[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump wins >10 million Mexicans are deported What happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23
File: trump.jpg (56 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
56 KB, 342x465
>Trump wins
>10 million Mexicans are deported
What happens next? Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants. His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.
>>
I think the hope is low income blacks take the jobs, they desperately need them. Blacks and lower class whites are the ones hurt most by illegal immigrant laborers, but the government will probably have to force them to work the jobs which is tricky...
>>
Your father is a piece of shit that built his business on an illegality. He, and you, are lucky that it's only Trump who is going to be your President. A consummate moderate. If I was President, I would have your father arrested, tried, and convicted of treason, and then hanged on national TV along side other traitors.
>>
>>73470248
Immigrants or Illegal Immigrants? Trump doesn't care about where you immigrated from, only that you do so legally.
>>
>>73470248
Probably cause he paid shit wages that only desperate third worlders would put up with.
>>
>>73470354
Even if they don't we have automation just waiting to be implemented in "the jobs Americans won't do"
>>
>>73470248
>Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.
you mean cheapest? a paving company use to offer my brother and his degenerate friends 12$/hour on the books to pave. they worked with illegals that didnt speak english and worked for less. people like youre father use disenfranchised illegals to become rich. go fuck yourself.
>>
Let me guess, maybe start at ten per hour dealing with hot asphalt, often having to travel. Pretty much ruin your work clothes/boots to be used for any other purpose.
Often having to Travel to follow the work if its slow in the area.
>>
>>73470374

so edgy xD
>>
>>73470248
Eh, I hope Trump will establish a better way to become legal within the United States to avoid this problem.
Wouldn't the goal be to deport the troublemaker illegals? Or just to prevent new ones from coming in while we deal with amnesty for the ones within already?
>>
Drop my mechanical engineering degree and do stucko/masonry/roofing/residential construction/lower income jobs that would pay 2k a day since the majority of their workers would be deported. Then once someone clues into the fact inner city whites, blacks, and mexicans/Latinos can now actually have a job go back to mech. Engineer job. Pretty fucking simple really. You'd actually give one to two generations of people an opportunity to make a decent living once the pay reaches equilibrium.
>>
>>73470248
>implying your hero has that kind of power.

kek, you children are so fucking funny. If you stepped for out of your step-dads basement for one day youd realize that armed people run the streets, not some faggot that shits in a gold toilet. If you think trump has the power to deport 10 million impoverished people, you should just soduko you retarded self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHdSRm7WRRA
>>
If your shitty father can't afford to hire Americans he can't afford to do business in America
>>
>>73470960
..shitty clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bvNttwAUc
>>
>>73470960
>wut are police and border patrol

Get a brain moran
>>
>>73470248
>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants. His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.

Well then your jewish father will have to start paying $10-$12/hr

Just be thankful it's not Bernie or he'd be paying $15 then
>>
>>73470248
It doesn't happen overnight
>>
>>73470374
>Your father creating wealth and jobs should be Murder
>Mom ehen will you bring me my Sandwich,I need more energy!
>>
>>73470741
Not really. Illegal enablers are just as guilty as the illegals themselves

These people have brought this nation to its knees. The death penalty is warranted
>>
>>73470248
>Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

No José, he expects legal Americans to stop paying taxes for their kids, housing, and food.
>>
>>73471160
>wealth and jobs created for illegal Mexicans

Sounds like he's a coconspiritor
>>
>>73470248
they can come back in but they have to come in legally
>>
>>73470248
After having a local meat packing plant cleared out by ICE, I can attest that most of the jobs will be filled by the young black males who would otherwise be gang-banging.
>>
>>73470248

You're father can leave with them and open a cleaning business in Mexico with all the best workers. Hows that?
>>
>>73470248
VISA system. Your dad should have to apply for foreign employee VISAs like any citizen of a civilized 1st world country.
>>
>>73471132
Say that to the 6 goyillion that died in the atswtich concentrated ramps you filthy Nazi
>>
>>73471565

...your
>>
>>73470374

I agree.

DAY OF ROPE SOON.

Traitors will delt with first
>>
>>73470354
>Subhuman nigger apes
>wanting jobs when welfare aka free money exists

lol white people.
>>
>>73470248
Trump supporters conveniently forget the part where Trump said he'd let them all come back as full citizens after he kicks them out.
>>
Let me stop you right there

>1 post form OP

Yall in b8 thread
>>
>>73471160
Spain talking to other countries about work ethic. Says the fucking creator of the siesta.
>>
>hur dur they take all our best jobs like picking fruit. No one would do it If we did not have illegals.

Liberals really believe this.
>>
>>73471940
>implying welfare will exist under President Trump
Fuck off, Paco.
>>
>His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.

