[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to thank based President Barack HUSSEIN Obama for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: OBAMA_BASED.jpg (118 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_BASED.jpg
118 KB, 1280x719
creating over 14.6 MILLION jobs for the American people.

Blessings be upon him.
>>
File: OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT5.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT5.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>73510913
Blame him for this thread. Not me.

>>>73510729
>>
too bad there were 22 million new american people and however many million new illegals
>>
Obama has been the greatest US president of all time. Trump will be the worst US president of all time.
>>
File: trump_baby.png (368 KB, 840x800) Image search: [Google]
trump_baby.png
368 KB, 840x800
>>73511319
/thread

3pbp
>>
File: fredgraphU4rateDISCOURAGED.png (29 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
fredgraphU4rateDISCOURAGED.png
29 KB, 670x445
>>73511202
Too bad babies don't need jobs and baby boomers are retiring in record numbers.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Too bad for you right wing retard America haters, the U4 unemployment rate which INCLUDES discouraged workers is 5.3%. Pic related

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO.
>>
>>73510913
>record numbers of people not working

T..thanks Obama

Also why the fuck are Canadians such shills

Not even shit posters like fun Australians

Just fuckig shills
>>
>>73510913
I hope we invade you under Trump and you get hanged. But I know that won't happen because the based man isn't a fucking warmonger. Quit lying to yourself
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 2680x1780) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 2680x1780
>>73511501
>"""""unemployment""""" graph without corresponding participation graph
please immolate yourself
>>
>>73511501
You never answered yesterday, how many people enter the workforce daily?
>>
I was going to post something interesting, but reconsidered. This lie doesn't need a response.
>>
>>73511738
>everyone stops working because they think bernie is gonna get elected
>get free shit for life
>thanks wallstreet for the free money
>drops out of the race
>OBAMA Y SO MUCH UNEMPLOYMENT
>>
File: lfprage.png (447 KB, 2680x1780) Image search: [Google]
lfprage.png
447 KB, 2680x1780
>>73510913
That figure by itself is meaningless. It doesn't include how that compares to population growth, it doesn't take into account the number of jobs that were destroyed during that time and it doesn't take into account what kinds of jobs those were. Funny thing is, labor force participation rate is down across most age groups, but older people are staying in the work force because they cannot afford to retire with ZIRP in place.
>>
NEIL ARMSTRONG IS GNORTS MR ALIEN BACKWARDS
>>
>>73512013
>you can't blame Obama for unemployment
>but you can thank him for job creation
>>
>>73510913
He's the worst president ever of any nation and a nigger.

You're just a filthy Muslim nigger so your statement is invalid.
>>
>>73511905
Yeah baby boomers are retiring. What? They're not allowed to.

What part didn't you understand.

Too bad for you right wing retard America haters, the U4 unemployment rate which INCLUDES DISCOURAGED workers is 5.3%.

Pic related

So please explain to me in your own words why this unemployment rate is wrong.

Protip: YOU CANT.
>>
>>73510913
>leaf

oh boy its you again
>>
>>73511738
>>73512013

>record numbers of people not working

RECORD NUMBER OF BABY BOOMERS RETIRED. THANKS OBAMA!
>>
>>73510913
Great blog, faggot.
>>
>>73512172
He's been here for a month or longer, reposting the same shit all the time
>>
>>73512150
Oh ...its you again

What do you have to gain ?? You have no dog in this race
>>
>>73512150
The definition is bogus, that's how it is wrong.

100% * ( 1 - (Civilians With Jobs)/(Civilian Labor Force))

You can make that number smaller by increasing the numerator, or by decreasing the denominator.
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED2.png (163 KB, 2409x1605) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED2.png
163 KB, 2409x1605
>>73512066
>. Funny thing is, labor force participation rate is down across most age groups,

Because kids are staying in school longer. High school graduation rates are at all time highs and more kids are going to university.

You know what this means? They join the labor force later in life.

This coupled with record baby boomers retiring brings down the CLFPR.

You do realize we know exactly who is not in the labor force and why. Pic related.

You're clearly a right wing retard with severe ASSBURGERS.
>>
>>73512196
>>73511918
>>
>>73510913
Is the pay decent for you to do this? How can I get paid to shill too?
>>
>>73512303
>people can't work and be in school at the same time
This retarded lefty
>>
>>73512303
They stay in school because their options are shit jobs vs taking on student loan debt and getting a useless degree. They pick the student loan route. Then they become baristas anyway.
>>
>>73512066
>That figure by itself is meaningless. It doesn't include how that compares to population growth

YOU REALIZE THAT'S WHY WE HAVE A U4 UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WHICH INCLUDES DISCOURAGED WORKERS RIGHT?

PIC RELATED.

Please admit you're a right wing retard who was duped by zerobrain and shadowsharts.
>>
>>73510913
CLook!
A Canadian sandnigger has drank the koolaid.
>>
>>73512482
If they're full time students and don't want a job, why in the world would you count them as unemployed?

Only right wing retards do that.
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3 MB, 377x372
>>73512483
They stay in school because they want to finish high school so they don't becoming right wing retards with assburgers making fools out of themselves on /pol/ all day.

They continue on to post-secondary so they can improve their lot in life. University graduates have what a 2.9% unemployment rate.

If you're a full time student, and you're not looking for work, why the fuck would you count as unemployed? Same goes for my retired 80 year old grandma.
>>
>>73512500
We also have a U6 unemployment, and its pearson's correlation with U3 is something like .99. That tells you that it is a manufactured number. Adding in discouraged workers plus workers are part time who would like to be full time should lead to a much lower correlation than one that would allow me to predict what the U6 rates using the U3 rate to within 1% or less error.

Get this through your head: There are lies, damned lies, then there is the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
>>
>>73512571
BECAUSE THEY'RE UNEMPLOYED. Do they have a job? Would you count a fucking homeless man who's resigned to being homeless unemployed?
>>
>>73512762
What's the median income of a recent college graduates? You tell me that it's good out there, which I know is bullshit. Pony up with all of the data and prove me wrong. Quit cherry picking.
>>
>>73512762
I'm currently working on my PhD. You can work a fucking job, dumb shit.
>>
File: fredgraphU3toU6.png (52 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
fredgraphU3toU6.png
52 KB, 670x445
>>73512787
First of all U6 is not UNemployment. Get that through your retard brain. It's UNDER-employment. I know right wingers are retards but there is a difference.

And U6 has been nearly cut in half under Obama. It's now down to 9.7%.

