[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish Mother Opens Up Home To Refugee Who Promptly Assaults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
SWEDEN YES!

>A Swedish mother decided it would be a good idea to open up her home to a male refugee from Eritrea, and so she kicked her daughter out of her room to make space. That refugee then decided to sexually assault her 10-year-old daughter.

>In the summer of 2015, a mother of three children in Sweden brought two third world asylum seekers into her home. To make space, she decided to move her daughter Emma into her own room.

>On the eve of Aug. 18, 2015, Emma awoke to find Isaac squeezing her chest. She suffered breast pain after the incident and didn’t want to tell anyone, as she was afraid her mother would get in trouble. Emma couldn’t even look at Isaac because “he looked scary to her.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/
>>
>>73537903
Look at those poor 13 year olds, hope they will love their new home C:
>>
>>73537903
How fucked in the head do you have to be to give more to literal whos (who have nothing to do here in the first place) than to your OWN CHILDREN ?
>>
>>73538181
>>
I hope they apologised to him.
>>
>>73537903
I don't feel sorry for the people in these sort of stories anymore.
>>
I'm kinda happy to see these absurd stories more and more, it seems like it's the only way the left will learn.
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: h4563y.gif (55 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
h4563y.gif
55 KB, 500x282
>Sweden
Gahh.
>>
>>73537903
>as she was afraid her mother would get in trouble
this is the ONE TIME you want a child to guess correctly the first time.
>>
>>73539115
I used to think like that but they NEVER learn. Even the ones who actually get raped don't learn.
Example : https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/
>>
File: jew.jpg (6 KB, 155x219) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
6 KB, 155x219
>>73537903
that first guy in the pic looks like Rich Vos
>>
File: xiz76.jpg (22 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
xiz76.jpg
22 KB, 478x350
>>73537903
It seems OK to me.
Her daughter is now culturally enriched.
That's what she has undertaken.
>>
>>73539375

This. They will think of ridiculous ways to place the blame on someone other than themselves. That is also one reason why the colleges are so fucked right now, specifically psychology or any liberal arts majors.
>>

Why
>>
>>73537903
post on reddit lets get this to the front page
>>
>>73540004

US Universities and Colleges are complete nest of degeneracy aren't they?

How am I supposed to be able to have a conversation with those people? They are literally 1984 tier newspeak faggosts.
>>
>>73539659
Not nearly as much saliva, though.
>>
File: 1462325263584.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462325263584.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>73537903
>>
>>73538535
You have to be a woman. In a country that embraces and encourages female logic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.