[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Trump supporters tip their pizza guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Do Trump supporters tip their pizza guys?
>>
I tip everyone because I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>73503914
Yeah, around 20%. I like my pizzas delivered hot and not fucked up
>>
No, I only tip my fedora
>>
>>73503914
I don't know anyone who doesn't tip pizza delivery people
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 257x196
>>73503914

Yes. Just the tip.
>>
>>73503914
Yeah, I tip a couple of bucks usually.
>>
>>73503977
Okay, thanks, I'm now a Trump supporter. MAGA.
>>
>>73504006
I don't. Pizza guys in Finland are all dirty sand niggers who don't pay taxes.
>>
>>73503963
No, it's because you don't have a foreskin that can shield your tip.
>>
>>73503914
Ya, even though I think tipping is stupid
>>
>>73504220
At least he doesn't have a shitskin dick mohammed
>>
>>73504179
Very hard to avoid paying taxes here, sure Finland is similar
>>
>>73503914
No fuck that Jew shit. And not just that but I pay them in change, what the fuck are they going to do.
>>
File: 1462774246510.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462774246510.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>73503914
no, but they have a trump card behind the wall
>>
>>73503914
my dad used to own a pizzeria and i know the struggle, we are a lot better off now with money and always tip big time
>>
>>73503914
I always tip if they're on time.
>>
>>73504369
They simply register as unemployed and work in their friend's kebab hole while collecting welfare.
>>
>>73503914
Yes, all the pizza guys in my town are just high school just trying to make some extra cash.
>>
>>73503914
>Do Trump supporters tip their pizza guys?
I'm a Trump support and a pizza guy. Checkmate.
However I did delivery to a man wearing a fake Trump hat and he did not tip at all.
>>
>>73503914

I don't eat Pizza. I only eat healthy as of now.

I have been pumping for Trump since October.
>>
>>73503977
If they fuck your pizza up you choose not to be a pussy, call the manager and threaten to get in touch with their superior

10%, pizzaniggers should get better jobs if they hate it so much
>>
>>73503914

Yes.
I like my pizza on-time.
I usually order online so I can leave absolutely absurd instructions as a joke.

Special Instructions:
>Driver must drive in reverse the whole way here.
>>
>Falling for the delivered Jew.
First, you shouldn't be eating this garbage to begin with.
Second, on the rare occasion that you do, you should get off you lazy ass and pick it up yourself.
>>
>>73503914
I always tip either 20% or I round up to the next 5 dollar mark. So for example $16 and 20% is 1.60*2 so 3.20 but if I liked my service I would just round up to $4 for a total bill of $20.

Waiters and delivery people have a emotionally straining job. I'm not some leftist shitskin that would write "only once the land in South Africa is given back" on a bill.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/rhodes-campaigner-oxford-university-student-refuses-to-tip-white-waitress-until-land-is-returned-in-a7009786.html

I'm not a fucking animal.
>>
>>73503963
This
>>
Good tip = moved to the top of the delivery queue on future deliveries

I tip well the delivery drivers from my usual take-outs and I've never had to reheat anything as a result. If you find a good curry house, it's a no-brainer
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.