Well, if there are no workers, then the demand for the service will rise and the price will be able to be increased accordingly. And because the price is increased more people will be attracted to the job.

Either way, outsourcing to aliens never pays for a nation. Outsourcing is economic backstabbing.
>>
>>73470248
>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.

Even is this is true, what happens to Pedro's kids? They aren't going to do the jobs there parents are doing. It's a perfect example of a pyramid scheme, we will need a constant stream of cheap shitskin labour or it all comes crashing down

It's like never sobering up to avoid the hangover
>>
as a hispanic myself i am voting for trump these mexicans have it coming for treating the rest of us like shit plus it might force them to try to make their countries decent inb4 "build wall pablo" thats mexicos job i'll fuck off to chile instead
>>
>>73472087
>>73471354
Not an argument
>>
>>73470248
LEGAL IMMIGRATION
>>
>>73470248
Supply, demand and a market correction for price discovery. Stuff will get more expensive to allow for higher wages to be paid for non illegals. Competition will try to negate it at first but sooner or later profit will have to be made. In short, better standard of living for all. Especially low income
>>
>>73470248

Trump is not your savior.

A Trump presidency is only a small symbolic victory.

Your salvation lies upon your shoulders. You will make the white man great again. You will make America great again.

Quit relying on others in the hope they will save you.
>>
>>73472416
WE PRESIDENT NOW
>>
>>73470248
the efficent and hard working germans will immigrate to the USA. together we will make everything great again.
>>
>>73470374
>Your father is a piece of shit that built his business on an illegality. He, and you, are lucky that it's only Trump who is going to be your President. A consummate moderate. If I was President, I would have your father arrested, tried, and convicted of treason, and then hanged on national TV along side other traitors.

So going by your own logic you'd also hang trump as well?

Last time I heard he's been profiting off the practices he condemns as the bane of American prosperity for several decades by using h1b workers and producing shit in countries like China and Mexico, apparently it's a family thing since the jewess Ivanka also does the same with her fashion lines.
>>
File: trump_bisare_adventure.png (927 KB, 1207x1344) Image search: [Google]
trump_bisare_adventure.png
927 KB, 1207x1344
>>73470354
Just slash welfare and increase prison sentences for crimes like mugging and theft. Even blacks will soon follow the incentives when their homie Tyrone is doing ten years for mugging someone. Also jobs like fast food and gardening can be done by teenagers wanting some money like in the old days. Jobs like fast food can also be automated to some degree as has been shown by the push for $15 minimum wage in some areas.
>>
All this people complaining about cheaper prices....
>Wtf those mexicans are working for 2 dollars and making the peoducts that I buy... cheaper! What a disgrace.

Dont you realise that burgers would be cheaper that way? So you would cost less to your parents.
>>
>>73472354
Legal immigrants are going to do these jobs
>>
>>73470354
cut entitlements and build work camps for criminals

then i think even the dumbest minorites would rather work than starve or go to jail
>>
File: Che9ix0WUAAn2Oz.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Che9ix0WUAAn2Oz.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
like or dislike immigrants, there is logistically NO WAY to deport that many people.

it just isn't feasible.

he's playing into fears of rednecks and hopes of the unemployed.

Trump is an entertainer helping Hillary get elected.
>>
File: 1462731697178.png (14 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1462731697178.png
14 KB, 200x209
>>73470248
>Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

As a white guy in southern California, you bet your fucking ass I'll be snatching a job when the illegal purge happens.
>>
>>73472416
Trump is by no means perfect but he is the best option fielded this election cycle. For the first time in my lifetime politics in the usa is shifting to the right. May this trend continue and spread to europe
>>
>>73470248
Time to start putting lazy, entitled, high school and college Bernie-supporters back to work.

That fat bitch with the weird glasses is going to be pouring asphalt for your dad come November.
>>
>>73470463
>Probably cause he paid shit wages that only desperate third worlders would put up with.
No, sire! because proper Americans work at the proper jobs. And scum is just a scum who cant hold any job.
My first job was with the moving company in LA, I made(cash under the table) 15+fat tips.
The ad for moving jobs is always on craigslist, they constantly hiring, but Americans whowant this job just cant force themselves to show up in time every day,
>>
>>73472872
The only thing needed is the will. I'm sure the country with the largest army in the world can handle the logistics. Your argument is summed up as "oy vey goyim you can't possibly deport that many it's impossible. It's best just to do nothing"
>>
>>73472030
this, part of the reason why i was a #cruzmissile
>>
>>73472872
If Hitler could logistically kill 600 millions Jews, what's 10?
>>
You are forgetting how trump wants to end video games. Young men will no longer waste their lives playing thousands of hours of pointless games and earning "achievements". They will be learning actual skills while building and producing. You forget that the reason we have summer break from schools was for the kids to help harvest the crops. The kids can go back to doing that too. It would mean the end of all the poisonous shit they spray on crops. It will be a hard pill to swallow but better for us in the long run.
>>
>>73472637
because wages have been falling or stagnating for decades

most of the profit from that goes to the very top of the population and corporations
>>
>>73472030
>Trump supporters conveniently forget the part where Trump said he'd let them all come back as full citizens after he kicks them out.

