[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China saves Star Wars from degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Jew Wars.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jew Wars.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
China bans gays on TV and now also in the movies
If Disney wants to fruit up Star Wars they may lose one of their largest markets

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/asia/china-bans-same-sex-dramas/
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 900x540
>>73519889
Long live the Galactic Empire
>>
>>73519889
BASSSED
>>
Sweet
>>
How can China be Communist and so uncucked?
>>
>>73520784
They learned from the failures of past Communist countries.

Right now they are closer to a Capitalist Oligarchy.
>>
>>73519889

whos gay in starwars?

if you honstly thought finn and poe were fags you need medication
>>
>>73519889
Grorius China
>>
Saved Marvel also. They recently said they're gonna start gaying shit up.

Although this doesn't mean that they're not gonna make it so it's easily edited out for the Chinese version.
>>
>>73520927
Tumblr is making petitions trying to make them gay
>>
>>73520927
Disney said that they're gonna start putting gays in the movie. Episode VIII is supposed to have gays in it.
>>
>>73519889
Good

All Star Wars related movies are pure trash anyway. The original trilogy is good though.
>>
>>73519889

Really strange. In the end, the West has adopted an immortal position. Our degeneracy is our sharpest sword and our hardest shield. It's influence so great that even in most conservative nations on the farthest corners of Earth the peoples get poisoned and rot from the inside. Verily, at last I see the master-plan of our overlords. We will become immortal by making ourselves turn into weapons of mass degeneracy, thus breaking the will of every people that can't handle the fire.
>>
>>73521221

>citation needed
>>
>>73520927
pol is obsessed they think EVERYTHING is a gay conspiracy against their buttholes
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103 KB, 1000x625
>>73520784
high IQ
>>
>>73521429

well the mental illness begins on tumblr, but then /pol/ goes all "its happing" mode when theres nothing

im sure tumblr petitions for universal castration too, doesn't mean shit
>>
>>73520927
>>73521429

this:
>>73521196

ps-
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-J-J-Abrams-Says-Gay-Characters-Included-114947.html
>>
>>73519889
>bans gays on tv
So exactly what Putin did. I wonder if libs will dress this up as muh faggot genocide or do they simply not care about chink faggots
>>
>>73521535
Are Abbos bringing down the IQ of Aussies?
>>
>>73521730
Read it again.
>Indigenous peoples
>>
>>73521535
How come there's no data for Siberia? Are there no indigenous people living there at all?
>>
File: chinkwars.jpg (304 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
chinkwars.jpg
304 KB, 820x820
>>73519889
Chinks are based , they even shrunk the nigger from The Force awakens poster
>>
I rather have faggots than coalburning. .
>>
>>73522274
The faggotry was going to be interracial.
>>
>>73520927
Jew Jew Abrahams already promised gay couples in the next movie
>>
>>73519889
CHINA NO!
>>
Just for the record star wars underperformed in china so I think disney could consider skipping that market
>>
>>73521196
I'd rather see them gay than see Rey a coalburner, which JJ will literally do just for the sake of it. He already admitted he cast John Boyega because he is black, why do you think he did that? He could've cast anyone as a black person, he chose the white female's love interest.
>>
BRAZIL NEEDS HELP
>>
Based China!
>>
>>73521535
>also includes Japan and various islands

china a shit. fuck all the chinese people, ok?
>>
>>73519889
Knowing how things are going, I fear the gay characters end up being main support characters that we'll have to watch till episode 9. Unless they handle it not retardedly and we either barely see them or are not flaming homos every second.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.