[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BFFs or bringers of WW III?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ttpp1.jpg (78 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ttpp1.jpg
78 KB, 1200x800
BFFs or bringers of WW III?
>>
>>73511044
BFF. WW III will be when Hillary Clinton gets elected and Putin gets assassinated and replaced by gommunists.
>>
Why not both?
>>
>>73511089
>replaced by gommunists

Not real.
>>
>>73511044

Both. They'll unite all whites to put down the brown menace forever.
>>
What do they have to do with WW3, you fucking retard?
Why even bring it up?

>hurr durr is Bush and Putin going to start WW3????
>HUUUURRR IS OBAMA AND PUTIN GOING TO START WW3????
>>
>>73511164
t. commie
>>
>>73511164
58% disagree.
>>
>>73511310
No, I am not.
>>
>>73511442
That's exactly what a closet commie would say. :^)
>>
Neil Armstrong is Gnorts Mr Alien Backwards.
>>
>>73511398
If you talk about Levada poll, people miss the times when we rolled out europe by tanks. People just want borders like it was in Soviet Union and less degeneracy, not the gommie's system
>>
>>73511044
> start WW3
> southernen whites, spics, and negros get sent to die.

It'll be like spring cleaning.
>>
Hopefully both. I would re-enlist if it happened.
>>
File: appollo11_astronauts.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
appollo11_astronauts.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>73511798
>>
>>73511240
Brown Mexican person here, I approve of this, please kill all of us, & only leave the ones that want to act civilized and proper
>>
>>73511909
What if this time your enemies come over to you?
>>
>>73512819
Holy shit, don't turn into us man. Like you said, we'll keep this good, civilized of your volk. If you really want to help, just encourage white nationalism and turn people away from being racist to whites.
>>
>>73512819

Hey man I can get behind that, we'll allow some browns to live. Just help us eliminate the worthless ones.
>>
File: stahování.jpg (15 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
stahování.jpg
15 KB, 246x205
>>73511128
oh, you..
>>
>>73513076
That's what I've been trying to do, but my fellow brown people (Latinos & Arabs) are like "you are white washed, convert to Islam, have 30 kids with Maria and be on welfare". And I'm like, literally white people created this advanced civilization and stable governments, shit look at Argentina, there Latino but "white" and they have the best economy in South America. Smh it's like you can multiculturalism, but if it's white culture, it's racism and degenerate
>>
>>73513151
Invasion of central and South America when? With the help of Russia of course
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.