This. Trump said he would let them right back in and pardon any crimes they committed while in the US, including rape and murder.

Trump is a monster. We must stop him and rally around Bill Kristol and Mitt Romney #ImWithHer
>>
>>73471160
>>73470741
>>73472601

Hiring illegals is a crime. His father is a criminal.
>>
>>73473019
You said nothing in that entire post lol. Build wall
>>
>>73473143
This. Trump wants to ban all video games as well as the internet and computers. He wants to turn us all into slaves. #CruzMissile
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>73473189
>Having cheaper products
>Not benefiting the average Joe
Explain me this.
>>
>>73473283
Nice try faggot. He wants to build strong men, not spoiled numale manchildren.
>>
>>73470248
Your entitled faggot father probably payed his workers like shit and treated American laborers the same way he treats his lillegal immigrant slaves, which is why they couldnt give a fuck less about showing up to work. I wouldny either. Hope his business goes bankrupt and he dies of cancer.

t. former oilfield worker and current sailor who works harder than you or your flaming faggot of a father ever did
>>
>>73473070
Yeah, I think suspending a constitution to install checkpoints, give officers full freedom to require proof of identity, and basically stop anyone who would could be considered an illegal without reasonable suspicion that isn't based on racism sounds pretty cool if you package it into a nifty far right perverted term like 'will' in this context.

I'm sure that stormfags and trumpfags who haven't given it any thought to it aside from filling in the blanks in trump's statements and literal bootlicker cuckolds would actually agree with you, but this is a disenfranchised stormfag echo chamber, after all.
>>
File: 1400725246264.jpg (19 KB, 385x196) Image search: [Google]
1400725246264.jpg
19 KB, 385x196
>>73473264
>>
>>73470248
Christ, you fags are gullible

>OP is a fag
>only one post in this thread
>reposting shit
>>
>>73470354
>I think the hope is low income blacks take the jobs
>>
>>73470374
This.

Can you be Trumps running-mate?
>>
>>73473519
>t. former oilfield worker and current sailor who works harder than you or your flaming faggot of a father ever did

It's not his fault your stupid ass probably went in as a PACT seaman.
>>
>>73473019
Illegals think they're Americans though
>>
>>73470248
THEN THE SPICS CAN JUST ENTER LEGALLY MAYBE
>>
>>73473264
It doesn't matter if it's a crime or not, outsourcing and h1b visas may be moving more money than illegals. None of these are in the spirit of so called 'nationalists'.

You're posting mental gymnastics because you're a mouthbreather who is getting played.
>>
>>73470248
>My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.

Get robots. All construction jobs will be done by robots in 10-15 years.
>>
>>73470248
your dad was a jew. if he paid the white workers a fair wage they would stay and work, but he treated them like mexicans. don't blame them for having too much dignity and self respect to work for your greedy old man
>>
>>73473551
If you can't speak English and don't have a license we can pretty much assume you're an illegal. There is no need to suspend anything, just follow the current laws

Also I see illegals on every construction site and every 7-11/Home Depot parking lot. It's not like you niggers even try to hide

We could have every illegal kicked out of this country in a year if we actually tried
>>
>>73473551
So it's right for the people of one nation (as shitty as it is Mexico just about qualifies) to leech off another? And to remove the leech is somehow wrong? Your either retarded or I'll willed towards the us. I'm going with the former.
>>
>>73470960
Armed citizens are the ones who are voting for Trump.

Unless youre talking about faggot cholos who shoot a 9mm sideways and cant aim for shit... I hope thats what youre referring to, because were DYING for them to fire the first shot. Please make our day.
>>
>>73471940
Implement mandatory on-site random drug testing for welfare recipients that are not disabled. If they fail or refuse, cut all welfare.

Improve the EBT system.

>>73472601
>h1b workers
These workers are supposed to have a degree or equivalent in their field and are being sponsored by a company aka a fucking visa so it's legal on paper.
Yes, they're being abused by employers most of the time but hey, they're the ones who signed up for it right? But I agree that the wage laws should be better enforced on those visas and caps lowered again since both these factors keep wages low in most fields and give actual citizens a better chance of getting the jobs again rather than some foreign dumbass that doesn't even know what html is as an IT tech.
>>
>>73473712
>it doesn't matter if it's a crime

Says the Mexican lmao. And you wonder why we don't want you here
>>
My dad was an illegal who did shit jobs that no American would do
Then he got citizenship and started his own business

I don't jnie where this stealing jobs meme came from since he witness alongside whites but was paid less.

