[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: brexitww3.png (827 KB, 954x983) Image search: [Google]
brexitww3.png
827 KB, 954x983
>Mr Cameron will refer to Britain’s role in “pivotal moments in European history: Blenheim, Trafalgar, Waterloo, our country’s heroism in the Great War and, most of all, our lone stand in 1940”.

>He will recall how Winston Churchill “argued passionately for Western Europe to come together, to promote free trade and build institutions which would endure so our continent would never again see such bloodshed”.

>He will add: “Either we influence Europe, or it influences us. And if things go wrong in Europe, let’s not pretend we can be immune from consequences.”

>Mr Cameron believes UK leadership as an EU member is necessary to help avoid future conflict in Europe and he will ask: “Can we be so sure peace and stability on our continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt?”

https://archive.is/vMJSS
Do you Britgoys really want to take the chance?
>>
>ww3

good
>>
File: quote_winnie_get_arrest.png (317 KB, 436x639) Image search: [Google]
quote_winnie_get_arrest.png
317 KB, 436x639
>>73465453
>Quoting Winston Churchill
Why hasn't he been arrested?
>>
File: Churchill on Islam.png (35 KB, 409x460) Image search: [Google]
Churchill on Islam.png
35 KB, 409x460
>>73465906
Pic related. Methink's Cameron is somewhat selective.
>Hurr, listen to Churchill, EU good!
>Hurr, don't listen to Churchill, Islam is wonderful!
>>
>>73466149
Of course, he's a PR man. Although he has to be a pretty bad one to think that stating that if the UK were to leave the EU is going to win over more people than it's going to turn away. I've already read a lot of comments stating that this fearmongering has put them in the leave camp. The 'Leave' campaign can basically sit back and watch 'Remain' constantly put their foot in their mouth in guarantee of a Brexit.
>>
>>73465453
WW3 IS ALMOST HERE BOYS
FUCKING GET HYPE

>war economy
>technological advancements
>whole countrys getting BTFO
>get to remove kebabs and degenerates with the boys

its almost time lads ITS ALMOST TIME
>>
>>73466864
World War 3 is never going to happen. Proxy wars and guerrilla terrorism is preferable by world powers since the alternative is basically a game where SOMEONE is going to use nukes and trigger atomic genocide.

Europe will be fucked and will balkanize eventually because in the end, letting the mudslimes usurp control, rape and kill whitey, and ultimately ending up getting BTFO via bloody internal civil war is a small price to pay to avoid a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>73466864
Also there will be NO fucking war economy.

War economy requires sacrifices and sacrifices are the sure fire way to get people to oppose war/go anti-war.

It's why Bush told everyone to go shopping and visit Disneyland when we invaded Afghanistan; to make everyone forget about the war and to let them know they didn't have to sacrifice for a war in order to make them passively accept it happening.
>>
kek britbongs going all out to scare the cucks in voting to stay enslaved.

>muh world will end if you vote to exit
>>
File: 3 (65).jpg (251 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
3 (65).jpg
251 KB, 500x667
>>73465453
problem, reaction, solution -- how lovely.
these fucking cunts, I swear, this world is under the control of some satanic shitheads.
>>
File: desperate.jpg (5 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
desperate.jpg
5 KB, 270x187
Desperate?
>>
Yes, stay in EU so Merkel can decide your refugee policy
>>
>>73465453
Isn't that a good thing though?

It's time for the Bongs to flex their military muscle once again. All the mini-wars the US had the Bongs join in is just practice for the "Big One."

That's enough practice. It's time for the real thing. I'm sure Britannia's children would fight for her too.
>>
>>73467412
I think conventional warfare and civil warfare are both possible. I'm not sure how Brexit would trigger WW3, but the world economy is taking harder and harder hits, and countries are going to grow desperate for resources. This leads to the self-preservation instinct on a nationwide scale, and small skirmishes over land and resources could quickly escalate into full blown invasions.

The threat of nuclear holocaust is very real, but I doubt it's as imminent as people think. It would take insurmountable odds and a "last resort" to punch in the launch codes, and I would hope to believe that leaders aren't stupid enough to exchange warheads. Even best Korea said that they will not use nukes unless their sovereignty is threatened, and who the hell is going to give them the time of day in the game of Titans?

Anyways, there's an arms race taking place in the eastern hemisphere between China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Russia. There's a proxy war between some 10 nations in Syria as well as skirmishes between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Natural disasters are an imminent threat like with the Fort McMurray wildfires, the San Andreas Fault, and a big island in Japan is literally splitting apart. People are being displaced with nothing as the economies continue to disappoint.

The tension has to give somehow.
>>
>>73465453
>Could
And it could not. The statement carries no meaning.
>>
>>73465453
God this is the sign of a desperate man.
>Brexit will end the World
This follows
>U turn on NHS contracts
>U turn on child refugees
He's literally having power slip through his slmimy mitts
>>
>>73465453
Fearmongering faggot
>>
File: 1462752162800.jpg (78 KB, 373x764) Image search: [Google]
1462752162800.jpg
78 KB, 373x764
Fresh
>>
>>73468961
Well done, leaf
>>
>>73465453
Hang this fucking traitor when?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.