[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marines are the redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 344x344
Why do the marines roll out redpilled people like their on an assembly line? They go in as citizens and come out voting right and hating Bernie people. Why is that?
>>
File: nigger-hall.jpg (274 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
nigger-hall.jpg
274 KB, 768x512
>>73543944
>Marines are the redpill?
Uhhh....
>>
They make you worship the American flag. Not joking. I'm Army but I know how Marines are like.
>>
>>73543944
They realize what the real world is like
>>
>>73544009
Nigger hall?
>>
>>73544009
Those are army cadets though
>>
>>73543944
Funding.
>>
>>73544009
>Army
>Marines
pick one
>>
>>73544160
It's very subtle.
>>
Probably because they aren't pussies like the lefties
>>
It's espirit de corps. We instill a love for God and country during our initial training that we carry over well into civilian life and death.

>mfw 0311 marine that deals with pogs
>>
>>73543944

The military is a hotbed for K-strategists.
>>
2 reasons

1 in boot camp you learn about the history of the marines starting from tun tavern. A history of heroic men and grand feats since the birth of this country. They train you to be bloodthirsty and fill your head you can do it to for your country.

2 for most it's your first real job. I was pretty left leaning growing up. Grew up really poor and jobless n thought " why shouldn't you give up a small piece of the pie for me?" Then I started making money, working my hardest to make it and realizing how small of a pie piece it is. Now slobs and niggers want it like they're entitled to it. It's my piece, go work for your own ya fuckin commies.
>>
File: full-16.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full-16.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>>73545134
>MFW I'm worse than POG
>>
>>73543944
How do you know this? Are you a Marine?
This a ridiculous question but, if I had to take a guess I would assume that the military is just more right wing leaning because of who funds the military. So if you are actually serious and loyal to your own job it would only be natural. I don't think it would really be that strange. I'm curious do you happen to have any actual statistics on something like this. I know a lot of veterans become bitter after leaving the military. I would be interested to see the data on which way the actual "Normal" people in the military lean active or not.
>>
File: 1462751288762.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462751288762.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>73545117
GODDAMN THOSE FUCKING TORTOISES I SWEAR IF I COULD GO BACK TO 29 PALMS AS A CIVILIAN I'D RUN OVER AND KICK EVERY FUCKING ONE I SEE

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73543944
>blindly following orders and believing in democracy is redpilled
>>
>>73545305
My buddy instructed CSE there years ago, and still drunkenly butches about them
>>
>>73545273
Leftists generally look down upon joining the military as if it's beneath them. There are still some there but many Marines I dealt with were libertarian or conservative.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 425x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 425x320
>>73544009
Those aren't Marines.

These are Marines.
>>
>>73543944
Cousins a marine. Doesn't like Trump.
>Just stay in gook land you race traitor.
He is cool just being stupid.
>>
>>73544036
I'm from a different army and your marines are the same as all yank military.

When I say military I'm not counting civilians in uniform like airforce/navy
>>
>>73545375
We have a duty to only obey lawful orders you britbong

>>73545401
I feel for your buddy. I had to do cax there and absolutely hated it. Any time those stupid things were anywhere in our paths everything stopped. Someone one time spray painted one and all he'll broke loose.
>>
>>73543944
Marines are indoctrinated, not redpilled. It's just a warrior cult.
>>
Marines believe in God, country, and family. The Marines are bred to have no connection to the government. This is why they are red pilled. In a civil war against the government, the Marines would fight for the people in a heartbeat. Not sure about the rest of the military. But the Marines have always been of a different breed.
>>
>>73545745
>Warrior cult
>Real life saiyans
10/10 pretty lame that this is the best we have to match chinese cartoons
>>
>>73545710
I had a friend who sparay painted a tortoise pink and stuck a flag on it.
>>
>>73546042
He's a good man. One less tortoise to ruin our lives
>>
>>73543944

I'd imagine putting your life on the line and seeing your friends die would put things in perspective. Most Liberals have like so good that they need to make up new problems.
>>
>>73545710
I call bullshit. I was stationed there for four years. If you even touch one you'll end up court martialed and have a nice brig sentence. In my four years there no one ever once mentioned a story about someone spray painting a god damn tortoise
>>
>>73545469
>Leftists generally look down upon joining the military as if it's beneath them.
True those are like weirdo Bernie supporters and hipsters, so they don't really count. Nobody is expecting those type of people to join the military.
>There are still some there but many Marines I dealt with were libertarian or conservative.
Yeah I don't think many people change their political affiliation like that.
I think if they were republican going in they are probably going to stay the same.
Honestly I'm really not sure why somebody would change their political affiliation.
>>
>>73546042
These are 'special' tortoises that piss themselves and die of dehydration as a defense mechanism. Environmentalists think this means nature isn't trying to cull them
>>
The only marines I know went straight there out of high school, went to okinawa, bitched endlessly about the military, got a dd214, and now bitch endlessly about the military on Facebook. They're too far up their own asses
>>
>>73543944
i'd say mercs are redpilled
they fight for money, end of the line
>>
>>73546042
OMG fuck tortoises
>>
So what is this about tortoises and painting them? I don't get it.
>>
>>73545499
SchützeStaffel?

How do I join?
>>
>>73543944
Wait, what? One of my best friends went into the Marines as a hardcore libertarian, now he's with the NSA and is a serious Marxist, as are most of the people he knows there apparently.
>>
>>73546229
boot. you think we would snitch out our own fellow grunts? they buried it and locked us down during the entire time we were there.
>>
>>73546572
Read
>>73546281
They are an endangered species or some shit
>>
As someone who is been in 9 years and is getting out soon, I think it comes down the Marine Corps at least attempting to be a martial culture. It functions more as a federation of tribes who have some common interests. Even desk monkeys learn basic (emphasis on basic) marksmanship, tactics, and other warfighting skills. There is a warrior ethos it embraces and this is something rare in modern western civilization. There is some politicization but most Marines turn a blind eye and keep on operating as normal.