People on /pol. Don't understand how the world works outside of their fantasy alt right safe space
>>
>>73473277
>You said nothing in that entire post lol. Build wall
I said:
1) Whites cant do manual labor
2)no matter how much you pay them
3)companies hire immigrants just because they do the job betterm they are not cheaper.

If the pay is good I can build the wall, no problem. I just hope they dont have e-Verify, i wont pass
>>
>>73473767
>So it's right for the people of one nation (as shitty as it is Mexico just about qualifies) to leech off another? And to remove the leech is somehow wrong? Your either retarded or I'll willed towards the us. I'm going with the former.

This doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, and it rests on a false premise, which is that removing your own rights is the only solution. You're one dumb sheep herder.
>>
This is a bot thread

OP has never responded
>>
File: 1255650788164.jpg (165 KB, 835x872) Image search: [Google]
1255650788164.jpg
165 KB, 835x872
my boomer dad owns a construction company and he is obviously nervous about the wall

"i-it won't work"
"we don't have the money for it"
"they would easily scale it"
>>
>>73473980
I've done manual labor, it was like 10 years of my work experience. I know many whites who work hard. Even my gf's little brother works on a farm.

You are a lying sack of shit
>>
>>73473657
>Illegals think they're Americans though
Who told you that? I dont know a single example of that, including myself
>>
>>73473980
so you are saying the hobbit race of the mexicans are built for stronger labor than whites? das raciss
>>
>>73470248

He only deports illegals.
If your dad was hiring illegals, he should be jailed too.
>>
>>73474061
>removing Mexicans is the same thing as removing our rights
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
File: Romney2.jpg (256 KB, 618x504) Image search: [Google]
Romney2.jpg
256 KB, 618x504
>>73470248
People like to think the good-paying jobs are taken by immigrants, which avoids the fact that automatization, third-world factories and stagnant wages are what's killing the middle-class.
But it's easier to blame Pedro than the Shareholding class.
>>
>>73474065
can you prove it? no? then don't speak out of your ass
>>
>>73473646
Im a civilian sailor in a.. wait for it...*gasp* Union. Im making close to $80k per year and I only work 6 months out of the year. Feels great to actually reap the benefits of being an American worker instead being treated and compensated like subhuman illegal wetback garbage from some high and mighty faggot small-business owner who thinks anything above $7.25/hr at 20 hours a week is "entitled".
>>
>>73470248
Illegal Mexicans.

Illegal Immigrants.
>>
>>73473967
There are retarded/dumb Americans that would gladly do those jobs. I'd rather they have them than a filthy foreigner
>>
>>73470248
>Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants.
If he employed illegal immigrants, your father will go to jail for a long time
>>
>>73473967
There are retarded/dumb Americans that would gladly do those jobs. I'd rather they have them than a filthy criminal foreigner
>>
>>73473910
Not an argument.

>>73474061
This post was meant to be a reply to this
>>73473769

>>73473767
So you're going to deport 10~ million people by stopping people driving at random and asking whether they speak english in a short amount of time, sounds like a plan.

I'm also sure if they started getting arrested in home depot they'd just keep going there instead of doing things differently.
>>
>>73474256
consumers demand those products. go look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you need all those iphones
>>
>>73470248
White Americans demand high wages for the hard jobs
Robots end up being cheaper than human workers
Robot revolution takes up illegal jobs
Robots are made more efficient and cheaper
Robots advance and take more jobs and create alternate jobs
Where once we had illegals, we now have robots, maintaining and harvesting crops, in our factories, mowing our lawns, cleaning our bathrooms and homes.
Robots actually cheap enough that the common American can afford one.
Everyone begins to live like a rich man.
Neighborhoods look much more beautiful, maintained and kept up.
Reverse Broken window effect, people see beauty and want to maintain it.
Crime goes down
Pollution goes down
Robot Revolution, best day of my life.

Illegals are the one thing between you, and your robot legion.
>>
>>73470248
Fucking liberals can't even discern media lies from the truth, only illegal immigrants would be deported.
>>
>>73474230
You haven't proven how you're going to do it without stepping on the rights of Americans who look like any regular illegal.
>>
>>73474311
A lot of businesses hire illegals and never get caught.

