[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Bernie is going to lose, what reasons do you have for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fuckface being air raided.gif (2 MB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
fuckface being air raided.gif
2 MB, 422x238
Since Bernie is going to lose, what reasons do you have for me to support Trump instead of Hillary?
>>
>>73480774
Who gives a shit what some jungle rat thinks about our elections.
>>
>>73480811
are you saying i should stay democrat and tuck frump?
racist fuckbag
>>
>>73480774
You don't want Obama's foreign policy to lead us to WW3 so you will have to vote for Trump and not Hillary.
>>
>>73480774
the fucking malay again i swear

piss off
>>
>>73481706
That paranoia of yours can only be solved by your suicide.
Do hurry and quickly kill yourself. Youre not much worth to this world and to your family anyways.
>>
>>73480774
Hey Malaysiabro, redpill me on the Sultan of Johor pls?
>>
>>73480774
Great, now everyone will mistaken me for you when i get back to Malaysia.

Orang Melayu semua babi
>>
>>73483291
bobo tang
>>
jia lat
>>
>>73480774
Go away faggot, you aren't an American citizen so this does not concern your small jungle rodent brain
>>
>>73482799
who?

hillary winning my vote...
>>
>>73481831

are you waiting to get b& again or something
>>
>>73483440
i can make threads too
and order you to neck your damn self fucking asshat
>>
>>73480774

Got half an hour?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/

If not, she is the ultimate corporate choice who's never come across a war she doesn't support.
>>
>>73483450
>doesn't know who the sultan of johor is
confirmed for proxy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.