[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other white American men on this board that feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1462503283687.png (433 KB, 494x665) Image search: [Google]
1462503283687.png
433 KB, 494x665
Are there any other white American men on this board that feel enraged every time they see more reports of rape and violence committed by "refugees" in Europe? I'm getting sick of this shit. The idea of reconquista has been growing in my mind over the course of the past year. I've been considering making the trip on my own and just doing everything in my power to subvert them. Burn their homes, ambush their men at night and beat them half to death. I'd even carve a swastika on them as a reminder. These scum need a good ass kicking. One that will show them they don't belong there. I plan to make the journey when I feel I'm ready. I think it is important to hone my linguistic and martial skills before I do. This is the greatest cause of our time /pol/. I can't sit by and watch as the ancestral homelands burn.
>>
>>73491953
Then go do something you white knight faggot. This is the internet, nobody's getting raped through their facebook page.
>>
>>73491953

You shouldn't be talking about the secret on live channels anon. Reddit will probably pick up this secret plan and spread it.
>>
File: 4433333.png (570 KB, 531x390) Image search: [Google]
4433333.png
570 KB, 531x390
>>73491953
Inshallah burgercoon, you will fail if you come here.
>>
>>73492037
>This is the internet, nobody's getting raped
not so fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSmrb_O8Ng
>>
>>73492037

Was it tl;dr for you or something? I covered this at the end.

>>73492062

I've stopped hiding my beliefs on these matters. I just want to reach out to more people with the same ideas.
>>
>>73492155

Don't count on it Britcuck. Just keep reading the papers and sipping your tea.
>>
File: 1440848105479.jpg (370 KB, 1123x769) Image search: [Google]
1440848105479.jpg
370 KB, 1123x769
I will repost later today. This probably isn't the best time to reach an American audience.
>>
>>73492647

It's 9:19am on the east coast and if you're trying to reach a white audience, we are either at school or work.
>>
>>73491953
Pipe down, you fucking homo
>>
>>73492704

Yeah, I realize this. I'll repost this afternoon.
I'm in Texas myself, and luckily I have Mondays off.
>>
>>73492970

I'm on the East coast and I am a NEET.

Fuck working. I don't want my productivity and tax dollars going to the shitskins in this country.
>>
>>73492391
Tea is haram, only halal approved beverages may be consumed here.
>>
>>73493154

I understand your perspective, but personally I feel it is best to have a job. I spent a lot of time without one. Find something with physical labor that pays well. On top of that I need the money to train and prepare myself. You're going to have to cut at least an E and a T out of NEET if you want to get there anon.
>>
>>73491953
i used to feel that way OP. but now i no longer care. these countries have no will at all to uncuck themselves. no matter how much crime and humiliation they experience they just want more. i say let the terminal cuck nations be erased and serve as an example to the other white/western nations that actually have some sort of self preservation drive. hopefully this will trigger the more worthy nations to take the whole situation seriously.
>>
You sound pretty fucked up OP. Pro tip. No one wants burgers interfering in their business.
>>
>>73492211
>that video
What will be the next? Banning assult guns in FPS's beacuse it's harm people?
>>
>>73493483

I don't think it's that exactly. Their leaders clearly want the cuckening and so do many of the people. They are out of their right mind, confused by decades of indoctrination. There are those that still have hope I'm sure. Those that understand what is truly happening and feel powerless to stop it. I want to help them all. Whether it's a bullet to the head or a hand to raise them out of the filth that surrounds them.
>>
>>73493564
Until we tell everyone were fucking off for good,

>usa is so selfish all they do is care about themselfs, we need their militarys aid asap!! Why has the us forsaken us!!!!
>>
>>73493350
>Tea is haram
die pls
>>
>>73493564

