[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazi v America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: alternate.jpg (68 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
alternate.jpg
68 KB, 540x735
So everyone pushes for Hitler to be a great man and Nazi Germany should have won, but the Nazis killed Americans. Shouldn't my patriotism come first?
>>
>>73459468
>but the Nazis killed Americans.
Shouldn't have sank their uboats then
>>
>>73459468
Germany needed to lose...fuck the nazis and fuck germany...also fuck any American wearing a swastika and saying they are being patriotic...bunch of bald fucking pussies disgracing their country and those who fought for it.fuck them
>>
>>73459468

>having pride in this jew controlled cuck country
Kek, Russians should have nuked us a long time ago.
>>
File: 1456826772252.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
1456826772252.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>73459468
No need to feel hesitation man.

I fully accept my great grandfather unwittingly served Jewish interests.

I don't hold it against him or respect him any less as a warrior. He was drafted after all.

You should still analyze each side and make the decision of who was on the right side for yourself
>>
>>73459744
Dubs of truth. America is a shit country, created on shitty principles, by masons, and its currently the Jew's biggest arsenal.
>>
Nazis only "killed Americans" bc the US was supplying the Brits and the Reds with all sorts of Arms, food, etc...
Do you realize that when/if the infamous "28 pages" come ou,t they will reveal the complicity of the Saudis, Israelis, and Turks in 9/11?

If the Japs got 2 nukes dropped on them for an attack on a US military target that killed about ~2,500 military personnel, what punishment for these nations for conspiring to kill 3k American civilians?

Not only were they not punished, but Bin Laden's family was allowed to fly out on private jet at a time when even military aircraft weren't allowed in US airspace?

So many politicians from that era should be tried and hanged..
>>
File: 1461777736182.png (41 KB, 799x797) Image search: [Google]
1461777736182.png
41 KB, 799x797
>>73459744
>Jew controlled country
>Soviet Russia

What? The USSR was a Jewish experiment. Fortunately, Stalin purged a lot of them, but the venom already sack in too deep.

That's the point. They controlled both sides in the Cold War. Internationalist and globalist Jewry mainpulated Cold War tension to lay the groundwork for the NWO as we know it today. (i.e. NATO, WTO, IMF, UN, creation of Israel)
>>
>>73460159

I never denied this, I just want someone to end this world tbqh

It sucks because I like frozen yogurt too god damn much
>>
>>73459468
saying america comes first is racist since it ignores the importance of Israel. We must think of democracy and freedom first which the people of Israel promote through peace in the middle east.
>>
>>73460159
>Fortunately, Stalin purged a lot of them
No, he didn't really. Right when he was about to, he was killed by the sister of the Jew Lazar Kaganovich, aka "the butcher of ukraine," who pulled off the Holodomor and killed about 13 million Ukrainians.
Once they realized what Stalin was up to, his doctor (kagonavich's sister) poisoned him and gave him a stroke.

Had the Jews not killed him, Stalin was apparently really set on getting rid of the Jews once and for all...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.