads like

>Hey /pol/, I used to be a flaming liberal until I came here

but has anyone actually veered towards the left since they've started browsing /pol/? On economic issues, at least, I've gone from the right to the center.
>>
>>73549389
I'm a leftwing liberal, I like coming to pol to feed my racist tendencies. However, unlike most I understand that my animal thinking should be surprised by reasoning and logic hence why I consider myself to be liberal and pro welfare state.
>>
I didn't like traps and shemales until I started using 4chan. I think if a cute guy started sucking me off I'd let him finish. I'm not gay though.
>>
>>73549389
I came in here agreeing with /pol/ on a lot of things. This board has succeeded in progressively bluepilling me little by little. The sheer autism and dogmatic idiocy I see on here has really done a good job of making me rethink my stance on things. I really should thank the people on here for that.
>>
>>73549538
Suppressed
>>
>>73549538

You make me embarassed to be descended from the dutch.
>>
>>73549389
I came here because I liked Donald Trump but soon after I read what someone had said about him being a buffoon. i was convinced to be a Shill for Hill.
>>
>>73549613
You should be, we have a longstanding history of treason. Luckily we recovered while your new country is a backward hellhole which will be fucked for the next four years until forever. I'll be enjoying my free education and healthcare.
>>
>>73549389
I appreciate sauce on this picture, friend.
>>
>>73549389
I have been centre-left since coming here 3 years ago and still am a moderate liberal (although I do hate some niggers/pakis and SJWs, but /pol/ didn't really make me hate them, I always did).

If you actually take the shit that's posted here seriously, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>73549866

As long as we cleanse ourselves of mexican illegal immigrants and terrorists I'm happy
>>
File: 1276726001456.jpg (66 KB, 513x444) Image search: [Google]
1276726001456.jpg
66 KB, 513x444
>>73549389
I've always been a liberal. Sometimes I'm disgusted by what far leftists say and do, but /pol/ never lets me forget that people on the far right are just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>73550024
Fair enough
>>
>>73549389
No
>>
It made me realize a ton of liberal views are pure bullshit. Also confirmed for me that black people are subject to more senseless hate than anyone
>>
>>73549389
I have become more respectful of anarchism, to be quite honest.
>>
File: turkroach.jpg (118 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.jpg
118 KB, 332x500
>>73549866
Projecting so hard kek.

Feels good to be American.
>>
File: Trump BTFO Globalism.gif (231 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
Trump BTFO Globalism.gif
231 KB, 800x574
>>73549389
Started off pretty left on economy, then I took the Libertarian pill all the way to the right, now I've realized that there are higher values than economic efficiency like national integrity and I've come back to a soft right supporting free trade in principle, but backing off when it hurts whites. NAFTA can get fucked, and the Globalists should all be hanged.
>>
>>73549572
>he can't stop shitposting
>>
>>73550788

Very little of my views changed from /pol/ if at all.

I'm a proponent of western classical liberalism and individualism that the United States was founded upon.
>>
>>73549389
ab so lute ly not

i just keep going further and further right. every time i think 'wow i literally cannot get any more hateable', my opinion just gets more extreme

i'm having a grand old time desu senpai
>>
>>73549389
I was kind of liberal/left and hated jews at the same time, after browsing /pol/.
How I realized Israel jews are actually based and the real problem are the diaspora who is secullar and mostly have left views. I realized the over representation of jews is in all fields not only economics and media, but also in sience and mediciene.
In other words /pol/ make me hate jews less.
>>
File: Useful-for-once.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Useful-for-once.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>73549579
>>73549389

Came here hard left anarchist with welfare/social state with science/stats backup tendencies. I came because of the extreme censorship and control that Hasbara have over all media especially online. I've become more right and a little more racist towards both blacks and Israelis. However I've also gone more left social/anarchist as everything else will be controlled by the Talmudists and made to tax you.

>>73550666
Fucking beautiful trips Bro! This also!

>>73551415
You've been played by >pic related.
>>
>>73552066
Example of such Hasbara lies.
>>
>>73549389
I was Ancap but /pol/ is a lightning rod of evidence for why open borders, multiculturalism, and a lack of some form of government/security would be a terrible thing in this day and age.

I did move slightly to the left from the fringe
>>
>>73549389
yea this is just an eco chamber so when i got out to the real world and discovered how different things were to the memes my views got considerably more left and centrist
>>
>>73552427
>i'm going to prescribe my definition of right onto you

terrible opinion
>>
>>73552676
>>73552066
Is this your other thread ID?
>>73544053
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.