All the custodial staff at my high school was illegal, and I went to a public school.
>>
>>73474120
OK, I have not been everywhere in the states, just mostly in CA. Some people told me its different in redneck states.
But what I said stands for california.
>>
>>73474421
There's 13 million illegal Mexicans. Around 40 million legal Mexicans.
>>
>>73470248
I plan to move to the states to replace the vacuum of work force left by the deported.
>>
>>73474061
No American has to loose their rights only the south American leeches. Cheer up Pedro your cousins are coming home.
>>
>>73474298
Well then you're retarded too because clearly they don't want the jobs if the openings are always open and available to illegals.

I'm actually laughing. My dad achieved the American dream starting off worse than the most retarded white Americans doing back breaking labor and now he making seven figure salary.

So much for white "master " race
>>
>>73474256
We blame them both ya dummy. Pedro's are getting good construction jobs. Those used to be good jobs you could raise a family on
>>
My dad also always spoke of the work ethic of Hispanic immigrants. He's one of those life-long Republicans who refuses to vote for Trump. The Republican party wasn't always decidedly anti-immigrant, by any means, and the issue was long up-in-the-air. With the waning influence of unions, though, the anti-immigrant sentiment fell to one side.

I'm not sure how many voters will fall with it.
>>
>>73473712
The difference is that Trump is coming from a position of experience. Businessman Trump had to deliver profits to his shareholders and minimize costs; this is just the way it's done, and he couldn't be ideological about it. Now that Trump is a politician, he understands the mindset of businesses that do this and knows how to mitigate it. Tariffs and incentives to hire Americans will force businesses to go American because the numbers won't add up if they don't. The irony of people calling Trump "inexperienced" is that he has the most experience in understanding the operations of businesses in America and how to "squeeze" them.
>>
>>73474500
That's a statement, which by itself is just as factual and relevant as me wiping my nose.
>>
>>73474505
Wow your dad did better than a retarded person. Seriously something to brag about lmao
>>
>>73474256
We do, you fucking IDIOT. The two are not mutually exclusive. Why is that so fucking hard for you moutherbreathers to understand?

Thats why so many Trump supporters and Republicans in general have turned their backs on the GOP establishment.

Wanting our neighborhoods to be safe, our schools to be respectible, our tax dollars to go towards actual citizens and to be able to speak a common fucking language doesnt mean we dont hold Wall Street and the establishment responsible.

Quit being so fucking dense.
>>
>>73474178
>so you are saying the hobbit race of the mexicans are built for stronger labor than whites? das raciss
Its true in my experience. BTW, technically, I'm whiter then all of you combined , I'm just not a part of "white american culture(pussy ass motherfuckers)."
Obviously its not about your DNA, but the condition one greew up. Second generation as useless as a regular american.
PS I'm talking about poor americans now, the only kind I have experience with.
>>
>>73474625
The laws are already there the will to actually use them isn't. Yet. Why are you in denial do you not get on with your cousins or somthing?
>>
>>73473070

the army can't operate within US territory.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>73474652
Yeah and now is making more than you faggot
But please keep memeing abut Trump. He's your last hope. When he loses astronomically in November I'll be eating my tacos while you contemplate suicide
>>
>>73474850
Was more about logistics a country that can support such a big army can easily deport people.
>>
>>73474117

they already scale it

we'd be throwing money down the toilet

better way to keep mexicans out?

quit giving them jobs

penalize companies that hire undocumented workers

but enjoy paying $10 for a whopper

what's that? you like cheap groceries and fast food? then shut the fuck up and go beat your wife or something. quit being racist.
>>
>>73474497
Then buy your mop and window cleaner. You're gonna wash floors and clean windows overnight for shit money for about 20 years.
>>
>>73474505
Whites will gladly work those jobs, just not at $9.00/hr illegal wetback rates.
>>
File: donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg (72 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg
72 KB, 992x558
about Trump and connections with hardcore Zionists http://winteractionables.com/?p=32639

you guys are about to get fooled again
>>
>>73472624
>increase prison sentences
guess you arent familiar with the three strikes rule. based off baseball, basically says if you go to prison 2 times and get out and commit a third crime that warrants prison time, you will be sentenced to live imprisonment regardless if you murdered somebody or shop lifted a candy bar (this actually happened, some dindu got third striked for stealing a candy bar even though he knew that if he committed any crime whatsoever he'll get life)

it actually increased the amount of incarcerated people in the US because now many of them will never be released.
>>
>>73474584
>The Republican party wasn't always decidedly anti-immigrant
Nor was it always anti-protectionism and pro trickle down economics.
>>
>>73474928

that literally makes no sense

> hurr durr we have a big army

I debunked this argument: the army can't operate within US territory. your rebuttal was just a re-wording of the original argument. so no, we don't have the logistical resources to deport that many people.

we'd have to put them into processing camps first anyway. that'd look fucking great, wouldn't it?

are Trump supporters purposely this fucking stupid?
>>
>>73474882
God I can't wait to state sending you people home. Not only are you ungrateful, but also arrogant.