Here's U3 to U6 on 1 chart. I liked to post it a lot before but right wing retards had no fucking clue how to read this chart.

So U3 is 5%. U4 is 5.3%. U5 is 6%. U6 is 9.7%.

Can you please admit that Trump is mentally handicapped and belongs nowhere near the Oval office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wII90dqsZrM

>There are lies, damned lies, then there is the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

You bought into the shadowshits didn't you?
>>
>>73510913
What about inflation?

What about the fact that our currency is losing even more value overtime and the cost of living is rising still?
>>
>>73512947
No. There's a 3rd category. They're counted as out of the labor force and not looking for a job.

You realize no country in the world counts their retired 80 year old grannies as unemployed right?

You realize that right wing retards have gone full assburger.
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED1.png (166 KB, 2409x1605) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED1.png
166 KB, 2409x1605
>>73512953
Listen up right wing retard. If people want to go to university, why the fuck does that bother you? That's their choice. What happened to MUH FREEDUMBS. If they're in full time studies, and not looking for work, LIKE TIFFANY TRUMP btw, then they're not fucking unemployed.

The same goes for my retired 80 year old grandmother.

The same goes for stay at home moms like Melania Trump.

You fuckers are morons man.

>>73512303
>>
>>73513175
You filed to address my point, asswipe. You can't. So you respond with "hurrr, durrr, conservashits."
>>
>>73513277
If you are able and don't, and under whatever retirement age is, you're unemployed. And stop strawmanning your faggot grandmother, nobody is talking about her. College aged liberals=/=your 80 year old grandmother. Get it through your head, you dumb liberal
>>
BARACKU AKBAR!!
>>
How has this deranged prick not been perma banned already? I'm starting to think /pol/'s janitor is in on this.
>>
>>73513482
I would count Tiff as unemployed. I don't care how cute nor how rich she is. Stop strawmanning your grandmother
>>
>>73513482
I asked you what the median income of recent college graduates was. Well?

Oh, that would be counter productive for your shilling.
>>
>>73513495
That sounds like a cop out because you don't have a counter-argument.

What's your point that you want me to address?

That the U3 unemployment rate has been the REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate for decades. And that it suddenly became fake because a black man became president and right wing retards went full autist.
>>
>>73513555
Shut the fuck up right wing retard! Don't you know the president micromanages every aspect of the economy ???
>>
>>73513589
Ok. Let's get something here. I understand you right wing retards look at me as a messiah to answer all your questions and educate you. But why do you expect me to have every single answer for every single question on the drop of a dime.

I'm honestly asking.
>>
File: right_wing_retards97-triggered.png (151 KB, 833x587) Image search: [Google]
right_wing_retards97-triggered.png
151 KB, 833x587
>>73513555
>>73513727

Leaf is posting facts that trigger me. BAN HIM NOW!

Muh free speech
>>
>>73513863
>literally educate yourself
You're the one who's supposed to be convincing us that this nigger is a good President. So yes, you do have to convince us
>>
File: total-debt.jpg (49 KB, 690x458) Image search: [Google]
total-debt.jpg
49 KB, 690x458
>>73513720
That U3 is bogus due to its definition, and even U6 is bogus due to it supposedly including more information yet having a pearson's correlation very close to 1.0.

Or how about this: Debt loads have increased, yet a smaller portion of the population is working, meaning that those increased debt loads are a double whammy. Pic related is a proxy for total debt in the US.

Labor force participation is down in all age groups, except for 55 and older, which has seen an increase in labor force participation in large part due to ZIRP, debt is up, and young people are going to be shouldered with it. Doesn't sound too rosy to me.

Again, what is the median income of recent college graduates?
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED7.png (58 KB, 909x324) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED7.png
58 KB, 909x324
>>73513499
>>73513577

I've provided you right wing retards with charts of who exactly is not in the labor force and why.

>>73512303
>>73513482

> And stop strawmanning your faggot grandmother, nobody is talking about her

Trump thinks she's unemployed dumbass. I hear about her everyday when right wing retards spout MUH 93 GORILLION, MUH 42% unemployment.

>I would count Tiff as unemployed. I don't care how cute nor how rich she is. Stop strawmanning your grandmother

Well BLS has never counted full time students who aren't looking for work as unemployed so right wing retards don't get to all the sudden change the rules just because a black man is president and conservashits went full assburger.
>>
>>73513863
I expect you to be able to back up your arguments. I don't take bullshit on faith.
>>
>>73514161
And tomorrow they could change the definition to "if you have been out of a job for 20 years you're unemployed, else you're not unemployed"

Guess what that'd do for unemployment rates? It'd be great for them. The real unemployment should be "those not employed and not over retirement age"
>>
>>73510913
Barack OBAMA is one of the greatest presidents USA ever had. So sad that many americans can't understand this before the next president will evidently fuck up that Perfect Obamical World.
>>
File: 55andover-rising-since90s.jpg (26 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
55andover-rising-since90s.jpg
26 KB, 553x369
>>73514114
Lol holy shit. The U3 to U6 rates are calculated the same way they have been for decades. That's the point you don't get shadowshit subscriber.

Will you admit this? Obama didn't change the way they're calculated. Has he? NO. So when they've been cut in half under his administration, that's A FACT. And they've been cut in half

>Labor force participation is down in all age groups

Because high school graduation rates are at all time highs, and there are more university students than ever before.

Are you honestly so assburgered that you can't understand this?

>except for 55 and older

AHAHHA You think I can't BTFO this right wing retard meme either? Btw it's honestly 40%. And pro-tip it's been rising since the early 90s. YOU KNOW WHY? SOME (GET IT? SOME) older people are living longer, they're working longer.

And yes that still does mean that baby boomers are retiring in record numbers.

How else would you like to get BTFO today?

I understand you're a right winger and you hate your country but honestly do you have to spend your entire day shitting on America?
>>
File: GET_AN_EDUCATION_ASSBURGERS.png (58 KB, 648x360) Image search: [Google]
GET_AN_EDUCATION_ASSBURGERS.png
58 KB, 648x360
>>73513965
>>73514208

Here's exactly what I said.

They stay in school because they want to finish high school so they don't becoming right wing retards with assburgers making fools out of themselves on /pol/ all day.

They continue on to post-secondary so they can improve their lot in life. University graduates have what a 2.9% unemployment rate.

