[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/Jlr0taBZIlk Obviously this is dated now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-00-26-46.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-00-26-46.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
https://youtu.be/Jlr0taBZIlk

Obviously this is dated now.

Redpill the shit outta me /pol/ bros. What's he leaving out? What's he neglecting?

The sources he sites on Trump's tax plan:

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan
P.S. I'm not anti-Trump. I live in Illinois, can't afford no more fed taxes I reckon.
>>
>>73468076
He didn't mention that Trump's tax plan would make the USA a tax haven. Hence, people from all over the world would come to the USA to get taxed. Business would move from China, India, and Mexico to the United States because it would be more affordable for them to make their product on US soil. This would increase the governmental revenue. And let's not forget that Trump wants to increase the tariffs on imported goods and end tax loopholes.
>>
Please dont tell me you actually get info from the kike brothers.
>>
>>73468540
He also didnt mention that trump plans to negoate dept and his pretty much everything. He is assuming that a guy like obama is going to do what trump says he is gona do. Also why the fuck do i care about a 3rd place medal of economics?
>>
Any tax decrease is good.

taxes aren't used to finance the debt, ultimately they're just used to temper inflation (which is low)

You can raise taxes when the economy recovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14iP_qnlgU
>>
>>73468558

Nah, I don't watch vlogbrothers, I confess to enjoy their other programs, crashcourse and scishow, however.

Are they Jews? Doesn't it need an "e" in the end, then Green is a Jew name?
>>
They both have anti-Trump stuff on Twitter

They both are nu-males

They both apologize to other countries about America, support Black Lives Matter, propagate Syrian "refugee" bullshit, support Obama, and support Clinton

They don't even pretend to be neutral
>>
>>73468845
>>73468971

I wouldn't watch their history videos

they defend the Mongolian Empire as "progressive" just because they weren't white.

>The Grand Library of Baghdad, containing countless precious historical documents and books on subjects ranging from medicine to astronomy, was destroyed. Survivors said that the waters of the Tigris ran black with ink from the enormous quantities of books flung into the river and red from the blood of the scientists and philosophers killed

>Citizens attempted to flee, but were intercepted by Mongol soldiers who killed in abundance, sparing neither women nor children. Martin Sicker writes that close to 90,000 people may have died.[27] Other estimates go much higher. Wassaf claims the loss of life was several hundred thousand. Ian Frazier of The New Yorker says estimates of the death toll have ranged from 200,000 to a million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_%281258%29
>>
>>73468076
Molineux is the only one on youtube not getting paid by neocons or being a closet liberal.
Thats why his channel is the only one never getting referenced by crowder, milo, rebel media,...
>>
>>73469085

I recognized early on their history program was biased, yes. But I believe the rest is something to be celebrated. Attempting, at least, to resemble a "civil society" ideal.

To be real, anything to make your average American less fucking stupid... I guess Khan Academy is good for that too though, with less agenda.
>>
File: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (162 KB, 752x591) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_Empire_map.gif
162 KB, 752x591
>>73469257
>to resemble a "civil society" ideal

You realize the Empire died almost immediately after the death of Khan right? That's because they were nothing but a giant horde of rapists and murderers.

And everything "advanced" they had they just stole from China (which had been at war with the northern savages for thousands of years). That's hwy they built the wall in the first place.
>>
waddap #licensetoILL

Ignore all this the elites are entering full on panic mode.

I had to disable news alerts but I was getting notifications about how THIS TRULY 100% IS THE ABSOLUTE END OF DRUMPF RACIST MISOGYNY like 100 times an hour.
>>
File: nope.avi.gif (1 MB, 243x150) Image search: [Google]
nope.avi.gif
1 MB, 243x150
>>73468076
Tax plans are complicated and people's opinions on them are abundant. Why bother listening to him? Because he wrote a shitty book for teens? He has a degree in religious studies or some bullshit like that. Aren't there plenty of people on Youtube with better credentials that can compare Trump and Clinton's tax plans? Yes, there are.
>>
Taxes need raised. We need to increase revenue to lower our debt. Cutting programs isn't enough
>>
>>73468845
>crashcourse and scishow
Leave

You've triggered me
>>
>>73468076

Why does he always look so fucking perturbed and flustered?

Like he's always tormented by some sort of veiled precognitive cuckoldry that penetrates him through and through (and his wife)

Holy fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.