[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennial women want to be independent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: soe.png (774 KB, 595x594) Image search: [Google]
soe.png
774 KB, 595x594
Why do millennial women want to be independent?
>>
>>73476832
Why do you always post the same topic with a picture of Soe?
>>
it's the current year
>>
>>73476832
Because we conditioned them to be that way in order to undermine the global influence and power of the white man.
>>
Because they're told they're supposed to be
Can't fight instincts though
>>
File: My Lai.jpg (14 KB, 323x200) Image search: [Google]
My Lai.jpg
14 KB, 323x200
my sister
says she independent
fucked niggers
now she wants to marry and have kids
no guy wants her because she openly admits to fucking niggers
I lol
enjoy that independence
whores
>>
Because they want a strong barbaric man to take them and ravishing them.
>>
>>73476916
no it's not.
>>
>>73476974
>>
>>73476974
But why?
>>
>>73476832
Same reason why kids reject religion and everything it teaches. Special snowflake and hippie culture.
>>
>>73476832
because it's trendy
>>
>>73476832
white men are fags
they want the men who will discipline them into submission: muslims and niggers
>>
>>73477246
For the glory of Satan, of course.

>Lol when Christians think the god they worship is the same God is Jews worship.
>>
>>73476832
...Wouldn't you?
There's honestly nothing to be proud of by being dependent. The problem is they're being told that how to be independent is to be degenerate AF instead of either A) changing aspects of the existing system to be meritorious, B) creating their own systems and businesses that reflect their own beliefs and modes of practice.
So instead they just bitch about the patriarchy while asserting how independent they are being a puppet of the global elite. Great fucking job.
>>
>>73476832
Because they don't realize or care about the consequences of freedom and independence while under pc govs glass bell
>>
>>73477246
They're afraid they will never be able to compete with how powerful white men are in all faculties.
>>
>>73477305
White men are flat women with dicks.
>>
>>73477348
>When the Jew thinks that "their" god still listens to them

KEK
>>
>>73477348

You jews are just more intelligent Muslims.

Your end goals are similar.
>>
>>73476832

They have to be, really.

Jobs men could have straight out of high school that would ensure the acquirement of quality land, housing, food, and almost infinite longevity of said assets and monetary gains simply doesn't exist anymore due to the immense saturation of humans into the professional sector. Which means one income rarely is sufficient anymore. Sure there are hundreds of thousands examples of stay-at-home-moms that exist married to doctors or lawyers, but those fields are incredibly hard to get into (almost exponentially so due to the aforementioned saturation), and still in a lot of cases warrant a second income.

Shit, my grandfather is a millionaire now off of pensions and shit, having working for the "railroad" and the postal service his entire life. That isn't even going to be remotely possible for this generation of postal and railroad workers outside of a winning lottery ticket. Same could be said about most industries.

Times are different. If you can support your family on one substantial income, go for it. In fact, I encourage it, because I believe stay-at-home moms are the backbone to a flourishing childhood. But it certainly isn't that obtainable anymore.
>>
>>73476832
Because they have been told all their lives that independence is all the glory of having your agency respected, with none of the consequences that come with making decisions.
>>
To be better consumers. In nowadays independence = additional workforce + specific consuming (in order justifying publicaly your independance ). This équation is in the base of the growth of divorces. A divided family means additional independent consumers.
>>
>>73477515
America brings the bantz
>>
>>73476832
Because that's what they have been told to strive for from very early age.
Doesn't just work with women, works with everyone. Grab them at an early age and hammer a message into their head and it will stick - even if they later come to realize that it is actually not the best for them there are good chances they will continue doing it out of habit.
>>
why is soe being posted so much in this board?
>>
Do you guys really find that to be the case in your lives? Most of the women I have dated and my friends have dated we pretty normal, in that they pretty much just crave a bf that is assertive and has husband potential. Most of the women I meet are really into the idea of normal family life with kids and all that.
>>
millennial women are going to fill all the jobs left by mexicans after they get kicked the fuck out of my country
>>
File: 1461554596195.jpg (16 KB, 310x427) Image search: [Google]
1461554596195.jpg
16 KB, 310x427
>>73476832

It's not that hard to understand. Nobody, regardless of gender likes to be told their limitations and no one likes to feel that they don't have control over their lives.

Women still have those sorts of insecurities and in a society that allows for it they will enact on them an attempt to "compete" to achieve societal standards.

Modern women want to be independent because society has basically asked them why they shouldn't pursue any achievement society places on a pedestal (Well paying job, financial independecy, ect) and they've answered back in agreement, using jealousy of men and education that teaches them that they've been "historically tricked" into being the losers of civilization.

The competing, insecure human in them has awoken to the concept that the dimorphism of their sex has more or less gimped them compared to men and this is horrifying to them, and why wouldn't it be? Humanities sexual dimoprphism is extreme compared to other apes, including chimpanzees. Estrogen offer very little muscle building, an excess of fat building, no contributions to upper body strength, excessive breast tissue formed through a curious sexual selection by males at the sacrifice of being sleek and compact, all to in the end make them better at birthing one of the most complex organisms on earth. Even the possibility that their brains may be slightly less capable then that of a males.

It is indeed horrifying, and thus they seek escape through a genderless set of standards in society.
>>
>>73476974
>>73477065
This. Independence isn't even good. I wish I could find a sugar mama and just cook food and play games all day.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.