[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x240
Can someone explain to me why the British have such bad teeth?
>>
raisins
>>
>>73508560
sugar probably
>>
>>73508591
u wot
>>
>>73508560
Over crowding due to soft overcooked foods. I mean for fucks sake, one of their biggest breakfast foods are fucking BEANS ON TOAST. They literally feed the kind of shit you feed kids all the time.
>>
>>73508560
Its because the tea stains their teeth. Tea time!!!
>>
>>73508560
They love to suck dick so they have bad teeth.
>>
Same reason why everyone american is fat?
>>
>>73509403
>fat
>big boned and healthy
pick one
>>
>>73508560
A combination of tea and bad diet like >>73508701
said.

Tea doesn't really fuck your teeth up but the stains are horrendous. I drink tea daily and I can confirm this.
>>
They don't. Once again, murrikans believing lies.

https://top5ofanything.com/list/7f67f9bf/Countries-with-the-Healthiest-Teeth

Wake up.
>>
Nowadays its many things, soft drink (pop/soda/whatever the fuck your country calls it), lollies, stupidly high amounts of sugar in everything but throughout history its always been because of the sugary tea
>>
Don't Britons actually hold the record for best dental health worldwide or something? I for one recall reading that that meme got started when Americans discovered that Euros simply don't pay as much attention to crooked or off-white teeth.
>>
>>73508560
Dentistry wasn't part of the NHS initially so a lot of people didn't have access to dental care for a generation.
>>
>>73508634
Nope. Americans consume more sugar and few have as bad teeth as the average brit. Must be hygene, lack of dental care.
>>
>>73510393
Me again. I looked this up: http://www.thescugogstandard.ca/dental-health-the-top-5-countries/

A study conducted with 12-year-olds from 34 countries suggested Britons to actually lead in terms of mental health. No idea where the US are on the list or if they were even in the test.
>>
I don't know.

Dental care is free for people who are on bennies, too so there's no excuse.
>>
>>73508560
Well an Americans mouth doesn't stop moving long enough, for plaque to have a chance of getting established.
>>
>>73508560
If you're referring to health they're actually pretty decent.
There does seem to be a lot more people with slightly crooked teeth though, and then we do have the Jeremy Kyle Show-tier people, who's teeth are adapted to inject venom into their prey in order to paralyse them so they can eat them without resistance.
>>
I think the country with the worst teeth that I've visited personally is Japan.

But I also heard that the Japanese consider fucked up teeth to be cute or something?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.