[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary General - The Queen who Rules All Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Delegates: 2135

SAY PRAISE TO THE ONE AND ONLY CHOICE,
FOR SHE IS THE ONE WHO TRULY DECIDES.

MADAME CLINTON
IS
PRESIDENT
>>
you aren't even American
>>
(farts)
>>
>>73482745
Good thing trump is paying her to sabotage the dems this year. He might have had a hard time if bernie got the nom.
>>
>>73482782
who farted
>>
>>73482815
They're blinded to how terrible she is. Because vagina.
>>
>>73482745
>FOR SHE IS THE ONE WHO TRULY DECIDES.
She's the decider :^)
>>
>>73484094
the game is already hers
>>
>>73482777
Yeah? Well, you aren't even a country!

Take that, you fake-Chinese.
>>
>>73482777
>>73482745
Daily reminder: Malaysian shills are even cheaper to pay than U.S. NEET shills:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
>>
just accept the inevitable.
trump has already showing his hillary puppet side by screwing up post nominee
>>
>>73485520
she paid for the trump shills too, dummy boy
>>
>>73482745
Way to support a criminal who is gonna get deposed
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-clinton-deposed-email-case/story?id=38882159
>>
>>73485520

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. This is a Republican-funded lie made to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73485844
by supporting trump you're technically supporting hillary

Do notice trump made the GOP a literal shitshow ever since he's in the run. Since hillary has been running for prez ever since bush, it wont ever surprise me she made some nasty deal with trump so he can fuck the GOP up
>>
>>73485520
Daily reminder people can post whatever they want on the internet

Of course certain other candidates social media strategies or shills are authentic
>>
fuck trump
oopps the nominee isnt over yet~
>>
Can someone shoop Hillary into a BLACKED pic? I believe this will give me the orgasm I require.
>>
>>73486320
>by supporting trump you're technically supporting hillary

this is probably the oldest, most defeated anti-trump meme there is
>>
>>73486881
how so?
Trump ruined the GOP. After trump i doubt anyone will vote republican ever again.
>>
>>73487075
>Trump ruined the GOP

and yet there are still conservatives

who do you think will be the "new" GOP with men like trump at the reigns?

it won't be closeted liberals painted red that suck israel's dick, it'll be actual USA-first conservatives
>>
>>73482745
as a bong we have elected some retards but americunts how on earth is she winning ? how is it really just "shes a woman" like how obama won simply by being black.
>>
>>73486018
No one is funding Republican lies to smear her campaign.This is a paid shill for Hillary.
>>
>>73487210
Trump is literally a clown that never gets anything right. All of his promises are ambiguous and theyre used to create publicity.
Once he starts lining up his actual policies he will instantly lose fans and people will have no choice but to vote hillary.
Like Jeb said, trump is a party hopping outsider that pretends he's republican so he can ruin the election for the GOP.

Its too late for anything now. Just accept your fate. Clinton is too smart, she won.
>>
>>73487281
nobody likes hillary
but shes a veteran candidate and she knows what it takes to win.
>>
>>73487535
Clinton could barely win against le free man cuck.
The republican party has always been divided. Its because we actually stand for thing rather than have an ambiguous ideology like the left. The alt right and everyone else was always forced to follow cuckservatives until now. Trump is uniting every conservative but cuckservatives. Its great. He's making jews show their fat faces. MAGA
>>
>>73487771
>The republican party has always been divided

Picking which rich white guy to support is a hard choice
>>
>>73488409
Not really. We settled pretty unanimously on Trump.

You fags however got your panties in a twist trying to pick which cuckold criminal sell-out you want to represent your draconian horseshit that only the most braindead, uninformed voters support. Enjoy getting BTFO by BLM at your rallies, bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 794x1024
Hillary is literally full of shit.
>>
File: 98498418181.png (108 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
98498418181.png
108 KB, 425x282
>>73487627
>Knows what it takes to win

Sucking every male cock who has a bit of influence off is not a valid strategy.
>>
>>73488409
>represent your draconian horseshit

Building a 50ft high 1000 mile wall long wall is draconian horseshit supporting renewable energy or Healthcare isn't,bitch
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.