[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: #Europe.jpg (178 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
#Europe.jpg
178 KB, 881x703
If Jews hate Whites and Christians so damn much, then why did they amass in Europe and America? Couldn't they just have fucked off to Africa and Asia?

And if they hate the fact that Europe kicked them out and oppressed them, then why do they focus their rage on Poland - the one country that took them in and protected them from the Nazis?
>>
File: 1391530648363.jpg (2 MB, 1455x1173) Image search: [Google]
1391530648363.jpg
2 MB, 1455x1173
>>73470856
>>
>>73470856

Because Africans and Asians couldn't be Jewed.

The Asians were better at it, and are too shrewd. The Africans tended to kill people who try to deceive them. Who better to prey on than the more civilised nations of Europe?
>>
>>73473979
>Africans couldn't be Jewed

They've been there for nearly 3 thousands of years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Africa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
>>
>>73470856
Jesus Called them out on their sinful nature, everyone has a sinful nature, but because God chose them, they thought they were high and mighty, Christianity is a blow to them, because God offers other groups what they once had to themselves.
>>
>>73475575

And they followed them into the land of the Romans who destroyed them?
>>
>>73476942
Elaborate pls
>>
>>73470856
The + sign is used in schools and universities all the time. I don't know where you heard that bullshit.

The X story is because Jews didn't know the language, and didn't know what the X meant. This can be understandable.
That also explains the upside T as a plus sign too, which not every community did.

The Jews don't hate Jesus. Few things you should know:

For Jews, Jesus doesn't exist. You cannot hate or love him, as he is not mentioned anywhere.

Jesus was just one name out of many, for the Jews. There was a student of some Rabbi named Jesus also.

Christianity started off from Jews. It was changed further by the Romans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity
>>
>>73478583

Fuck off you fucking liar.
Jesus didn't exist lol. That's why rabbinic litterature has a shit ton of texts about yeshu WHO IS TOTALLY NOT JESUS YOU SILLY GOY. Modern judaism was developped in reacrion to christianity (and the destruction of the second temple). How can you think your lies would pass here ?
>>
>>73470856
Because it has always been Semites vs. Europeans. The other goyim haven't persecuted us as much as Europeans.
>>
>>73478583
>For Jews, Jesus doesn't exist. You cannot hate or love him, as he is not mentioned anywhere.

He's in the Talmud as someone who used magic to preform miracles and mislead Jews.
>>
>>73479011
As I wrote above, the name Jesus (Yeshua) was mentioned. Of course it would be mentioned, it was a Hebrew name with a Hebrew meaning.

Modern Judaism wasn't developed in reaction to Christianity. It developed because things change with time so you have to adapt. Unlike Christianity that has many trends, the Jews stayed more united.

There's a whole book about that. In a term you'll understand, imagine a forum on the website where the topic of discussion is religion.

Yes, there is a slight difference between the culture of Jews and how they pray (Georgian Jews, Ahskenazi Jews, Greek Jews, Moroccan Jews, Yemen Jews, Persian Jews, Judean Jews and whatever other part of the world there is) but they are still the same and united. You ain't seeing any Catholics vs Orthodox or Shia vs Sunni here.

There is so much to write here and I'm getting lazy as fuck, why won't you do your own research about it.
>>
>>73479281
I don't recall that. But the name is mentioned more than once and describes more than one person as I mentioned above.

Also, considering how Talmud books work - it also depends a lot on the location where it was written. I'll seek up what you just mentioned and find any reference.

I assume it could be more of a historical reference, which is unrelated to the religion. (again, as such person doesn't exist in the Tanakh) Check Early Christianity.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.