I was wrong. It's even lower.
>>
>congress is majority republican
>jobs are made
>Obama complains about Congress cock blocking him
>takes credit for everything they did

ebin thread
>>
>>73514888
Which unemployment rate are you going by for that? And you can work and be in school at the same time
>>
>>73514727
I just ran the correlation for the latest U3 and U6. .986. That is too high for U6 to be measuring anything meaningful. It tells you that it is bullshit. But I guess that math is hard for you.
>>
>>73514486
No they couldn't and no Obama has not changed the way BLS calculates unemployment.

This is just a right wing retard meme because when a black man became president you morons went full autist.
>>
>>73515045
>No they couldn't
Proof?
>Obama has not changed the way BLS calculates unemployment.
>the President controls BLS
Then he could skew it to look better for him.
>>
>>73510913
>baby boomers retiring
>thousands of jobs become vacant each day
>OBAMA CREATED THOSE JOBS, GUYS, I SWEAR

retard
>>
File: shadowsharts.png (79 KB, 651x268) Image search: [Google]
shadowsharts.png
79 KB, 651x268
>>73515017
>>>73514727 (You)
>I just ran the correlation for the latest U3 and U6. .986. That is too high for U6 to be measuring anything meaningful. It tells you that it is bullshit. But I guess that math is hard for you.

Lol holy shit this mental retardation is off the charts. I can't help you man. This is full blown assburgers. You don't even know what you're taking about. You're just making up bullshit because you know right wing retards will buy it. That's all it is. You think I don't know what you're doing?

You ran the correlation and it's too high according to literally assburger syndrome so therefore all the BLS rates are fake and we have to go with the shadowsharts imaginary magical blue line that stays at 22.5%.

Just pay $175 and you can subscribe to radical bullshit that will reinforce your retard narrative.

Give it a rest man. Your illogical nonsense doesn't work on me. U3 flucutates. U6 flucutates. The discrepancy between the 2 varies. That doesn't mean they're fake because MUH CORRELATION.

Holy shit this is off the charts man assburgers man.
>>
File: arguingwithconservatives.jpg (78 KB, 736x619) Image search: [Google]
arguingwithconservatives.jpg
78 KB, 736x619
>>73515333
Except he hasn't. You have no evidence for that. Just paranoia and literal right wing retardation autism.

I'll be you for a second.

MUH REAGAN DIDN'T CREATE MUH JOBS. THEY WERE FAKE.

GG CONSERVATIVES.
>>
if it's all good why won't homeboy raise the interest rates?
>>
>>73515339
>>thousands of jobs become vacant each day
>>OBAMA CREATED THOSE JOBS, GUYS, I SWEAR

You think job vacancy = job creation?

You have assburgers.
>>
File: 103606198-RTX2A9LA.530x298.jpg (19 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
103606198-RTX2A9LA.530x298.jpg
19 KB, 530x298
>>73510913
Hey.. Its Obama guy again..you seem to hang around a lot.
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED4.png (16 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED4.png
16 KB, 672x672
>>73514996
>And you can work and be in school at the same time

Sure you can. They you're count as employed aren't you dumbass?

You can also be in school, and looking for work, which means you're UNEMPLOYED and you're counted in the U3.

Then, you can also be in school AND NOT LOOKING for work, meaning you don't want a job, which means you're out of the labor force and counted as a student.

Just because right wing retards don't understand how BLS jobs reports work. The same they have worked for decades. That doesn't meant they're fake.
>>
>>73515455
Like I said, math is hard for you. If U6 is capturing new information, as it claims to be, the correlation would be lower. It is not capturing new information, which makes it useless and bullshit. Don't worry about it. May you remain blissful in your ignorance.
>>
File: u6 composition2.png (4 KB, 183x360) Image search: [Google]
u6 composition2.png
4 KB, 183x360
>>73516047
You don't even know what you're talking about.

MOST of the U6 is NOT new information.

It is simply the sum of U3+U4+U5 + new information.

The new information is part time workers who say they want full time jobs.

We have all the data on all of this.

Your argument literally makes no sense whatsoever. Do you think I can't tell that you're making up bullshit?

I'm capping these just so you know.
>>
>>73515533
I'm not saying he did. You're presuming I am. I saying he could. I'm saying they could. You can't deny that they can.
>>
>>73516681
He can also drone strike Trump Tower.
>>
>>73515759
Let's play this game. If unemployment is the calculation of those looking for work and the labor force is the sum of those employed and those unemployed and unemployment is so low, how the fuck is participation so low?
>>
>>73516782
He could. Good point. Sure, but I don't see how that relates to the conversation, so it's a nice strawman
>>
>>73511501
changing the way people count for statistics is not an improvement

his administration left out people who cant find a job for 12 months, and people who should work but dont

he also used future spending to say he saved money
>if we dont print and spend 7 trillion every term then we save money!
>>
73516976▶

Please kill yourself, you useless waste of oxygen and other resources. Never drink water or use electricity, or use any other government service, because you refuse to pay for them, you filthy degenerate scum sucking leech
>>
>>73515455
What are you even doing? How is this helping your point at all? You didn't address his point of it being too high at all. You just went straight into damage control mode calling him a retarded conservative or whatever. What do you really hope to gain by just ad homeniming and saying you can't be bothered to explain it? You're just perpetuating the stereotype of liberal mentality.
>>
>>73513175
The confederacy reached full employment for blacks as did Nazi Germany for the Jews. Dissecting what it means to be unemployed doesn't show the full picture mr. obama leaf shill.
>>
>>73510913
that hussein meem is stale
>>
>>73511384
Nice 2 month old graph, you fucking leaf. Trump's cut that lead down to 6.5 already.
>>
>>73516864
Because when boomers retire, they LEAVE the labor force.

When there's higher high school graduation rates and higher university attendance, that means kids enter the labor force LATER.

Here are some charts

>>73515759
>>73513482
>>73512303
If it's because there are all these gazillions of discouraged workers, then why are there only 600,000 discouraged workers in the entire country? BLS tracks these.

That's how you get U4 unemployment of 5.3%.

>>73511501
>>
>>73517309
who was this meant for?
>>
>>73517386
>What are you even doing? How is this helping your point at all? You didn't address his point of it being too high at all.

He didn't say U6 was too high That wasn't his point.

Can you please explain in your own words what his point was.

Go ahead I'll wait. This should be fun.
>>
>>73510913
A FUCKING LEAF

Strikes again with his autism.
>>
File: obamareduceddeficitthxobama2.jpg (55 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
obamareduceddeficitthxobama2.jpg
55 KB, 1024x512
>>73517079
>changing the way people count for statistics is not an improvement

his administration left out people who cant find a job for 12 months, and people who should work but dont

Except this never happened.