I hope you had fun though. You're going back home to the third world soon Jose
>>
>>73474990
>Whites will gladly work those jobs, just not at $9.00/hr illegal wetback rates.
How much you think is a fair wage, lets say for fastfood?
>>
>>73475075
~$10.00/hr, give or take.

We are due for a federal minimum wage increase, however $15.00 is way too much, $10.00 is about right given the cost of goods these days.
>>
File: 48504480.cached.jpg (67 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48504480.cached.jpg
67 KB, 800x500
>>73475051
some more stupid quotes, this time from Trump's "Art of the Deal":

- "I never get too attached to one deal or one approach."

- "Know your market."

- "Leverage came from confirming an impression they were already predisposed to believe."

- "I play to people's fantasies. ... That's why a little hyperbole never hurts."

- “One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better…The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

you're all being played.
>>
>>73475075
The answer is that it depends on where you live. Where living is cheap, the value of the labor isn't as much as places where living is expensive.
>>
>>73474751
it only seems true but the reason they work hard for pennies is because the welfare doesn't cover their 10 kids and 20 cousins that live under the same roof
>>
Oh, come now. Trump isn't going to be able to deport everyone, and if he somehow did, poor whites would just be forced into even worse conditions. They can't imagine the elite give a fuck about them, do they? Someone has to suffer to keep the engines of commerce moving.
>>
>>73475051
No you missed the point. The army can only exist because the nation had the ability to provide resources and manpower to support it. Some of these resources and manpower could be relocated away from the army and used to remove illegals potentially by bolstering police numbers in some areas until the deportations end. I will admit using the army in this example clearly confused you and in case your still confused the usa can support huge army so therefore it has the resources to do large scale things which doesn't need to come in the form of the army (although removing a forgien threat is the duty of a nations army imho )
>>
>>73475254
>you're all being played.

You mean YOU'RE all being played. Trump's enemies are the ones giving him all the publicity.
>>
>>73474365
When did "Not and argument." become the new meme?
>>
>>73475051
>>73475051
>I debunked this argument: the army can't operate within US territory.
They can if under authority of the state, dumbass.
>>
File: Not.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Not.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>73475491
Not an argument
>>
>>73475027
>sentenced to life in prison for stealing a pair of plain white tube socks worth $2.50.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/cruel-and-unusual-punishment-the-shame-of-three-strikes-laws-20130327
>two Michael Jordan jerseys, which were both on sale for forty five dollars each, thus totaling ninety dollars.
http://projectcensored.org/life-prison-shoplifting-2/
>Jerry Dewayne Williams' was sentenced to a life sentence for violent assault and stealing a slice of pepperoni pizza
>Leandro Andrade stole five videotapes from a K-Mart store in Ontario, California
>Kevin Weber was sentenced to 25 years to life for the crime of burglary. When Weber was arrested, his pockets were full of cookies he had taken from the restaurant
>>
>>73475314
>poor whites forced into worse conditions
>more jobs
>less crime
>school systems don't have to integrate young wetbacks

How would this be a bad thing?
>>
>>73475194
>~$10.00/hr, give or take.
Well, what is the problem then? Everyone can find a job for 10/hr, there are plenty of this shit.
Problem of illegal immigration solved?
>>
File: 1452901267985.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1452901267985.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>73470354
>hope is low income blacks take the jobs
I don't think you've thought this through enough.
>>
>>73475609
What kind of retard keeps stealing shit after being caught twice?

The kind that belongs in prison.
>>
>>73475282
>The answer is that it depends on where you live
I'm just trying to estimate how much illegal pedros harm the shitty jobs market
>>
>>73475679
Contrary to popular neocon belief most niggers want jobs. They really do
>>
>>73475292
>it only seems true but
No, it is true. The do work harder. "Why" is a different question
>>
>>73475668
Construction is worth ALOT more than a fast food McJob you stupid fucking kike. Have you worked a day in your life? Construction should be 16/hr for a beginner, bare minimum.
>>
>>73473967

>tfw I want to do what your dad did but the world is too fucked now
>>
>>73475815
they work harder because they don't want to be fired or deported. Americans can see past next week unlike them so why break your back for $7 an hour? pay Americans a non beaner slave wage and see how hard we can work.
>>
>>73470248
>ther ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants. His white workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.
are they legal? If they are, there is no problem. If there are not legal, they better leave...
>>
>>73474446
Well then we agree that california is a lazy degenerate cesspool, no matter what race. Maybe one day you'll get to travel through the real country pedro.
>>
>>73476023
i use to do construction, i made $10/hr, which wasnt that bad.
>>
File: 1377288704592.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1377288704592.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>73474709
>Republicans in General
>Holding Wall Street accountable
>>
>>73476023
What I was trying to say: in LA there is a shit ton of jobs for 12-15-20 bucks an hour, If you can find one - you just a fuel for a bio-reactor, plain and simple.
I came here illegally and never made less than 15/h.
Sorry, need to go to bed, its a finals week you know.
>>
>>73470248
>muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>73476180
>pay Americans a non beaner slave wage and see how hard we can work.
ans meanwhile you will just sit and whine?
>>
>>73470248
This really isn't a bad question.
>>73470354
>have to force them
Sad, but probably true.

