[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim-on-Brit racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: AamerRahman.jpg (57 KB, 546x306) Image search: [Google]
AamerRahman.jpg
57 KB, 546x306
Aamer Rahman wants us gone.
>>
>>73487300
And you're going to sit there and let it happen because you lost your backbone many years ago
>>
>>73487300
He'd start a revolution alright. Not the one he hoped for.
>>
File: pitbull[1].jpg (48 KB, 350x414) Image search: [Google]
pitbull[1].jpg
48 KB, 350x414
>>73487300
Shoot the nigger in both legs, and set 5 pitbulls upon him.
>>
>>73487396
leaf etc
>>
>>73487396

Convincing random /pol/acks to gain backbones isn't going to undo decades of legislation aimed at repressing, silencing and replacing identitarian whites. The only advice you could offer us would be to go Dylann Roof and many of us enjoy having lives.
>>
He knows he his only real enemy is.
>>
>>73487418
Someone call the roof koreans.
>>
>>73488213
This. Getting real sick of all the idiots who think they're uncucked while they're living in countries with leaders like Cuckteau.
>>
White and yellow text on a black background so it must be true
>>
This shit is inevitable. Universities are whipping people into a delusional fever of retardation about how evil white people are. It would be shocking if a group didn't eventually try to start a pogrom against whites.
>>
>>73487300
>wants
He can dream.
>>
>>73487396
This
>>
>>73487300
I read how this self-loathing paki moved from Pakistan to Australia - he willingly moved there nobody forced him.
Now this stupid fuck is hating on people that made these places worth living in, in the first place.
Back in the 50s he would be and should be lynched for this.
As soon as they smell weakness they are going to act uppity.
>>
did he really say that? sauce pls
>>
File: FAL2.jpg (402 KB, 679x1200) Image search: [Google]
FAL2.jpg
402 KB, 679x1200
he must be talking about britbongs, because if anyone tried that in the US on any scale they would get their asses ventilated with lead pretty quick
>>
ugh i just watched him. he says stuff like you can't be racist against whites because they are oppressive and had slavery and colonized other countries. muslim countries had that too! Saudi Arabia had slaves up until the 1960's. some people are so stupid..
>>
>>73487300
Race war yes?
>>
>>73489930
That's why you never ever under any circumstances show weakness to mudslimes. I learned that the hard way early in my life. Unfortunately a lot of people obviously didn't. Lend them your hand and they rip off your arm and beat you to death with it. Those 'people' understand only the language of violence and must be treated accordingly. Opening up our border and handing them over our countries on a silver tablet is the wrongest thing you can possibly do. Keep them in their own hellholes and let them die there like the rats they are.
>>
Feels good living in a rural area with legal semiautomatic rifles.
>>
>>73487300
he aint no Muslim bruv
>>
File: bleurxy.jpg (44 KB, 486x416) Image search: [Google]
bleurxy.jpg
44 KB, 486x416
>>73490955
that must explain why your black on white murder rate and crime in general is so low
>>
>>73491689
>nogs never get shot for committing petty crimes

m8
>>
>>73492891
That clearly wasn't what I said!
Nice attempt to dodge the point though.
>>
>>73487300
This stupid slut I was trying to fuck a couple years ago actually took me to see this guys standup, holy fucking shit, le evil white man for a solid hour.

Cunt. Thought she was so fucking smart since she power read through about 50 books a year, 90% feminist shit and 10% classics, and all she'd ever have to say on the classics was what was "cool" or "problematic"
>>
File: AamerDickhead.jpg (2 MB, 2993x4122) Image search: [Google]
AamerDickhead.jpg
2 MB, 2993x4122
>>73487300
>>
So kill him. It's not complicated.
>>
>>73487300
Well since he said that in the UK I assume he was imprisoned. They have very limited rights to open their mouths.
>>
>>73487300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJKIQXO0YqM
dude is pretty fucking hilarious.
Do you defend Iggy Azalea's niggery?
>>
>>73494387
>greek genocide
lel
>>
>>73488484
This
>>
>>73495010
Roach, please.
>>
>>73495010
It's a shame they didn't finish the job. At least you turks know you're sandniggers. Greeks actually think they're white.
>>
>>73491287
Saudi Arabia very likely still has slaves today. They had slaves *officially* up into the 60s. There were documentaries made in the 70s or 80s where reporters clearly demonstrated that it was still going on after being officially outlawed as well.

And even if those poor folk were finally freed, which seems unlikely, foreign workers are effectively enslaved in Saudi, across the UAE etc. Arabia really IS a decadent, evil place today, on the whole.

All this talk of 'mudslimes' and so forth is really missing the point, however. Dangerously so. The Iranians, for instance, have a very different culture and a very different circumstance. Whilst the Saudis outlawed slavery very late, and only because of great western pressure, Iran, once a hub for the trade of large numbers of slaves from Russia, Africa, and the east, outlawed slavery decades earlier, because of *internal* pressures, and there's no reason to believe they keep any at all.
>>
File: oathkeepers.png (289 KB, 584x606) Image search: [Google]
oathkeepers.png
289 KB, 584x606
>>73493380
That clearly wasn't what he said either. Good job moving the goal posts, though. He's right.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.