I expect better from you. Your ancestors must be disgusted. It isn't just your business anymore. My blood makes it my business.
>>
>>73491953
Make some white babies before even thinking about carrting out such operations and don't be anouncing your plans on the internet.
>>
nimby desu
>>
File: 1459039061143.jpg (38 KB, 841x764) Image search: [Google]
1459039061143.jpg
38 KB, 841x764
>>73491953
> I think it is important to hone my linguistic and martial skills before I do
> I've been considering making the trip on my own and just doing everything in my power to subvert them. Burn their homes, ambush their men at night and beat them half to death. I'd even carve a swastika on them as a reminder

/pol/ is so fucking cringeworthy at times
>>
>>73494704

Hard to take anything seriously with all those denbts to pay isn't it?
>>
>>73491953
Truthfully, I don't give a shit what happens to Europe. They aren't us, they can do whatever they want
>>
>>73494138
the us doesn't even care about itself. our war machine is completely controlled by israel and doesn't really serve the us's interests anymore.

dumping red pills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGCCOZaxZSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
>>
File: 1452597690527.jpg (563 KB, 2244x2859) Image search: [Google]
1452597690527.jpg
563 KB, 2244x2859
>>73494449

This.
>>
>>73491953
they'd feel honored by the swastika, mate... Hitler had muslims waffen SS divisions after all...
>>
>>73494271
My ancestors are fine, don't worry about them. But if your serious about helping the situation, I'll tell you right now, carving a swastika in to a mudskin will hurt the cause immensely. You need to understand the political situation and the will of the people if you want your actions to influence in the way you intend.
>>
>>73494449

I will have children when the time is right. It wouldn't do me any good to have them before I do this, because I would need to be there to take care of them.

Also this: >>73494938

Once I have carved out a place for myself in Europe I am there to stay. I want to move my bloodline back.
>>
>>73495278

That is true, but the acts themselves will receive negative attention by the msm and officials either way. I'll find the proper balance in what I do, but we can't continue to worry about what every single person thinks. I will worry more about the finer details when I get there. There is still a lot of preparation to be done and contacts to be made. I'd like to network with like minds, but I'm not sure where or how to go about it. Obviously you can only put so much trust into /pol/.
>>
>le tough internet man
Yeah have fun doing this with literally everyone and everything going against you
>>
>>73493350
>Tea is haram

Wait a fucking minute what heresy is this?!
>>
>>73496418

I'm not here to boast and I never said it would be fun or easy. I just believe that it needs to be done despite the odds.
>>
>>73496811
I wish I could be sure that you aren't a government agent because I'd like to form a militia with other /pol/acks. Unfortunately there's no way to ensure anyone's loyalty or allegiance unless you've known them for a long time
>>
File: 1462560249372.jpg (162 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
1462560249372.jpg
162 KB, 1000x688
>>73491953
>>
Latino here, I'm laughing at op.
>>
>>73497098

I know the feeling brother. I wouldn't trust it either.

See: >>73495759

I wish there was a better way to go about it.
>>
>>73497188

No one cares about your cuck memes.

>>73497340

And no one cares about your.
>hurr <insert identity> here, this is what I think
bullshit

This thread has nothing to do with you, as you aren't white.
>>
>>73497364
Are you actually serious?
>>
>>73497634
Basement dwelling 1488er lololol
>>
>>73491953
delusions of grandeure
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x598
Yeah actually, white burger here, it drives me up the fucking wall reading about the state of affairs in yurop with all the fucking rape and violence, its sickening, and its turned me into a hateful person lol. America is just as bad in terms of degeneracy, probably worse. Least they still have hungary & russia and bulgaria over there, fuggin based orban
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>73491953
Vote for trump, Im glad my ancestors were slavic jews and poland is all good. My slavic jews have instilled a hate for muslims in my blood. We remember all the islam invasions, we know the muslims must be subdued and the religion and culture must be whiped from the face of the earth

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
White ass cracker here. It just boils my blood watching Weatern Civilzation get raped to death. I wish I could do something, but I know if I were to beat the shit out of a migrant in Sweden for example, the entire fucking country would be against me. So really I can only just hope Europe uncucks itself.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.