People who believe Marines really give a shit about Israel or that they fight for democracy are mislead, because at the end of the day you care about the people you are with and have bonded with. Marines bond better in shitty situations, and a shitty situation doesn't mean combat. There's a camaraderie from being with other males and suffering together, even if its in a minor way. Marines tend to be proud, and when someone is proud, they will call out bullshit when they see it. Most of us, at least that I've met, are actually pretty apolitical, we're just anti-bullshit.

It's also important to realize it's 180,000 or so people, and was over 200,000; so it's kind of a snapshot of society as a whole, so you have plenty of retards and cretins to go with it.
>>
>>73546815
Hahaha. Nice try pog, we all know some fucking staff would've known and ratted everyone out to make themselves look good.
>>
>>73547053
I think I see the issue. Thanks.
>>
>>73544009
Thats the fucking Army dipshit

This post here demonstrates 99% of posters on /pol have no fucking idea what theyre talking about
>>
>>73547513
Yeah some staff will do whatever the fuck it takes to get noticed for their fitrep.
>>
>>73545499
based outschool scout sniper
>>
>>73547513
Nah we were tight and said we didn't know shit and only heard of it through the underground. Unlike your new corps shit we actually didn't snitch on each other for 1st Sgt points
>>
>>73543944
Tree-hugging liberal plinko faggots are too beta to join.
>>
>>73547444
This.

Honestly wish it would go more warrior culture than it is (pog here)

The brotherhood is real
>>
File: image.png (69 KB, 287x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 287x320
>>73545499
Is this a Marine thread, how many Marinebros here?
>>
>>73543944
As for OPs question, depends on your job, combat MOSs like infantry, tanks, AAVs, and maybe Artillery get redpilled as fuck.

I remember almost getting into a fistfight with some Mexican't Air Traffic Com guy after calling Mexico a failed narco toilet of a country.

>mfw even we've been infiltrated

But it only seems to be the more comfy and cozy jobs that get the spics, niggers, females and pussies.

If you're a minority and are in an infantry unit, you're gonna becom a flag waving, gun loving, foreigner hating American nationalist with a penchant for bacon, whiskey and HIGH TEST women
>>
>>73543944
I'd image its a combination of seeing how fragile the world really is, dealing with shitkins on the daily, and just generally seeing the world for what it is.
Leftist have always been and will always be idealists. They pretend to understand the world while sitting in a ivory tower.
>>
>>73546281
>no way this can be true
>google it
>it's true
how the fuck did these tortoises survive extinction until now
>>
File: 1459374544742.jpg (10 KB, 333x328) Image search: [Google]
1459374544742.jpg
10 KB, 333x328
>>73543944
>their
>>
>>73551006
Because of tree hugging environmentalists. Not a Marine, but we have birds at our old qualifying range and assorted hiked the mountains behind us to make sure we stopped if any got near.
>>
>>73549082
Reporting in.
>>
File: full-27.jpg (17 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
full-27.jpg
17 KB, 600x401
>>73551611
*assorted=assholes
>>
>>73545117
I do not understand.
>>
File: 1443935214129.jpg (28 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1443935214129.jpg
28 KB, 175x175
>their
>>
>>73551978
The comic, or post?
>>
>>73551100
Well done, Canada, you just proved that pointing out someone's grammar on a Cambodian basket weaving board is much more important than putting out that great big fucking fire that's ravishing your country.
>>
>>73549082
501st Legion reporting in
oorah
>>
File: 1456789925521.png (341 KB, 567x489) Image search: [Google]
1456789925521.png
341 KB, 567x489
>>73543944
>their
>>
>>73549082
Butter bar reporting in.

>>73549439
Its true, the infantry guys are always gung ho and want to kill. If youre in the wing like me it can depend on what youre flying. Cobra dudes are have that infantry mentality or you can be slotted for c-130s like me and be basically chair force but get to roll sleeves.

>>73543944
They teach you from the start that youre not there to be sympathetic. Youre either a marine or youre not. Those who cannot meet our standards are disgusting. So it kinda teaches you to be a little intolerant, thats what Ive noticed in myself atleast.

Also your sergeant instructors will teach you pretty quickly that safe space doesnt exist in the real world.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 592x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 592x887
>>73552911
I always had a bit of disdain for the Wing, usually the bigger the POG the more a bitch they tend to be.

>be me
>AAV crewman, doing a dog and pony
>be the dungeon master for this splash, get a bunch of butterbars and POG officer who want to be in the troop compartment for a "beach assualt"
>give my water brief, the brush me off because I was but a lowly lance criminal at rhe time
>we drive off the ship, wayer begins to leak in as usual
>I guess they weren't paying attention to when I said we'd get some water because this butterbar begins to freak out
>"I-Is this s-suppose to leak like th-this?"
>"Th-this c-can't be right"
>"Aren't y-you suppose t-to be fixing it"
>tell them to remain calm, that its normal for some water to get it, still all nervous and bitchy
>my luck something DOES go wrong when we begin to leak hydro fluids
>also in my brief I said NOT to fall asleep
>I spring into action to find the leak, POG Major knocked out and head dangles forward
>a swell hits and I miss one of the handles
>grab on the Majors kevlar putting ALL my weight on it
>begins to flip out, adding to the now panicing officers asking what that smell is
>mfw that Major was butthurt the whole way to the beach
>mfw my Platoon commander told him he shouldn't have passed out in the troop compartment
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.