[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are now head of the Trump Campaign >what is your strategy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1462501926889.jpg (338 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462501926889.jpg
338 KB, 2048x1536
>you are now head of the Trump Campaign
>what is your strategy to ensure victory in the general election?
>vp pick? swing state focus? new policy positions?
>>
fuck of drumpf tard nobody cares
>>
File: hillary failures.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
hillary failures.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>>73472048
Discuss
>>
Stay the course of top notch banter to gain the lion's share of media airtime while destroying the low energy establishment opposition. Tired Hillary just can't keep up.
>>
>>73471978
Since I'm not an American I'd just use what I know of Europe as a deterring example to show what does and doesn't work regarding crime, immigration etc.

Also deliberately court Bernie supporters more than before and force the "A vote against Trump is a vote for Hillary" meme really fucking hard.
>>
File: bernie is a cuck.jpg (146 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
bernie is a cuck.jpg
146 KB, 630x500
>>73472048
>>
File: shillary trolls.png (919 KB, 2850x1642) Image search: [Google]
shillary trolls.png
919 KB, 2850x1642
>>73472048
engage
>>
me, I'd bring in john kasich to bring in ohio, with campaigning focus on PA, and florida. Then go DUDE WEED with a proposal an end to federal regulation of cannibus.
>>
>>73471978
>only 1 advertising campaign
>every ad is a really nasally woman describing one of Clinton's scandals on TV/radio
>do this the entire election season
>literally no one willing to vote for Clinton by November
>>
>>73472048
so also guys, this is a good point, with Trumps amount of money what can we expect for ads coming up to november??
>>
Right now I'd be pushing that the rnc might try dirty tricks unless we vote with overwhelming numbers in every last state.
>>
>>73472176
The left will do the same, so we must figure a way to get them to hate her more
>>
>>73472267
>Then go DUDE WEED with a proposal an end to federal regulation of cannibus.
>force it through the various tiers
>trollface hard while Bernie's 2014 bill is still stuck in limbo
lel
>>
>>73472048
2 shekels
>>
No reason to go dude weed, just bring up that it's ludicrous that hemp is illegal. Point out that was the real reason weed was outlawed so companies could push their synthetic textiles. Show it for the scam it really is.

Then give a heart warming tale about why mr Trump is drug free, encouraging kids to stay away.
>>
>>73472516
>so we must figure a way to get them to hate her more
Not at all. You just need to convince them that Bernie has no chance and not signing Donald Luzifer "Trump" Satan's pact means they'll be responsible for letting Clinton within breathing distance of the launch codes.

Make them unwilling allies, not adversaries. Even Trump realised that attacking Bernie is an incredibly retarded idea. /pol/'s memewizards and any speculative campaign leader needs to understand the same.

They don't have to like you.
They don't even have to agree.
They simply need to fight.
>>
>>73472306

>nasally

why not vocal fry?
>>
File: mods are gods.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1417) Image search: [Google]
mods are gods.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1417
Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do for the next 6 months to secure this election.

1. Talk sensibly about policy matters, no more bluster and bluff, just the facts. Trump is right about a lot of things, that's why he's winning. He needs to stay on-message, not back down from any of his positions, be more Presidential in his network-ish interviews. He is doing exactly that.

2. Ram the dick down Hillary's throat, constantly. No one likes Hillary. Even people who will vote for her don't like her. They're all looking for a reason not to. Trump's going to give them dozens of them, in vivid language, anytime he gets a chance. He's going to give her the Rosie O'Donnell treatment. Before this election is over, he's going to call her "ugly" and mockingly say, "I have a vagina, vote for me" at least once on national television.

It's going to be glorious.
>>
why is some Jap slut so obsessed with trump
>>
>>73472873
>why is some Jap slut so obsessed with trump
Because Trump said he'd close down the air bases voluntarily if they didn't put in their own effort.

Japanese tend to HATE the air base. OOoooor she just kind of likes his other policies, I guess.

>>73472857
Question. How is support handled on the state level? Like, would a senator hold a speech endorsing him, or only appear briefly on stage before the candidate themselves talks?

Also, do you have a lot of 'street presence' promotion?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.