[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can she save france?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 6383658569.jpg (17 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
6383658569.jpg
17 KB, 300x400
can anything?
>>
File: 1584964878.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1584964878.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>73518881
>Can she save france?
No.
France is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-HItjgOdmo
>>
>>73518881

>"men" willing to follow a female leader
>men able to save their nation
>pick one
>>
>>73518881
No.
No, nothing.
Liberate us like you liberated Japan please.
>>
>>73518881
I fucking googled to see if she had news, and this website said they had nudes from when her phone was hacked.

Turns out she just took a bunch of pictures of statues and paintings. Never felt more jewed in my life.
>>
Why is she so cute, bros?
>>
>>73518881
Nothing but mass deportations will work, and I don't think any candidate can there can pull that off.
>>
>>73518881
She has ultra zionist sympathiser blood in her which means she is about as useful as Geertrude Wilderstein
>>
>>73519120
unless Trump wins we are just as screwed. sorry.
>>
>>73519442
>She has ultra zionist sympathiser blood in her

sooo she has blue pilled people in her family? that doesnt mean she's not great. although i dont know much about her.
>>
>>73519120
Okay. desu I am pretty proud of our job on the Japanese.
>>
>>73518971
But how does Paris compare to the rest of France?

>>73519017
She's doing more for your nation than you are, pussy.
>>
>>73519611
>But how does Paris compare to the rest of France?
Pretty much every big city is slowly becoming cucked
But Paris is, by far, the most cucked city.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.