[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN TO THE TRASH IT GOES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1462787554792.png (3 MB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1462787554792.png
3 MB, 900x1300
IN TO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
this is the stupidest fucking thing ive ever seen, please kill yourself
>>
>>73483513
jesus christ anon
>>
>>>/pol/
Remember to sage
>>
>>73483513
>people will buy this
>people will support neo-Dice and EA.
>>
>>73483517
cucks =/= people
>>
File: (you).jpg (30 KB, 353x424) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
30 KB, 353x424
You do know that "men" is used interchangablyy for humans as a species right? I doubt there was women demi-fiend katana weilders in ww1 though

The mauser can just be put down to him stealing the gun

Writing about marxism doesn't mean they advocate it
>>
Damn son, you read a wikipedia page on the Bedouin. You know your shit.
>>
>>73483513
This is what /pol/ does to your brain.
>>
>>73483513
As much as I hate EA with every fiber of my skin, this /pol/ crap needs to stop. Stay in your fucking board.
>>
>>73483513
/vumbler BTFO
>>
>>73483521
dosent mean its wrong.
>>
Why the fuck do people believe in marxism again? Hasn't it been obvious that it doesn't work in reality? It goes against human nature.
>>
>implying even 10% of of the people buying will start( or even finish) the SP campaign

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if DICE did ops pic on purpose just for noteriety
>>
File: 1459851557192.jpg (127 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
1459851557192.jpg
127 KB, 460x454
Will they ever learn?
>>
>He went to a university that teaches MARXISM
Oh wow better shut down literally every university ever.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.
>>
>>73483521
>>73483522
>cultural marxism is real and taught by universities
>"bullshit, no proof, it's all coincidence that women and less evolved humans are shoehorned into every POPULAR media nowadays"
>proof that creators actually went to marxist school
>"HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT SUPPORTED BY MY GOOD FEELINGS VIEWS, BETTER CALL THEM NAZIS "
>>
MODS=GODS
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /v/ BTFO
>>
Get fucked. Keep your garbage out of my /v/.
>>
So this is how unknown flags happen
pretty cool
>>
>>73483778
to be fair i always wondered that myself.
>>
BASED MODS

If only you kept /v/ clean more often.
>>
File: FranklinGTAV[1].png (196 KB, 362x482) Image search: [Google]
FranklinGTAV[1].png
196 KB, 362x482
>>73483513
>battlecuckTruth.jpg
saved.

thanks for letting us know that the lead designer is an actual commie bastard.

fucking dice pieces of shit. bf3 was shit, bf4 was shit, bf hardline was shit and no one is playing it anymore, bf starcuck was shit and already dying can't they go bankrupt already?

rip actual dice devs bf1942-bf2

The fucking same goes with Rockstar
GTA V was a shit game and they shoved a black protagonist down your throat that was completely irrelevant to the actual story for the game.
>be rockstar
>add black character to the game
>portray all white people as whiny (Michael, Trevor) or creepy (Lester, Jimmy, Wade and Ron) or tyrannic (Trevor, FBI folks)
>portray black guy as clean house man that's ironing his shirts and brings out the trash and shit
>let black guy live in a huge mansion even though Lester could have simply rent it out and make profit while washing the money just for the sake of showing the black guy being successful and living in a huge house
>black guy always calm and rational, no sign of actual nigging while white people constantly lose their shit

damn GTA V was pure garbage and i was a fan since GTA III.

just watch the next Elder Scrolls as they replace all white people with Africans...

gaming is fucking dead, no surprise /pol/ is now more active than /v/
>>
What is this unknown flag thing?
>>
to be fair one women could have joined that. (someones daughter ect ect)
its not like its 1500women (yet)
>>
>>73485601

Dude... Come on. Yeah that peculiar racial messages its conveying doesn't mean the gameplay and plot was horrible. At least give it some fucking credit... Or not, I couldn't care less.
>>
>>73485791
Yeah, all those female Arab war heroes that are documented...

Meanwhile there's a Serbian girl named Milunka Savic that actually fought on frontlines in WWI. But I guess Serbs are too white...
>>
File: Y0UJC.png (208 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
Y0UJC.png
208 KB, 680x880
>>73485791
>>73485904

Women in war.
>>
>>73485646
mods moved the thread from /v/. as you know, /v/ has no flags
>>
>>73485601
AKSUALLYYY they put him in because SA had a black protag. When they designed GTAV they didnt plan on to include Franklin but felt the need to because they needed an excuse to return to Groove street etc. You cant ignore America's black population, especially when most of those played SA because the protag was black.

But Franklin being "clean" was just the writers being lazy as they couldn't come up with good last second story lines before production was to start. Assassination missions are just completely random and out of character for him.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.