[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You had one job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 750x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 750x579
You had one job
>>
suddenly I'm hungry.
>>
>>73512026

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73512026

Summoning hungry Kasich
>>
>>73512026
no actually i post on 4chan i have never had a job
>>
Yeah - my one job was to keep the GOP out of office. That's why I changed my voter registration from Dem to GOP to vote Trump.

Not only is the GOP not going to get the White house, they're also probably going to lose the Senate.
>>
>>73512273
I enjoyed reading this post.
>>
Kasich will just eat Hillary thus giving him the presidency
>>
i think even cruz would have a shot

the theory of how trump was a plant seem more believable every day
>>
>>73512026
This just proves how useless these polls are. Yeah one for forty-one Kasich would have totally destroyed Hillary in the general.
>>
>>73512026
Kasich is weaker than berniecuck

This meme is over played
>>
>>73512026
>Romney vs Obama
>"I'm sure good old Romney can win :^)"
>>
>>73512026
"either or" and general favorability polls are not a good indicator of success in elections

it doesn't matter if 60% of people would rather have Mitt Romney than Obongo if nobody actually shows up to vote for him
>>
>>73512026
What does winning matter if Kasich is just as bad as Hillary Having a R in front of his name don't change that he is for open immigration and the continued transformation of our country
>>
>>73512026

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73512026
>supposedly can beat Clinton
>can barely win a county per state

???
>>
>>73513029

>The republican base reflects the voting tendencies of the entire US population
>>
>>73513029
>implying primaries are remotely similar to the general
Wew
>>
>>73512224
I was a Hillary support until I read this, now I'm a cruzmissile.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.