[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen to the world if China implodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: war.jpg (50 KB, 520x357) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
50 KB, 520x357
What will happen to the world if China implodes?
>>
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (119 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
119 KB, 980x550
>>73545580
It will be saved. Materialism has thrusted us from the path of intellectualism, and intellectualism will draw a new path over the wasteland that will come.
>>
>>73545580
Better as America will implode with it
>>
>>73545580
Good things will happen.
>>
>>73545580
China's broken up like twice before. I think we'll all be fine.

On a second note the Boxer Rebellion was one of the few times in history we had worldwide cooperation. Hope that happens again.
>>
>>73545580
>What will happen to the world if China implodes?
Depends on what you mean.
If you mean economically, as in their middle class collapses eventually like ours because of a credit bubble. Then probably not much because it will just make the cost manufacturing even cheaper. They won't be spending as much though which will have a larger impact on the global economy. I think it will survive though in the long run though.
>>
>>73545580
We will be one step closer to making Mad Max a documentary instead of a fiction
>>
>>73545580
hopefully the billion of them die
>>
>>73545580

You mean when?

The water crisis will surely set off the dragon here within the next decade.

The devaluation of their currency, to decrease production costs, will cost them dearly in the long run.

Plus, they're already building a manmade military island in the middle of contested waters.
>>
>>73545580
it won't. every 5th person in the world is a chink. china got this
>>
>>73547553
That's the perfect conditions of imperialism, when a country doesn't have enough resources, it's only options are too take the resources it needs from weaker Nations (probably Africa)
>>
>>73547811

Or buy them, like with literally every other resource on this planet.
>>
>>73545580
I'll get married, for one.
IMPLODE CHINA IMPLODE.
>>
>>73547935
China's already balls deep in Africa. Canada too.
>>
>>73545580
What do you mean if?
The communist party already has to rely increasingly on nationalism
>>
>>73547811
>>73547935
>>73548005

And now, from what I've heard, are sending a police force to Italy?

http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/05/09/chinese-police-hit-the-beat-to-patrol-th?videoId=368422981

Kinda suspicious.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.