[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think his reign has been so far? Is he doing a good job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 921x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 921x750
How do you think his reign has been so far? Is he doing a good job?
>>
>>73478663
good? the BEST job
>>
We are starting to get tired of him, soon we'll let the dirty Americans have their fun.
>>
A leader who cures world hunger AND cancer in a single day sounds good to me.
>>
>Tfw you'll never be as alpha as Kim Jong-Un
>>
>>73478805
Lol precisely what I was thinking
>>
File: 1462716518676.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462716518676.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>73478663
Worse than some, better than most.

Juche is badass, getting nukes to secure the future of your country is badass, teaching nationalism in school is badass.

Having a personality cult and a ban on religion suck. A perfect state would encourage religious morals to give people a higher purpose for serving the state. And personality cults are dangerous because... well... what happens if some foreign power manages to assasinate the leaders?
>>
>>73478663
Every day DPRK continues to exist, they win a tinsy bit more. The West's entire strategy has been to wait for them to collapse.

Running North Korea is like one of those 80s arcade games. It just gets harder and harder as time goes on, so the longer you last, the more impressive it is.
>>
>>73479019
I disagree with the religion part. Religions like Christianity could potentially interfere with the power of the state because you're supposed to put Jesus above everything.
>>
File: Pyhimys.jpg (11 KB, 190x240) Image search: [Google]
Pyhimys.jpg
11 KB, 190x240
>>73479173
Nah, not if they are a part of the ruling structure of the country. Like in the middle ages.

All the conflicts between various European powers and the Vatican in the middle ages are fascinating, because the Church in each country pretty much always sided against the Vatican. This is the advantage of having a state religion; "God is on the side of the country"
>>
>>73479577
That probably had to do with rulers often getting their little brothers or other close relatives promoted to the top positions in the Church.

That said, there were plenty of times that rulers had to fight against this organization within their own kingdoms as well. Several of the largest castles that you can see across Europe were constructed by Bishops and Archbishops to be used as bases and strongholds against their kings, for example, such as Hammershus in Denmark.
>>
>>73478663
He is bat shit crazy which gives the rest of the world something to laugh at so i would say he has done a good job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.