One must be careful not to overlook the resilience of the parasite*.
These parasites have, many times (weasel wording bc too lazy to look up #s), been raised with the expectation that they would always be cared for (this is what people mean when they rage about welfare dependency, indoctrination of welfare, etc.)
Thus, they will attempt to simply stay on welfare through whatever means are available (we see this behavior evidenced first-hand through beggars and thieves and institutionally if you will look at disability SSI beneficiaries stratified by age (what you're looking at is the shift in disability-eligible diagnoses through the 5-year age groups). Every time one of these diseases used for disability fell under closer scrutiny there's another disease that crops up as the new popular problem to take its place (the current fad is labeled "Autism Spectrum Disorder"). These stats are published by the US gov here:
https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/
However, there are those who wish I obfuscate the issue, pic related (sorry for shitty mobile BS and yea I know applefag, sprint for nigs, etc.).

Point of all this is that in order to prevent abuse we would SIGNIFICANTLY need to increase expenses devoted to auditing and then we'd have tons of "institutional racism" accusations flying.

tldr; true removal of welfare from the undeserving requires judicious individuals making individual or group determinations about specific recipient's situations (i.e. Will probably never happen through govt due to logistics/implementation being fucked by bureaucratic bloat).
Transition to local charity replacing govt welfare that MIGHT need federal funding (although if you alter charitable giving tax law so that donating to approved local charities is more advantageous, funding may not be so problematic.)

ANON FOR PRESIDENT!
>>
File: 1462763726279.png (221 KB, 454x404) Image search: [Google]
1462763726279.png
221 KB, 454x404
>>73470248
>this is what the berncucks and shillaries actually believe

>Nearly all of his best workers were immigrants
what kind of business is it? if your father employed illegal migrants, it means they've no contract therefore your father and the migrants are evading taxes, you should be careful about what you discolse online m8.
>>
>>73476430
Nice strawman, retard
>>
>>73476249
>Maybe one day you'll get to travel through the real country pedro.
Sorry, Id ont smoke meth, there nothing there for me.
>>
A lot of jobs for illegal immigrants only exist for them. People that want higher wages and work benefits don't qualify.

A lot of businesses will just die out, a lot of jobs will be outsourced (to Mexico), and lawn mower sales will go up.
>>
>>73476386
just be glad we are whining right now not rounding up all you subversive liberals. history repeats itself and you WILL BE RE-EDUCATED!
>>
>>73476281
You would have made alot more if the wages werent run down by illegals. I made like $9.75/hr when I got my first job at Walmart years ago, and your busting your ass doing physical labor, possibly risking injury and utilizing a skill set (however basic) for the same amount of money. You got played. You can thank Pedro for that.
>>
>>73476502
Then find a flaw in my point. It's mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to LEGALLY hire illegal migrants, they're working without contract, there's no other explanation.
>>
>>73476507
Missourifag here, can confirm.
>>
>>73470463
This isn't exactly what it is. It's a difference in expectations.
Talk to some native Mexicans sometime.

The ones that I've spoken to who were here working on visas were getting paid $12/hr here for landscaping labor. However, he said he had been working on a citrus farm in Mexico and was being paid $60/wk for 10hr days 6-day weeks picking oranges by hand.

If you've ever say through a loss prevention meeting for any large corporation on the subject of HR they will all tell you that productivity is directly correlated to how valued the workers feel (NO, I'm NOT implying that changing productivity is not multifactorial).
>>
>>73470570
People need to start worrying about driverless cars replacing truck drivers.
>>
>>73476334
>Donald Trump is not the only Republican candidate left standing and didnt just BTFO every establishment Cuckservative running

Right. Donald Trump won the primaries using Martians from outer space. Youre a fucking idiot, and you wonder why we want to deport your stupid spic ass back to Latin America.
>>
>>73470354
>but the government will probably have to force them to work the jobs which is tricky...
Lol no it isn't.

>cut welfare
>only give assistance to those truly in need or actively seeking a job and can prove it
>drug testing for those in the seeking employment category
>>
>>73475805

prove it
>>
>>73470374
>>
>>73470918
>troublemaker illegals
Implying that non-troublemaker illegals are a thing?

