[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of /pol's/ sudden adition of SJW's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460431012590.jpg (41 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
1460431012590.jpg
41 KB, 600x524
So, what's the deal with all these god damn commies, SJW's, Hillary Shills and other reddit tier bullshit suddenly becoming so prominent on
/pol/? Up until recently, you'd almost never see anything but the usual Alt-right stuff.

I know (and likely, so does just about everyone else) that a lot of the shills and shit are coming from Reddit/Hillary, but what do you folks make of all this?
>>
File: 1459955899077.gif (1 MB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
1459955899077.gif
1 MB, 320x284
>suddenly becoming so prominent
>Up until recently, you'd almost never see anything but the usual Alt-right stuff
>but what do you folks make of all this?
>>
>>73471498
I can't help but get a bit worried with all the bullshit going on around the world these days, especially with the SJW's becoming seemingly stronger
>>
Bernie is out, so contrarians are starting to warm up to him...
>>
/pol/ is getting raided by some online community. I has happened before and it will happen again. After a while they get bored and leave. It's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160508-124404.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160508-124404.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>73472006 is probably right, but we must take advantage of this and try to 'pill the shills.
Also,
>>73344848
>>
>>73471291
How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that if leftists show up in your secret club that they must always be paid shills and yet not recognize that the rapid shift to support Trump or else that occurred here almost overnight was probably an organized effort by actual paid shills? A few shitty SJW's show up from Reddit or lefty/pol/ and it's a vast conspiracy against /pol/ but constant Trump shilling 24-7 and no one questions it? Is there no one left from before Moot nuked /pol/ that remembers what it was like before the Trumpfags took over?
>>
>>73471291
it's Milos fucking fault. That fag is namedropping /pol/ every chance he gets.
>>
>>73472794
>fag
jewish fag
>>
>>73472747
>implying

I'm sure there are many former Randlets that will confess to now being Trump supporters.

/pol/ has always been about politics and bantz. Trump, whether you support him or not, is the most entertaining thing to happen in politics in a long time, because HE BRINGZ THE BANTZ.
>>
>>73472747
>Hill shill detected
>>
Don't really care. SJW are easy to defeat when they lack common sense.
>>
>>73471291
They're attacking us. We are on the verge of victory. Don't let up now, lads! Keep the true red pills coming.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.