[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B.C. Sikh community sending help to victims of Alberta wildfires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>B.C. Sikh community sending help to victims of Alberta wildfires

Sikhs are bro-tier.
>>
>>73513857
Nah you street shitters can keep your fucking trash and go back to your shithole.
>>
>>73513857
It shouldn't be a big thing when a community integrates.

It's actually a bad thing that this stands out so much.
>>
File: foods4_227509582.jpg (188 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
foods4_227509582.jpg
188 KB, 1024x683
I'm glad to have Sikhs as part of my community :)
>>
File: 1459446344365.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1459446344365.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>73513930
>My country is on fire but fuck these people helping because they are brown

They are doing more for your country then you are, leafs are such bitch boys. By all means keep crying about the big bad brown people are the cause of all your problems. I can only imagine e what kind of pathetic little faggot you are.
>>
>>73513994
>How I can I make this a bad thing
>WAAAAAAAH, It shouldn't stick out that these people are helping

Who said it's sticking out that much? It's just happening, and considering how many people just shit all over these people for just existing in certain countries that may be why it sticks out, to you specofically. Pathetic mental gymnastics.
>>
They are still non-white.
>>
Sikhs are your friends, they fight for freedom and hate akbars.
They can assimilate well, and their religion is based off of military action against Islamists. That's dope
>>
>>73513994
Sikhs don't cause many problems anywhere.
>>
File: Singhs.jpg (49 KB, 299x215) Image search: [Google]
Singhs.jpg
49 KB, 299x215
Yes Sikhs are bro-tier and to be trusted :^)
>>
>>73513857
the canadian government directly assisted sikh terrorists in the bombing of flight 182 out of canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

>bro tier, le ebin unqualified sihk defense minister is 'bad ass'

gtfo
>>
>>73515326
But anon, if the worst thing anybody can say about the Sikhs is a terrorist attack before most of /pol/ was born doesn't that prove Sikhs have become bro-tier?
>>
>>73515629
Not at all. All it confirms that /pol/ is full of underage, reactionary retards who have absolutely no interest in learning about the truth of certain peoples' positive and negative qualities.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Sikhs often are hyper nationalists, who ultimately want an independent Punjab. This is fine. What's not fine is when they leave that country but keep their deeply ingrained beliefs.

You are absolutely no different than the leftist who says "Faizel and Omar down the street are nice lads. All Muslims must be peaceful!"
>>
>>73513930
Get well soon, brother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.