[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook political power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: puppets.jpg (74 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
puppets.jpg
74 KB, 2000x1000
Can someone explain how they trick our brains to come back on their shitty website?
>>
I don't use kikebook so I wouldn't know
>>
>>73475332
I noticed they talking about it in national news, so that helps. It's mostly because people became trend consumers, rather than looking for alternatives. When internet started people were always trying to look for different ways, now they just follow what's already there. And with all things that everybody uses, you know government is going to try tap into it, especially if it's run by Jews.
>>
>>73475332
Normie memes spread according to how accessible they are to feeble minds.

This is why people have iPhones.
>>
Made my Facebook January of 2010 for school and related functions, deleted it April 2014 and haven't touched it since.
Go outside
>>
>>73475538
Hi Slovenia, You remind me that I know nothing about your country except that it's near Austria.
Why do I know nothing about you?
>>
>>73475620
Remember America Online as opposed to setting up a manual connection?

Same Diff.
>>
>>73475664
Keep it that way, i don't want mainstream normies coming here, like they come on internet. The problem with mainstream is that they always ruin everything.
>>
>>73475332
i dont use it its fucking shit

you probably have the will of a child who want a candy bar
>>
>>73475332
Some people doesnt have a choice, like me, all my college related work and events are discussed and done in jewbook.

It has been a hub for almost everything for us Taiwanese, if I'm not there im missing out on a lot of important stuffs that are going on.
>>
>>73475332
I have it but never use it except to talk to relatives that I don't want to talk to once in a blue moon.
>>
don't use it anymore.

honestly, it's a waste of time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.