[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Montana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: montana.png (150 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
montana.png
150 KB, 1024x614
So any anons living in Montana? i've got my green card and want to live in a comfy cold place any opinions?
>>
>>73467361
The far northern parts of Minnesota have plenty of 3rd generation polish faggots. One week of the year it is -40, and the population density is pretty low. Downsides: a trip to go shopping takes 2 hours.
>>
>>73467559
sounds pretty good for me i hate places with a lot of people
>>
>>73467886
Yep. If you are looking to get a job you will want to look at Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Digikey. In northeast minnesota these companies provide most of the jobs. Also there will be a bit of a language barrier at first until you learn Minnesotan talk.
>>
>>73468212
a autistic dialect? i learn this shit pretty fast was working in munich for 2 months
>>
>>73468669
Yeah, people talk fast. They say things like "lunch" which mean what is for lunch. words like oofda or izzshta.
>>
File: 20151226_103108.jpg (2 MB, 3873x2179) Image search: [Google]
20151226_103108.jpg
2 MB, 3873x2179
>>73467361
I live in montana.

Getting a matijuana card is easy as shit, but so is buying weed from anyone.

Only move here if you're white.

I live in kalispell, just outside Glacier national park
>>
>>73469050
At least watch the flag + i can add my muh German heritage
>>
>>73469050
oh lol you meant immigration green card.

Montana is fucking amazing, you can do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>73469146

What made you choose montana?

any hobbies?
>>
>>73469290
I hate places with a lot of people i love mountains and cold places
and hobbies i love sightseeing hiking running climbing
>>
Its a good choice really. If I could move anywhere in the US it would be a toss up between Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. I've lived in the southeast my whole life and I am very bored with it. Densely populated and humid as hell.
>>
>>73469410
Well you'll fit in great here

And I know you may be hesitant about guns, but once you shoot one, you'll be hooked
>>
>>73469693
i am in a sport shooting club in Poland i love the AKM is it hard to get a job there? i can do anything
cleaning renovation i am even a dentist by education
>>
>>73469786
Getting a job here is easy as fuck, you just have to be willing to work.

Dentistry is booming here since we have tons of rich people moving up north in white fish.

Cleaning and renovating is pretty damn valuable here, our weather changes a fuck load, I love it.

One night we can get 6 feet, then be a sunny 35c day the next.

You plan on visiting the states?

Also Montana has the world's nicest people
>>
>>73469953
i have ~40k$ and a green card already but i am still working to get ~50k and buy a cheap house or something in USA
>>
>>73470030
$50k USD is a nice fucking down payment on a house here.

If you want to visit/house hunt here you should hit me up
>>
>>73470206
give my your mail or something i will have the rest of the cash in 4 months
>>
>>73470259
[email protected]

Email that, and I'll give you my real email
>>
>>73470352
the pole is gonna kill you and make a coat from your skin
>>
3h7fu5 here ya go lad
>>
>>73467361
I don't live there but we visit often and I have family there.

Go to Red Lodge. It's fucking awesome, and you're only a short drive from Yellowstone. Also great skiing and hunting and stuff in the area.

5500' elevation or so, you're a mile up. Sometimes it snows several feet in a day. Keeps the cultural diversity to a minimum too, lol.
>>
>>73467559
Luekens is pretty good.
>>
>>73470399
He'll fit in great over in rednecksville
>>
>>73469953
What are the main industries in Montana?
>>
File: liver_eating_johnson450.jpg (21 KB, 225x348) Image search: [Google]
liver_eating_johnson450.jpg
21 KB, 225x348
>>73475130
Kicking ass.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.