This is just a right wing meme because you autists went full assburger when Obama became president.

The U3-U6 unemployment rates have been calculated the same way for decades. It doesn't suddenly become fake because a black man became president and right wing retards went full autist.

Do you have a link PROVING that Obama CHANGED the way the unemployment rate is calculated to make himself look better?

PROTIP YOU DONT

>he also used future spending to say he saved money

Actually he reduced the budget deficit by nearly. Something no Republican has ever done.
>>
>people still reply to this shit

honestly,you're retards bigger than the leaf at this point
>>
>>73517455
Not denying that. I'm not make gunna make all new shops every time the RCP avg changes.
>>
File: clinton-urate.png (36 KB, 336x399) Image search: [Google]
clinton-urate.png
36 KB, 336x399
>>73517421
Clinton had full employment too. Then Bush came to town.
>>
>>73517614
Yeah it is, desu. Here's your (you).
>>
>>73510913
Look you fucking retards, this Canadian sub-human is probably on the Democrat shilling team, stop replying and giving this autist bumps.
>>
File: Trumptards_dont_think.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Trumptards_dont_think.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>73516931
>He could. Good point. Sure, but I don't see how that relates to the conversation

Neither does debunked right wing lunatic conspiracy theories that Obama "monkeyed" the numbers, as I've had to listen to assburgers claim for the last 7 years.

Funny how when Obama became president and U3 was going up to 10%, that was the REAL number.

When Obama was running for re-election and the U3 was about 7.5%, that was the REAL number.

But now, 14.6 million jobs later, now that it's down to 5%, IT'S FAKE.

wat do?
>>
File: carl2.jpg (68 KB, 198x341) Image search: [Google]
carl2.jpg
68 KB, 198x341
>>73517938
He didn't say U6 was too high That wasn't his point.

Can you please explain in your own words what his point was.

Go ahead I'll wait. This should be fun.

>Yeah it is, desu. Here's your (you).

WOW WHAT A FAIL.
You know I'm capping this. I mean wow that was just pathetic.
>>
>>73518058
Can't argue facts so goes full nutburger.

I told you all I'm not to blame for this thread.

>>73511123

I don't back down.
>>
>>73517871
how about when they equalize.
>>
>>73518058
Typical right wing bigot dehumanizing our neighboring countries. I take it you're a Drumpf supporter with that attitude. I'll sage this thread, not to support you but to spite you so that this thread dies and this based leaf bro doesn't have to listen to your bullshit!
>>
File: trumpkillsdollar.jpg (135 KB, 1460x605) Image search: [Google]
trumpkillsdollar.jpg
135 KB, 1460x605
>>73518518
Kek.

Then pic related's value goes to shit and Leafs will rejoice.
>>
>>73518713
>happiness comes from the value of your currency.
besides that you dodged the question.
>>
>>73519053
Lol you ask a silly question, you get a silly answer.

Why are /pol/tards so anal?
>>
>>73514638
A Dutch shill?
>>
>>73519623
>american education
>>
>>73519790
that's racist
>>
>>73518303
>they could set the definition of unemployed different tomorrow
>no they couldn't
>yes they could
>well, Obama could bomb Trump Tower!
>>
Lets take a look at some of the jobs he created:
Evergreen solar
SpectraWatt
Solyndra
Beacon Power
Nevada Geothermal
Sunpower
First Solar
Babcock and Brown
Enerdels subsidiary
Amonix
Fisker Automotive
Abound Solar
A123 Systems

etc etc... dudes a fucking joke.
>>
>>73520777
So you admit Obama hasn't changed the way unemployment isn't calculated and any right wing retards who claim that have assburgers?
>>
File: Shill Confirmed.png (233 KB, 1528x896) Image search: [Google]
Shill Confirmed.png
233 KB, 1528x896
Reminder this guy is being paid.
>>
>Obama

http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

Northern Communist please freeze to death.
>>
>>73521014
So you admit Obama hasn't changed the way unemployment IS calculated and any right wing retards who claim that have assburgers?

>>73521014
>>
>>73521014
>>73521014
The part time hours and reduction amount was changed making it more worthwhile to be on unemployment that be on it with a part time. Go fuck yourself leaf.
>>
>>73510913
These threads really annoy me because this stupid leaf shill doesn't have the slightest clue how hard it is to get a job in big cities in the US.
>>
>>73521174
Obamas job creation:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
>>
>>73521096
Where did I say that? Are you lying again?
>>
>>73510913
Die in a forest fire, most of those jobs are temp jobs.
>>
File: fredgraphobamafulltimeparttime.png (31 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
fredgraphobamafulltimeparttime.png
31 KB, 670x445
>>73521174
95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO.
>>
>>73521298
You must have some sort of new autism if you're this stupid.

I shall call it ASSBURGERS
>>
File: 1453946132379.jpg (247 KB, 1758x820) Image search: [Google]
1453946132379.jpg
247 KB, 1758x820
I see what you did there, leaf.
>>
>>73521226
When did we ever discuss this?

Move to Denver. 3.3% unemployment

Fine blue state. http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.co_denver_msa.htm
>>
File: unemploytment.jpg (158 KB, 654x787) Image search: [Google]
unemploytment.jpg
158 KB, 654x787
>>73521392
Please stop trying faggot

You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: Food-Stamps-Immigration.png (31 KB, 794x517) Image search: [Google]
Food-Stamps-Immigration.png
31 KB, 794x517
THIS

ONE CHART

DESTROYS

THE LEAFPOSTER
>>
File: Job growth shares.jpg (10 KB, 453x298) Image search: [Google]
Job growth shares.jpg
10 KB, 453x298
>>73510913
>jobs for the American people
>>
>>73521564
HE IS ABOUT TO ADMIT THAT ALL THE JOBS CREATED WERE BASICALLY SLAVE JOBS
>>
>>73521409
You're just repeating what I said. Can't you be original right wing retard.
>>
>>73521715
Hey please stop trying.
>>
File: 1458946367165.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1458946367165.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>73521715
>calls me unoriginal
>makes the same thread everyday
>ends 90% of posts with "you right wing retard"

Top zozzle you left wing retard
ASSBURGERS
>>
File: higher_wages_THANKSOBAMA4.png (164 KB, 852x761) Image search: [Google]
higher_wages_THANKSOBAMA4.png
164 KB, 852x761
>>73521564
>>73521647

No. Most jobs are paying pretty well. The problem for Trumptards is you to have skills. You retards don't have skills.

Why does your chart end over 3 years ago?

The people on food stamps are falling now.

