[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dog of war: Alsatian saves SAS team in Iraq firefight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ISIS-513695.jpg (48 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-513695.jpg
48 KB, 620x413
Based doggy saves troops in Iraq:

The beast, an Alsatian believed to have been trained by the US Army, attacked two jihadis during a firefight last month.

It escaped the battle unharmed and has been hailed a hero by grateful members of the elite regiment.

The incident came after the SAS team had just finished a ten day training programme for Peshmerga fighters in northern Iraq.

The special forces unit was heading back to base in a convoy of four vehicles when it was ambushed by Islamic State forces.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/513695/dog-war-Alsation-saves-SAS-team-Iraq-firefight
>>
>>73544587
If puppers don't negotiate with terrorists then neither should we.
>>
Support our puppers.
>>
File: war_puppy.jpg (66 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
war_puppy.jpg
66 KB, 600x931
>>73544587
I bet he got extra pets and treats
>>
File: 1453883226239.png (384 KB, 674x633) Image search: [Google]
1453883226239.png
384 KB, 674x633
>>73544587
Dogs are objectively better than humans especially muslims
>>
>>73544587

Was it an American Alsation? Those things are apparently bred to be like Dire Wolves in size and proportions. No surprise they make for great war dogs.
>>
>>73548164
I'm confused. The Alsatian is the same thing as the German Shepherd as far as I recall, but I was not aware there's a sub-breed from the Americas.
>>
>>73548701

It's probably a German Shepherd in this case, as the article is from a UK website. I don't think German Shepherds are ever called Alsatians over here in the states. There is a separate breed over here called the American Alsatian, but it's very new and not well known yet.
>>
"Alsatian" was the name given German Shepherds after WW1 because just hearing the word 'German' would set Brits off into a mad killing frenzy.

And now they are buttraped by Muslims.
>>
>>73544587
wtf libcucks, so its paws on the ground now?

pathetic
>>
>>73549123
Makes sense. Thanks. Also definitely going to check that breed out; purebred German Shepherds are in almost as sorry a state as the people here.

>>73549514
That's how I remembered it. A dog-breeding associate of mine once almost got into a fistfight because he'd unwittingly translated an English source too literally and kept talking about "Elsässer" to a room full of right-leaning dog fans.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.