[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the left is a 'white' English male, and on the left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
On the left is a 'white' English male, and on the left is a 'brown' Mexican male. My question to /pol/ is: how did the anglos manage to convince the world that they are white?
>>
>>73510371
>on the left
>on the left
What?
>>
>>73510371

So what's the guy on the right?
>>
>>73510371
Why are there 70 threads on britain in the catalog?
>>
>>73510371
Heem'd the fuck out
>>
>>73510858
Cause you are cucks whom bow at the feet of Germany and Africa.
>>
>>73510488
fucking this i had to read it 4 times to realize op fucked the shit out of this thread
>>
>>73510371
Amir Khan, a Pakistani who admits he is proud of his Pakistani heritage. This is your 'white British?' So the smart German anon was right, you are nothing but a bunch of islamic turds trying to divide Europeans.
>>
khan is a british surname?
oh ok
>>
>>73510992
> Pakistani living in UK.
> Identifies as Pakistani first.
> British guy says the German is correct.

There are your three problems right there.
>>
>>73510371
>'English' is a race (anglo-saxon)
>'British' is a nationality of covenent britain

He is a British pakistani.
I swear f.am, UK do not even know their own ethnicity.
>>
>>73511525
British is also a race. Britain is an island or set of islands depending on who you ask. Although true british are celts and scots.
>>
>>73511976
Not necessarily, it's important to make this definition clear, so white english do not get pooled into british collective.
>British -> Briton -> "inhabitant of Great Britain".
>English -> Englisc/Anglo -> "A white English-speaking person of British or northern European origin".
>>
File: aidf73.jpg (230 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aidf73.jpg
230 KB, 600x600
>>73510488
>>73510804
>>73510992
>>73511007
>>73511525
>>73511976
Anglo SAVAGES
>>
>>73510488
>>73510987
>d-d-d-DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>73511249
There is nothing wrong with Khan being proud of his heritage. Everyone here does it.
>>
>>73511976
And German.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
>>
>>73510371
Good...anglo blood must be PURGED from this Earth.

Germoneys plan is working accordingly...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.