Did you forget that Obama inherited the worst Republican recession since the Republican Great Depression? Were you not born yet?
>>
>>73521880
Hey faggot you can ignore me all you want but the simple fact that youre ignoring is called DATA BITCH
>>
>>73521582
You know those are foreign born Americans right.

Holy shit right wing retards.

THIS CHART B YOU TFO!

AHAAAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED5.png (31 KB, 684x697) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED5.png
31 KB, 684x697
>>73521560
You say MUH part time jobs.
I show proof that Obama job creation has been 95 full time.

You say no that can't be because MUH CLFPR aka baby boomers booming.

This is how right wing retarded assburgers argue.
>>
>>73521954
LOL LEFTWING RETARD
ASSBURGERS
>>
File: 1459186990635.jpg (95 KB, 604x568) Image search: [Google]
1459186990635.jpg
95 KB, 604x568
>>73521715
Back to webbite with you
>>
>>73510913
>mexicans illegally cross border
>illegally set up car wash
>LOOK AT ALL THESE JOBS I'M CREATING GUYS
>>
>>73521810

>>73517494
>>
>>73522075
LOL LEFTWING RETARD
ASSBURGERS
>>
>>73522125
LOL LEFTWING RETARD
ASSBURGERS
>>
>>73521843
You/'re literally just repeating the words that I called you.

If you actually knew how to read, you would know that a right wing retard dared me to make this thread.

>>73511123
>>
File: OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT4.png (662 KB, 903x686) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT4.png
662 KB, 903x686
>>73522207
>>73522183
>>73522093
TRIGGERED
>>
>>73521880
like I said

no matter how he tries to reply

DESTROYED
>>
>>73521954
Yea, but it doesn't matter how many jobs you create if you don't have a sane immigration policy. It's not like poor people are getting out of poverty, just importing more poor people
>>
>>73522208
>Thinking this one time makes up for the 50 previous threads
What, you were dared to make those too? Lol at your ASSBURGERS you leftwing retard.
>>
>>73510913
At what point does reposting the same thread cross over into true spam?
>>
>>73522335
>Calls me triggered
>Ends every post with ad hominem
LOL LEFTWING RETARD
ASSBURGERS
>>
>>73510913
Barck HUSSEIN Obama is not my presidnet, he is islamic gommunist and probably kenyan. adam and eve, not adam and steve. praise jesus
>>
>>73521014
I agree to none of those claims. Do you claim still that you know everything of the inner working of the Government, especially the U.S. Government?
>>
File: THXOBAMArisingearnings.png (42 KB, 1134x823) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMArisingearnings.png
42 KB, 1134x823
>>73522381
Hell of an argument you got there chief.
>>
>>73521262
What are the asterisks for?
>>
File: fredgraphnativebornupTHXOBAMA.png (40 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
fredgraphnativebornupTHXOBAMA.png
40 KB, 670x445
>>73522390
Obama's reduced immigration. Native born employment is up.

Meanwhile at Mar-a-Lago..

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
>>
>>73521715
>you came up with aspergers or the joke with it sounding like "assburgers"
Haha, no
>>
File: trump42%-2.png (383 KB, 680x542) Image search: [Google]
trump42%-2.png
383 KB, 680x542
>>73522520
>they could set the definition of unemployed different tomorrow

But do you have any proof they have under Obama? Legitimate proof with a link and source.

NO OF COURSE YOU DON'T!

AHAHA BTFO

>Do you claim still that you know everything of the inner working of the Government, especially the U.S. Government?

Never have I said this. I do have facts and reality on my side though. Rather than debunked right wing retard conspiracy theories.
>>
>>73522075
Baby boomers dont count in the participation rate you fucking moron.
The participation rate refers to the number of people who are either employed or are actively looking for work.

Once you RETIRE. You're removed from this statistic. What a fucking moron please go jump in that fire up there.
>>
Let's be real, Obama's one good thing he has done in office is improving the job market. If you can't find a job, it's because your expectations are too high for your qualifications or you just simply aren't trying hard enough.

I'm no one special (bachelor's degree) and I know if I got canned, I would most definitely be employed again before my unemployment benefits ran out. Why? Because I have the will to actually go out and look and make myself desirable.

Too many lazy people in the world expect jobs to just fall in their laps. You wanna live like that, be my guest, but being a hinderance on us working people for the rest of your life.

Final Point: If you don't have a job and aren't disabled, it's because 100% you aren't trying hard enough.
>>
>>73522208
To be fair, I didn't dare you to, I asked why your bitch ass was posting in a different thread with your rhetoric rather than making one of your many daily threads
>>
>>73522556
HE SAID TO HIMSELF
>>
>>73511384
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73522556
>hours worked per week a deficit
>>
>>73510913
>>73511319

>Hillary hires foreigners to shill because they work cheaper than American shills
>>
>>73510913
i want to thank him allowing over 12 million jobs to be occupied by illegals
>>
What a silly bitch, gets confronted with facts and just disappears.

Definition of labor force participation rate, so you dont get so utterly fucking embarrassed next time:

Labor Force Participation Rate

While studying employment, another important figure to determine is the labor force participation rate. Here, we compare the size of the labor force with the number of people that could potentially be a part of the labor force. It is important to note that we do not include people under the age of 16 in this figure. In addition, students, retirees, the disabled, homemakers, and the voluntarily idle are not counted in the labor force. The labor force as the percentage of the total population over the minimum working age is called labor force participation rate.

In other words. Hes a fucking joke.
>>
File: The1Chartrighwingershate.png (24 KB, 597x422) Image search: [Google]
The1Chartrighwingershate.png
24 KB, 597x422
>>73522986
WHOOPS YOU JUST MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

The CLFPR does include retirees. It's everyone 16+ Pic related.

>The survey is designed so that each person age 16 and over (there is no upper age limit) is counted and classified in only one group.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

WHO DID YOU THINK THE 37 NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE WERE?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT BTFO

Let me get this straight. You right wing retards have been howling about the CLFPR for 7 years and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Charts for you to consult.

>>73515759 (You)
>>73513482 (You)
>>73512303 (You)

Please educate yourself.
>>
>>73514897
underrated toast
>>
>>73512762
You will never be australia

keep trying, though
>>
File: jobopeningsjan2016recordhigh.png (39 KB, 651x401) Image search: [Google]
jobopeningsjan2016recordhigh.png
39 KB, 651x401
>>73523129
Very true. Job openings are all time highs.

