[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnk 52bU92oE Why aren'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jehovahs witness.jpg (97 KB, 577x313) Image search: [Google]
jehovahs witness.jpg
97 KB, 577x313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnk52bU92oE

Why aren't you a Jehovah's Witness /pol/?

Are you too blue-pilled?
Not a man of God?
Don't want to go to Paradise when you die?
>>
>>73460696
nah i just like reporting shit threads
it's god's work i know
amen.
>>
>>73460696
Huh, they changed their skin tone with their updated models too, interesting.
>>
File: it's a cult stupid.jpg (86 KB, 736x535) Image search: [Google]
it's a cult stupid.jpg
86 KB, 736x535
>>73460696
Because it's a cult.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU
>tfw no hot JW mom to take my toys away
>>
>>73461456

Damn, their animation skills improved drastically.
They went from low budget to basically Pixar.

>>73461340

That doesn't make it the wrong path.
>>
>>73460696

>Don't want to go to Paradise when you die?

STOP RIGHT THERE BROSEF

Jehovah's don't actually teach this.

What they do say is that NO ONE goes directly to heaven when they die. Instead you sleep in the grave until the second coming of Jesus

Seriously, look it up.
>>
>>73462480
>That doesn't make it the wrong path
>doesn't make it the wrong path
>cult
>not wrong path
You've got to be trolling right? They're exactly like Scientology; preying on the gullible and desperate so that the top execs make a fortune. For fucks sake there are hundreds of stories, videos, and photographs documenting their exploitation.
>>
>>73462611

As one of then i can confirm that we do. Go on Jw.org and look for your self.
>>
>>73462859

Just because you label it a cult doesn't make it so.
>>
>>73462859
I'm not going to get into a long argument, but: It isnt a cult. I have never been forced to donate, nor have out ministers been paid.
Unlike mormoms or catholics, we dont force people donate.
Also, our goal isn't to "convert people", it's to teach them what a direct acurate teanslation is.
Use the empahtic diaglot to cross refernece it if you think i'm lieing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.