[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALEX JONES VS GLENN BECK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>Alex Jones declares war on Glenn Beck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEl9757n8VQ

Who do you support /pol/?
I choose Jones, but they're both really crazy.
>>
>>73485631
Ghost
>>
File: theo.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
theo.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>73485631

And so it begins, the most autistic battle of our Age...
>>
File: classic.png (104 KB, 333x113) Image search: [Google]
classic.png
104 KB, 333x113
>>73485631
>open thread
>this is the banner
JONES JONES JONES
>>
Who /filters/ here?
>>
>>73485631
Glenn looks like he's showing early signs of Alzheimer's and Jone's is a shill paid by timewarner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs
>>
beck's got fucking nothing on jones he's been drinking survival shield for over 6 months let's do this shit. put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger glenn you cruzlim swine
>>
>>73485631
I really want to see them have a debate like Jon Leibowitz and Bill O'Reilly. That could be amusing.
>>
>>73486206
This. Look at the last video of Glen crying due to a Trump victory, he has the actual JUST look. At this point even Super Male Vitalityâ„¢ won't help Glenn, he's way too cucked he should take the Silver Bulletâ„¢.
Seriously speaking reporters of infowars have guts, they get into yuge crowds of leftist faggots and film their aggressive insanity, often getting attacked, many of the vids of libcucks rioting at Trump rallies are filmed by his reporter and sometimes large media companies are too scared to deal with protesting cucks so they steal vids from Alex's YT channel.
Glenn us just fat and pathetic.
>>
>>73488103
Glenn is a globalist cuck with a messiah complex. He tells his cult they will go to hell if they vote for "the serpent," Donald Trump.
>>
>>73485887
that doesn't even make sense. why? Who cares.
>>
>>73488361
Don't really watch him, I just know he's one of the Foxfags and was sucking Ted's dick in till he dropped out, then he had a mental breakdown with tears and said that God's him as punish everyone voting for Trump. Just an insane cuck.
>>
>war on Glenn Beck
>>
>>73485631
Jones keeps up with the current events well, has a dedicated team of reporters who go anywhere for a story, one of the strongest advocates of gun rights I can think of, manages to normalize "conspiracy theories" in a way that the general public can start actually questioning what goes on around them, and don't forget the great outbursts. I usually don't like callers since Infowars tends to attract the barely articulate rednecks going on about Trump not tying his shoes the right way but at least he listens and sometimes learns from them.

He's got a business so he sells the pills, who cares. Don't buy it if you don't want it. The filters and preparedness kits work, may not be the best and most probably don't need a years supply of canned food but if you want it he sells it.

As for Glenn Beck, I've listened to his show a few times this primary and if he isn't mocking people from his safe spaces, he's going on about pensions and retirements. Add a little bit of Cheetos dust and attempts to be a cult leader through the fear of god then you got yourself the average show with Beck. Complete bore, no wonder his business is crumbling while that fat idiot sits with his dainty legs crossed, talking about how great he is. Sad!
>>
>>73485631
I can hear the screaming from over here!
>>
>>73485887
So what? They probably own GCN radio.
>>
>>73485631
Based Jones will destroy Beck.
>>
File: Romneycare.jpg (20 KB, 249x270) Image search: [Google]
Romneycare.jpg
20 KB, 249x270
Alex is just identifying and destroying. The fake republicans are vastly more of a threat than the leftists at this point. Glenn is just low hanging fruit.

When I get in my car in 5 minutes I will listen to the Minnesota Romneycare republicans say some shit about Trump effecting the down ballot races and bunch of other total Iheartradio/clear channel nonsense. Those guys are way worse than Bernie Bros.
>>
File: 1459397094138.jpg (85 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1459397094138.jpg
85 KB, 580x433
Good.

Godspeed Alex.
>>
I'm old enough to remember when Glenn Beck wasn't all religious and shit all over Republicans and Democrats daily. Fuck, how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>73491046
THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!
>>
>>73488381
Alex Jones foments fracturing of US society by making people suspicious of everyone. He never bad mouths Israel. Think about that.

Have you ever noticed how bizarre the celebrities act when on his show? Guys like Billy Corgan. They have dropped out of the limelight but would probably like some attention for new projects, so their agent tells them they can go on their show, and these celebrities actually say shit on this show like 'you are the best alex, you are an amazing journalist, your products are amazing and not snake oil.' They shill for Alex Jones...guys who are millionaires, think about that.
>>
>>73491788
He does do light damage control for Israel and he shits all over the white race when any comment is made that might be perceived as pro-white or even anti-white genocide.

Maybe his role is to gather us all up, but convince us in some kind of racial solidarity won't lead to our genocide.
>>
u know he actually does broadcast on TV and radio so he can't just come out and say "gas the kikes race war now" or the FCC will shut him down.

U do know that right.
>>
>>73491046
He has been convinced that he is holy and he actually believes it.
>>
>>73491788
nice copy pasta.

He has brought up the Israeli / Jewish Mafia.

>he has done the most damage to the pharrisees.
>>
File: 3.jpg (3 MB, 1881x1471) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
3 MB, 1881x1471
>>73485631
Glenn Beck is a faggot who works for the ZOG, Jones is based.
>>
>>73494851
Jewish mafia is not Israel Mr. JIDF
Jewish mafia is corrosive to zionism so theres no reason he wouldn't talk shit about that
>>
>>73485631
Beck already destroyed himself. Jones is just feeding off the corpse at this point.
>>
>>73485887

4:39 is pure comedy gold
>>
>>73491788

Always, always the suspicions. Not sure if the guy really wants congresspersons to work together for greater good, pre 1980's. Calls himself "paleoconservative" but can't buy it.

Only two things can give him credit for are diet and pesticides. Depending on genetic makeup, these can be issues for people. Of course, if said people go off deep end listening to his show and call him up then he'll turn them into police. He's still an agitator, and can't see how he's inspiring a better generation of leadership when it's always more inciting emotions and less in the way of solutions.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.