Yet these skill-less Trumptards can't find any entry level jobs paying $50 per hour (as they expect) so they remain NEETs in their mothers basement. Finding solace in their /pol/ echo chamber where they can bitch about Obama and MUH imaginary 42% unemployment rate.
>>
File: 042215-chart.jpg (268 KB, 1346x1038) Image search: [Google]
042215-chart.jpg
268 KB, 1346x1038
>>73522734
>reduced immigration
And this just legal immigration.
>>
>>73512303
it looks like at least a 20% inactive labor force for each age group
which would imply at least a 20% true unemployment rate (counting those not looking for work)
>>
>>73511501
All that social service to be paid and no taxes to cover it thanks to undocumented beaners and their new yobs
>>
>>73522959
Facts put out by the government, not any kind of unbiased third party. You know the government says there's a wage gap, right?

And I don't know if you can't read, but I said that they COULD, not that they damn HAVE. Maybe you don't get my incredibly easy-to-get point; the government can define it however it wants, but what really matters is who is working?
>>
File: OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT2.jpg (19 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT2.jpg
19 KB, 450x325
>>73523147
And here we are.
>>
>>73514161
what percent is 87 of 300?
>>
>>73523538
how many of those job openings are for minimum wage burger flippers and h1b1's?
>>
>>73523428
Getting your data from QZ.com...

Please be more of a fucking retard, the second you stop actively looking as in retirement you're no longer included. Drink bleach

SEE: >>73523397
>>
>>73523542
Are you denying that Obama reduced legal immigration over his term?
>>
This fucking leafcuck is on here every day spamming the same images and charts, always pretending that the millions of niggers who collect welfare instead of working don't exist. Not everyone who is unemployed is a college student or too old to work.

The cognitive dissonance is real.
>>
>>73523632
Here we are with you getting blown out yet again and crying in the corner, "but I winned because my mommy told me I'm a winner!"
>>
>>73523544
Actually the U4 rate which INCLUDES DISCOURAGED workers is 5.3%.

>>73511501
>>
>>73523740
are you denying that you can't read a graph?
>>
>>73523827
u4 only includes a small subset of discouraged workers
>>
>>73523428
WHOOOOOPS

UR A FAGGOT

http://www bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

Directly from the Bureau of labor statistics

Leaf on suicide watch. What a faggot
>>
File: this again.png (94 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
this again.png
94 KB, 269x200
>>73510913
boy
>>
>>73523740
Are you actually implying he did?

Holy fuck does this board not have any janitors?
>>
>>73510913
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>73523827
>discouraged workers
>not looking for work
>classified as a worker

>>73513482

Look at this chart. The average is about 25%.
>>
>>73523740
I'm not going to play your semantic games, faggot. It's like when you fags say "Obama's reduced the rate of spending", yet he's still spending more and more each year.
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED8.png (31 KB, 678x694) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED8.png
31 KB, 678x694
>>73523736
>>73523397
>>73523817
>>73523930
It's directly from the BLS.

Admit you're a liar?

Seriously who did you think the 37% not in the labor force were? They're retirees, students, stay at home parents, the disabled, etc.

Do you have any idea how sadly confused you are.

>In addition, students, retirees, the disabled, homemakers, and the voluntarily idle are not counted in the labor force.

Because they're out of the labor force. Hence they are the 37% NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE. That's the inverse of the 63% of the labor force participation rate.

Do you get it now?

People who are not in the labor force: why aren't they working?
http://www.bls.gov/opub/btn/volume-4/people-who-are-not-in-the-labor-force-why-arent-they-working.htm

Straight from the BLS.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. I;m honestly begging you.
>>
>>73523827
WHOOOOOOOPS

*ignores facts*

WHOOOOOOOOOOPS

*calls racist*

From the united states department of labor:
Who is not in the labor force?
As mentioned previously, the labor force is made up of the employed and the unemployed. The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force. Many who are not in the labor force are going to school or are retired. Family responsibilities keep others out of the labor force. Since the mid-1990s, typically fewer than 1 in 10 people not in the labor force reported that they want a job.

Whooooops
>>
File: Canadian Man.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Man.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Damn this leaf is getting swept away.
>>
>>73524364
>It's directly from the BLS.
What about a third party?
>>
>>73524364
>the millions of niggers collecting welfare do not exist
>>
>>73524364
Now that we all agree who and who isnt in the labor force, we can now discuss that its participation is at its lowest since the 70's despite unemployment dropping.

Please seek help
>>
>>73524364
>I don't know how to read charts
>>
>>73524364
even if you were to take out the retired folks at a discount for those that could potentially still work you still are looking at 20% of america could potentially be working and that 15% should be to allow a true 5% unemployment rate
>>
File: fredgraphU3toU6march2016.png (52 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
fredgraphU3toU6march2016.png
52 KB, 670x445
>>73524016
I posted that chart

>>73513482

That's not discouraged workers genius. Did you even look at the chart. My 80 year old grandma is not a discouraged workers.

The U4 rate which INCLUDES DISCOURAGED workers is 5.3%. What is so complicated about this?

>>73523920

No it includes all discouraged workers.

Then there's U5 which includes marginally attached. It's 6%.

I've posted all of them on 1 chart here.

>>73513175

But I'll attach to this post so you guys can see they've all plummeted by half under Obama.

>>73523856
What did you mean by this? Did you make a mistake because clearly the U4 is at 5.3%.
>>
How much do you get paid to do this?
do you get paid on an hourly basis or for every thread/reply?
>>
File: Obamaslowest-spending.png (116 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
Obamaslowest-spending.png
116 KB, 600x467
>>73524225
You can have the slowest increase in spending of any president since Eisenhower and still increase spending.

Is this really a complicated thing to understand?
>>
File: LEAF REKT.png (22 KB, 730x340) Image search: [Google]
LEAF REKT.png
22 KB, 730x340
>>73524777
Stop dude.

You're so bad at this
>>
>>73510913
>Would you like fries with that?
>>
>>73524777
Since we all know your'e too stupid to read a chart i'll decipher this for you:

>>73524850
Since obummer, the US workforce rate has plummeted with no end in sight
>>
>>73524665
No it doesn't. Just repeating a lie doesn't make it true. Go back to grade school and learn how to read a graph. For example:

>>73524777
check the fine print
>>
>>73524665
im guessing you don't understand reading comprehension cause the second part of my post wasn't about discouraged workers which is why i separated it with a link to another of your posts

even if you were to take out your grandma, the true rate is at least 20%
>>
File: absolutely_retarded.png (36 KB, 875x220) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_retarded.png
36 KB, 875x220
>>73524607
Yes because baby boomers are retiring and kids are staying in school longer.

