[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWO WHITE GUYS BEATEN UP BY BLACK WOMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1462789748873.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
1462789748873.webm
2 MB, 940x529
how does this make you feel /pol/?
>>
makes me feel like that game is probably crap

look at that shitty QTE
>>
feels good that im not a video game playing manchild
>>
have the pre-e3 video game shills come out already?
>>
>>73490581
>press triangle and watch the fight :DDD

These new kids games are total cancer
>>
>>73490581

Naughty Dog are made up of Jews and nu male cucks, so it's really not surprising at all. At least now we know why it got all those good reviews.
>>
File: 1462790454110.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
1462790454110.webm
2 MB, 940x529
>>73490647
>>
>>73490581

Is this a harlem freedom fighting female being historically embellished by Sweden?
>>
>>73490581
What game is this?
'Diversity' always means putting some random token dindu in games or movies.
>muh strong blak womyn
>>
>>73490581
>completely unrealistic scenario
>ruins game immersion because my imagination cant stretch that far
>specifically dont buy games that include this female empowerment bullshit

It really doesn't make me feel anything, it's the same as when I see a shit film advertised on the television, I just wont go and see it.

The only people who lose out when they pull shit like this is the game developers because they're not going to get my money.
>>
>>73490862
You need to step up your anti-jewry and buy no games.

The only game I pay for is Shores Of Hazeron, and that's only because it's run by a pro-white libertarian Ron-Paul supporter.
>>
Most modern games are shit. This is why. It's not even the one thing, but the combination. Bullshit "realistic" Hollywood violence, woman beating two men, QTE's, more focus on camera work than gameplay.

It looks like shit. It looks like something I'd never want to play. But thankfully I'm going to play Stellaris tonight, and you better bet there's going to be genocide.
>>
>>73490859
Uncharted 4
>>
>>73491129
To be honest I rarely buy games now, most new games are shite anyway.
>>
Drake's arms are twice as big as hers yet he's struggling so much. How unrealistic is this garbage?
>>
>>73490811
I don't understand, if women can beat men 2v1, are all rapes hoaxes?
>>
>>73491454
I simply can't believe an Indiana Jones derived video game series with ancient magic Nazi monsters and immortal sap people would be so unrealistic.
>>
>>73490581
Makes me feel like an adult that doesn't occupy the better part of his day with GAMES
>>
>>73490581
Oh in a vidia. For a moment I thought in real life.
>>
File: 1l0934.png (113 KB, 342x413) Image search: [Google]
1l0934.png
113 KB, 342x413
>>73491803
>>
You see this in everything now.
They could at least try to make it plausible, maybe show the woman playing to realistic strengths, using element of surprise, agility, etc. but they almost always have them physically overpowering men and hitting them with enough force to knock them down or unconscious with one hit.

And usually it's not even fantasy/cape shit where they can just chalk it up to superpowers or magic.
>>
Can't wait till someone finds a glitch where you get to kill her, the triggering will be pretty entertaining
>>
>>73491910
Fucking kek austraya
>>
>>73490638

>mash triangle
>doesn't do anything
>outcome still the same
>>
File: uc4.jpg (235 KB, 1256x659) Image search: [Google]
uc4.jpg
235 KB, 1256x659
Not too bad
>her motion capture was actually a white woman
>she's an antagonist, which means you get to fight her later
But if games are going to be more about strong women kicking ass, I hope devs stop with the "I can't hit a woman, I'm a gentleman"
>>
Its artificial just like their pride and accomplishments
>>
they should get rid of gender segregation in mma
>>
>>73490581
>woman
>>
>>73490581
i can't believe they still make games where if you shoot someone in the head, it doesn't automatically drop them dead.
>>
>>73490581
Quite envious. I'd definitely let this black woman peg me and then buy her new shoes. I think 99 percent of /pol/ would be with me on this.
>>
>>73490581
What i hate more than anything in the world is that Naughty Dog would rather waste time and money making faggot ass Uncharted games than The Last Of Us 2

The Last of Us is an incredible game and I never get tired of playing it. They need to make another one.
>>
>>73490581
"Press triangle to win"
Looks like another shit game.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.