[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill me on Youtube celebrities. Casey Neistat edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: what-casey-neistat-has-to-say-wi.jpg (391 KB, 2935x2090) Image search: [Google]
what-casey-neistat-has-to-say-wi.jpg
391 KB, 2935x2090
Red-pill me on Youtube celebrities. Casey Neistat edition.

What is his deal?
>>
>>73543413
Who the fuck cares?
>>
hes a faggot.
>>
>>73543614
I do. Can you name one single Canadian vlogger with more followers?

Oh right. You can't.

>>73543653
He's not gay.
>>
His girlfriend is really fucking ugly that has no ass
or tits.
>>
>>73544130
Pol you are a true disappointment.

Cesspool of 4chan that's what you are.
>>
>>73544788

She has a sourpus face who is lazy as fuck. Imagine looking at that for the rest of your life.
>>
his mouth is too close to his nose, his hair is too short for his face
>>
>>73544937

0 useful comments all day long from you fagot. kill yourself irenigger
>>
I don't know who this is or why I should care. Does he contribute to degeneracy? If he has a lot of YouTube views and I haven't heard of him he probably does. This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>73543413
My girlfriend watches this nu-male, he's an insufferable, smug cuck
>>
hes jewish so
>>
>>73545481
Started from the bottom living out of a trailer. Gets to travel the world and has millions of followers.

That takes talent. Seems red-pilled as fuck desu.
>>
What does he do? What's his shtick? Every video I've seen of him is just him vlogging.
>>
>>73543413
He had a rough childhood and grew up very quickly, teenage dad, dropout, minimum wage loser, drugs. He saw the value of taking risks and became an entrepreneur.

I think his general message is not the one he personally believes in, as is the case with most successful people.

What he says:

>General hippy dippy positivism bullshit

What he does:

>The world is cutthroat, and you need to lie, cheat, steal and claw your way to the top.
>>
Casey is the newest "big" vlogger and has become in the last year arguably the top vlogger, due to his background in video production and advertising his vlogs have a good production quality and due to his traveling and entrepreneurial lifestyle, he has an interesting life compared to "WE ARE FILMING A NEW PRANK TODAY!"

His background is fairly interesting, involving dropping out at 16 and getting a whore pregnant with his now 18 year old son. He did fairly well for the stupid shit hes done.

He is a fair bit of a fucking idiot and a sellout on many topics, shoving any product that he gets sent for free down the throats of his viewers, but his content is semi-interesting so meh..

His girlfriend / wife is a total bitch with an ugly face and average body, and I cannot for the life of me understand why he is with her.

Overall I'd say he is the best vlogger out of all the shitstain "Youtubers" we have now, but there is definitely room for improvement.
>>
>>73543413
what the fuck is there to 'redpill' about a popular youtuber?

he just makes videos for peoples entertainment.

the videos of seen of his i liked, namely the skiing through nyc during the january snowstorm.
>>
Youtubers are all faggots as far as I'm concerned. Every single one of them. There's your red pill.
>>
>>73545555
/thread
>>
>>73543413
disgusting to look at.
due to my current mental situation, I'd enjoy beating his face into the dirt.
>>
>>73545840
>He is a fair bit of a fucking idiot and a sellout on many topics, shoving any product that he gets sent for free down the throats of his viewers, but his content is semi-interesting so meh..

"muh adds shoven down my throat" so sensitive, ltierally plebbit. red pill is accepting that youtubers have to make a living as well, what did you expect fagot?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.