This was addressed here.

>>73512303

It's really not such a difficult thing to comprehend.

The change is shown here on this table pic related.

Notice the 2 biggest % from 2004 to 2014 is retirement and school.

Higher graduation rates and more kids attending university. That means they join the labor force later.

Plus baby boomers are retiring in record numbers.
“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

Who did you think the 37% were? Did you really think my 80 year old grandma was unemployed?
>>
File: pol_is_jealous-dat_love.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pol_is_jealous-dat_love.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>73524423
Do you have 1 factual example? NO I didn't think so.
>>
>>73510913
All of the numbers this stupid nigger touts are most likely fake
>>
>>73525151
>baby boomers are retiring and kids are staying in school longer
That does not account for the 20% REAL unemployment rate. Those groups are not counted even by your own sources.

>>73525224
Do you?
>>
>>73524777
Lol, thanks for demonstrating my point. Obviously it's just too hard for you to understand: just because there is a lower rate of spending doesn't mean we aren't spending more than ever before. Same thing with immigration.
>>
How many Americans are not in the labor force?

What fiscal policies was President Obama responsible for that had a major impact in the economy?

Are the jobs, that Obama created, jobs capable of supporting a family or are they minimal wage service jobs?

How many high paying manufacturing jobs have been lost to outsourcing under free trade agreements, such as NAFTA, and replaced with low paying service jobs?

How did President Obama fix rampant outsourcing and the disastrous monetary policy?

What is the number of people on federally subsidized programs for low income people?

How many migrants, legal or illegal, did the United States take in under Obama's presidency?

How many jobs did those migrants fill while displaying native born Americans?

How do Americans compete against the H1B Visa holders who are willing to work for slave labor?

Reminder the CIA shill can't answer any of these questions without strawmanning.

Also hello cuck :^)
>>
File: 16YEARS_AND_OVER_YOU_DUMBASS.png (27 KB, 568x387) Image search: [Google]
16YEARS_AND_OVER_YOU_DUMBASS.png
27 KB, 568x387
>>73524381
>The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force.

So those would be the 37% not in the labor force right?

If the labor force rate is 63%, that means there are 37% not in the labor force.

> Many who are not in the labor force are going to school or are retired. Family responsibilities keep others out of the labor force. Since the mid-1990s, typically fewer than 1 in 10 people not in the labor force reported that they want a job.

Do you see how you're making a fool out of yourself yet? Who did you think the 93 gorillion not in the labor force were?

I mean this is a pretty embarrassing mistake you made. Can you at least admit that?
>>
>>73525151
with people entering the labor force later in life, you naturally have a smaller group of people taking care of a larger group of people.
>>
File: canada.png (2 MB, 1168x1120) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
2 MB, 1168x1120
>>73518477
Shouldn't you be sucking on a maple leaf you insufferable libtard?
>>
>>73525151
You have proved you're incapable of thought. Bye kid.
>>
>>73525425
Nice strawman and other logical fallacies, stop skirting the point and provide me with one fact. I'll wait. You can even have your supervisor copy and paste it for you.
>>
>created jobs for the American people
http://cis.org/all-employment-growth-since-2000-went-to-immigrants
>>
File: libcucks.jpg (37 KB, 461x438) Image search: [Google]
libcucks.jpg
37 KB, 461x438
>>73510913
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CANADA
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>this fucking leaf is still at it

truly amazing
>>
>>73525310
Don't worry he doesn't it's the same script everyday.
>>
File: Leaf Does it FOR FREE.png (284 KB, 1762x1233) Image search: [Google]
Leaf Does it FOR FREE.png
284 KB, 1762x1233
Your supervisor give you a third chance shill?
>>
>>73524850
>>73524993

>Since obummer, the US workforce rate has plummeted with no end in sight

Actually as per the chart it's been going down since 1999. Long before Obama.

Didn't you yourself say why people are out of the labor force.

Oh yes you did. Right here.

>. The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force. Many who are not in the labor force are going to school or are retired. Family responsibilities keep others out of the labor force.

So do you understand that when baby boomers retire, they leave the labor force?

>>
File: trump42%-11.jpg (142 KB, 1487x958) Image search: [Google]
trump42%-11.jpg
142 KB, 1487x958
>>73525310
>>73525736

>>That does not account for the 20% REAL unemployment rate.

But there is no 20% real unemployment rate. This only exists in the minds of right wing retards with assburgers. This rate only exists in your imagination.

I just told you the U3 is 5%. U4 is 5.3%. U5 is 6%. U6 is 9.7%
>>
>>73525974
Those rates don't account for the entire set of discouraged workers. We've been over this before buddy.
>>
File: Shill Compilation 1.png (746 KB, 1007x5474) Image search: [Google]
Shill Compilation 1.png
746 KB, 1007x5474
>>73526107
He does it for free.
>>
File: 93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED9.png (52 KB, 817x621) Image search: [Google]
93_GORILLION_DEBUNKED9.png
52 KB, 817x621
>>73525586
What is your question. I'll gladly answer it.

You want to know who are the 37% not in the labor force?

Here you go the BLS provides a breakdown.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
>>
>>73526224
Now show the one which includes discouraged workers.
>>
>>73525497
Is that really an argument though? Why not just admit that you were confused about the 37% not in the labor force. That they were indeed the very same people I was trying to tell you they were.

I'm quoting you now.

> The remainder—those who have no job and are not looking for one—are counted as not in the labor force. Many who are not in the labor force are going to school or are retired. Family responsibilities keep others out of the labor force.

Do you understand now? I think it's a good thing to understand it. No need to be angry about it. You should be mad at the people who lied to you and deceived you all this time. Was it zerobrain? cnsnews? foxnews? shadowsharts?
>>
>>73526366
That would be under other reasons.

Here I'll give you a screenshot straight from BLS.

Here's one I posted from March 2016.

>>73517494

One sec I'll get the April one.

They publish this every month in the jobs report. It's not like it's a big secret or anything!

See. Only 560k discouraged. So when you add those to the unemployed you get the U4 rate which is 5.3%.

Any other questions, friend?
>>
>>73526107
>>73526189

Here you go

>>73526224
>>73526677
>>
>>73526677
That is a small subset of discouraged workers. Not all. Take your time. I can see you're having problems trying to prove your point.
>>
>>73526859
That's not it buddy.
>>
>>73525379
Oh look at that, coincidentally the Fucking LEAF didn't even call me a right wing retard. Once again proving that he doesn't respond to posts that don't fit his shilling narrative.
>>
File: right_wing_retards199-l33t.png (102 KB, 915x416) Image search: [Google]
right_wing_retards199-l33t.png
102 KB, 915x416
>>73525740
I guess you forgot this post.
>>
>>73526966
Stay on topic.
>>
>>73526859
>>73526966
Did you get fired yet for outing yourself as a shill?

