[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to watch the parade tonight? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: dildo.jpg (121 KB, 1059x529) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
121 KB, 1059x529
Are you going to watch the parade tonight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOJxXTWfjzI
>>
>>73458007

Thought you Canadians would only be legally allowed gay pride parades now.
>>
>>73458007
>19:46
KEK
>>
>>73459577
That's why they are staging before the parade. Wouldn't want to roll past the President with that!
>>
>>73458007
Is there a live stream of the parade?

That looks like the new Armada tanks, but they sound like they are turbine powered.
>>
Why doesnt America have bad ass military parades?
>>
>>73460846
Or badass military choirs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1Eh5iJBS4
>>
>>73458007
Watching the entire clip absolves you of your current degeneracy.
>>
>>73460622
This year they are supposedly rolling out new protective gear for the infantry. Nothing major in hardware department.
>>
>>73460846
Something about not promoting militarism or military pageantry through military parades... hilarious, I know.
>>
>>73462040
Good, I will be absolved in a few minutes
>>
>>73462172
K, just curious since I've never seen it live streamed
>>
File: 1449198751311.jpg (42 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1449198751311.jpg
42 KB, 365x450
>>73458007
>mfw the t-14 armata break down in middle of parade like last year
>>
>>73459577
>verhicles of the dutch army
>>
File: no_military_parade.jpg (382 KB, 2702x1826) Image search: [Google]
no_military_parade.jpg
382 KB, 2702x1826
>>73462590
>mfw The only parade of Abrams tanks I get to is in Iraq driven by ISIS
>>
>>73462949
There was a shitty parade after the first Gulf War broadcast on CSPAN. I think there was 1 Abrams, 1 Bradley and a Patriot battery. That was about it.
>>
>>73462590
This was at repetition
>>
>>73462590
You mean conscript accidentally applied the parking brake
It drove away on its own, it didnt break
>>
>>73463175
Wow I lived through that time period and didn't know about it, it must've been shitty.
>>
>>73462300
I miss air shows and parades.

>be me age 7
>sit in F16 cockpit
>walk through C-5 with the ramps down
>watch the blue angels fly by and land in formation
>paratroopers land on the airfield
>bust out bags of candy and camo facepaint for the kids
>airmen and soldiers show us charts and tell us about military programs.
>tell us to stay in school
>dont use drugs

Now

>some Clinton voter would scream their head off on how it is harming children, and enforcing horribly male dominant role models despite being carried out by female soldiers and airmen

while

>forcing their male children to wear dresses and makeup and posting their pictures on social media for attention and social justice points allowing pedophiles to masturbate to pics of young boys dressed like stripper whores.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ1yKn3hRv0
>>
>>73463860
I'm with you dude. Occasionally there's an air show around here, actually saw the Blue Angels are couple years back but it's nothing like it use to be. I think a solid military parade would bring the country (at least the non-degenerate parts) together and re-establish some of that American pride. We have the greatest military in the world, might as well flaunt it and entertain the populace.
>>
File: 4mayrehearsal_05.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
4mayrehearsal_05.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1280
Parade starts in 2 hours from now on. I'l try to provide link later.
>>
>>73464353
Thanks anon, I'll be asleep then, but I'll check the link tomorrow
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.