They're willing to break the law because the legal process doesn't suit them, but don't worry guys they won't break OTHER laws. Ok ese, sure.
>>
File: 1458256875159.png (175 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458256875159.png
175 KB, 1024x1762
>>73470374
This. Your dad is a racist, race traitor prick.
>>
>>73471666
They got killed in ONE night? At ONE camp?

German engineering, eh?
DAYUM, I guess we know who put the MAN in Germany.
>>
My father ran a paving business. Nearly all of his best workers were whites. His immigrants workers often called in "sick" or weren't up to the challenge.
>>
>>73473907
If a company is found misusing the wok visa system it should be liquidated or immediately purchased by US gov and then resold to highest bidder with funds earmarked for the wall.
>>
File: maga.png (370 KB, 521x592) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
370 KB, 521x592
>>73476502
>strawman
still waiting, what's wrong with my argument exactly? I guess someone who never workecd in his life knows shit about business' regulations, you're probably underage rite?
>>
>>73473967
>jobs that no American would do

So, he illegally immigrated, THEN started his business, THEN got his citizenship?
I'm confused, because I'm sure you're not trying to tell me that your father INVENTED his job, but you literally said no one would do it.
>>
>>73470248

>Trump wins
>What happens next? Does he really expect white people to take their jobs back?

Probably not. The only hope for Whitey is to use their technology advantage in warfare to bomb non-white countries into building and sending us shit for free.

It could probably work.
>>
>>73473980
>Whites can't do manual labor

I FOUND A RACIST GUISE!
>>
>>73474117
This is why wall + ammo
>>
>>73472030
You mean the part where he would let any mexican in if they got through the legal process, right? Like any other immigrant? He's not gonna tally every goddamn wetback and kick them out just to smuggle them back in as citizens.
>>
>>73477438
that's how it should be, that's what any sane government should do.
>>
>>73473836
>MUH RAHOWA
Yeah sure, you go right on ahead and try it faggot. You'll end up just like every other white power shitbag who tried to start something - in a box.
>>
File: 1460442974634.jpg (102 KB, 474x574) Image search: [Google]
1460442974634.jpg
102 KB, 474x574
Kinda related by the way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24zRaNWJQA
>>
>>73477344
It would be like the aliens and slaves in stargate
>>
>>73470248
I guess the farming interests will have to start paying a competitive wage.
>>
>>73474256
>avoids the fact that automatization, third-world factories and stagnant wages

Who's avoiding these subjects?
Automatization hasn't REALLY nailed ppl YET (see my post abt truck drivers lol)
3rd world factories - umm have you completely missed TRADE DEALS being discussed?
Stagnant wages - they say they've been kept down by immigrants

I believe that the 1%* have a set goal for change in wealth gap and will attempt to achieve it through many means not limited to: cutting wages/raises/benefits, increasing prices, artificially increasing costs, decreasing durability/usability, controlled stock crashes.

*generic catch-all term

Disclaimer: I generally abhor the stock market in its current iteration focusing on high frequency trading. As I see it, the market produces literally 0 goods while serving only to redistribute wealth from the poor to the rich (when stock profits are literally only from the difference in purchase/sale prices and banks are making... well bank, then they must be ripping a littler guy off to get their money. If I'm retarded, I'd love to know where the money supposedly comes from otherwise.
>>
>>73477438
The key here is that he says he'll allow them to come back legally.

Residing here illegally means you get barred from reentry for up to life depending on the length of your unauthorized stay.
>>
>>73470374
Why go so easy on them? Are you a closet liberal?
>>
>>73470248
>immigrants
you mean illegal aliens
>>
>>73470248
Majority of Americans are lazy fat facks who can't into manual labor. You fat assholes better get in shape after Trump drives most of the working force out, you will need it.
>>
>>73470248
I'd call in sick too if my boss insisted on paying me $3/hr under the table and I had pretty much any given side job to do that day.
>>
>>73475360

He's clearly a moron not worth arguing with.

FYI the national guard has all the equipment the army has and IS allowed to operate inside US borders so his point is moot anyways.

There's also no need for it, he's just scare mongering. Illegals will self deport once they lose their jobs and benefits. Rats go where there is food. Cut off the food and they will flee. It really is that simple.
>>
>>73476281

My dads company used to start construction general laborers at $10 an hour.

In the late 1980s.
>>
File: 1455075456780.png (551 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1455075456780.png
551 KB, 569x802
>>73470248

We can stimulate the economy by offering sign on bonuses backed by the government similar to the military in times of job field shortage crisis.

Lets be natsoc together /pol/.
>>
>>73476340
ICE please come arrest this criminal
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.