LITERALLY DOES IT FOR FREE

>>73527058
He won't now. Watch as he'll start dropping his "ring wing retard" images he's saved.
>>
File: OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT6.jpg (1 MB, 3760x2820) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT6.jpg
1 MB, 3760x2820
>>73526962
>>73525379
In case you didn't notice, I'm a little busy responding to others as well.

You're asking a lot of questions there. Don't you think I'm going to need more than 2 minutes to answer them.

I understand you guys look up to me as a messiah and a teacher, and you love to ask questions so I can help you understand things better, but surely you do realize it's going to take a little more than a few minutes to answer 8 pretty long questions.

Most of the answers could actually be found in this thread if you just took the time to look.

You'll never learn if I just do everything for you!

Anyways I'll cap it and give you the answers later.

You must rally think I'm a genius!

Surely you're asking those questions because you're geniuinely curious, not because you're trying to shit on your own country by denying the economic progress that has been made over the last 7 years under President Obama.
>>
>>73527192
It must be really bad in Canada if this is the kind of work they have to resort to.
>>
>>73526900
>>73526952

You saying it doesn't make it so. That is all discouraged workers. What other discouraged workers are there but discouraged workers?
>>
>>73527058
This wasn't a response to you. I responding to this.

>>73525740

So it was on topic. Please apologize for being mistaken.
>>
>>73527356
>I'll cap it and respond later
>I have no rebuttal for being BTFO
Go to bed
>>
File: trump42%-6.png (377 KB, 1213x818) Image search: [Google]
trump42%-6.png
377 KB, 1213x818
>>73527192
>>73527403

So now that we've confirmed that the U4 unemployment rate is 5.3% can you tell me where Trump gets his 42% unemployment rate from?
>>
>>73527557
>damage control
Why should I apologize for something you said?
>>
>>73527356
Most of the answers proving you wrong could just be found in this thread if you took the time to look.

>>73527456
Yes it does. I actually checked their definition of what a "discouraged worker" was. Check the sources buddy.

>>73527557
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>73527664
Back to where we started. U4 does not include all discouraged workers. Try another strawman.
>>
>>73527587
How is asking 8 long winded questions, that you obviously copy and pasted, B me TFO?
>>
>>73527666
I was talking to him>>73527058

He said stay on topic but I was on topic.
>>
File: Hispanic.jpg (980 KB, 2070x2588) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic.jpg
980 KB, 2070x2588
>>73510913

He and his pal Hillary Clinton also deported more Hispanics than any other administration in history!

Remember Hispanics, if Clinton gets elected she's going to deport you and break up your families.
>>
>>73527785
So you admit you can't answer them? Why's that? Is it because it goes against your preconceived narrative?

>>73527871
Stay on topic. I'm trying to help you. We already have enough mexicans crossing the border. Don't need canadians losing their jobs and coming over as well.
>>
>>73527672
>Most of the answers proving you wrong

Can you give me an example of where I was proven wrong?

>Yes it does. I actually checked their definition of what a "discouraged worker" was. Check the sources buddy.

What other discouraged workers are there? There is U3, U4, U5 and U6. It's been this way for decades. What are you trying to claim exactly?

>Doesn't matter.

It does matter. I was on topic. You were mistaken. As usual. Please apologize for being wrong.
>>
>>73527755
You saying it doesn't make it so. I gave you the screenshot here.

>>73526677

Don't you think it's a little childish and pedantic to just keep saying, "well these facts disagree with my narrow-minded worldview so they must be fake"
>>
>>73528056
You were not on topic. Don't make me tell your supervisor.

>What other discouraged workers are there?
All the ones that are not included in U3-6.

>Can you give me an example of where I was proven wrong?
Pretty much every reply in this thread. If you can't find one than I'm afraid I can't help you.
>>
>>73527999
>o you admit you can't answer them? Why's that? Is it because it goes against your preconceived narrative?

I can answer them. I already have answered most of them. You barging into this thread and copy pasting 8 questions and then claiming I was BTFO, because I was busy responding to others... don't you think that's pretty childish? That's not very mature of you. That is now how adults behave. I'm also taking and saving screenshots as well at the same time as you very well know.

By the way what do your 8 questions have to do with my OP statement at the top which is that the Obama economy has created 14.6 million jobs. Can you answer that please? Thanks
>>
>>73528220
>It said discouraged workers so that must mean it includes ALL discouraged workers!
>>
>>73528316
>What other discouraged workers are there?
>All the ones that are not included in U3-6.

Do you have a source for these?
Do you have a breakdown of who these people are? Are they stay at home moms? Are they retired? How are they discouraged if the discouraged are already counted.

Non-shadowsharts please, shadowsharts is a conspiracy website.

>Pretty much every reply in this thread. If you can't find one than I'm afraid I can't help you.

That's not very specific. Surely you should be able to find a strong example. I have 80 posts in this thread.
>>
>>73528452
You mean how Obama "created" 14.6 million jobs but lost millions more?

I never asked 8 questions just one and you have failed to answer it. You probably don't even know what my original question was.
>>
>>73528464
Do you have proof there are other discouraged workers other than discouraged workers?
>>
>>73517494
dear lord you get dumber every time you post

into the folder you go!
>>
>>73528683
>Do you have a source for these?
Check the thread.

>>73528683
>That's not very specific. Surely you should be able to find a strong example. I have 80 posts in this thread.
I'm not your babysitter.

>>73528754
>Do you have proof there are other discouraged workers other than discouraged workers?
Yes your own source which you failed to look at properly.
>>
File: chimp in chief.jpg (117 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
chimp in chief.jpg
117 KB, 960x720
>>73510913
>>
>>73528732
>You mean how Obama "created" 14.6 million jobs but lost millions more?

Lol oh dear. This is funny. I don't think you know how net job creation works.

>I never asked 8 questions just one and you have failed to answer it

what's your question?

Well I was arguing with a lot of people at the same time so it's hard to keep up with the retardation. Go ahead what's your question.

Not to mention you get tremendously upset when I don't reply right away and I don't want you to be upset.
>>
>>73528843
So what's your source? Go ahead link it and explain.
>>
>>73528842
Sorry which part were you saying was wrong? Be specific! Show your work!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.