[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's well known that presidential races are debated under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
So it's well known that presidential races are debated under the idea that a candidate would easily implement every facet of their stated agenda.

We all know this isn't true. The president (for the most part) can only sign or veto laws sent to him by congress

So no matter how problematic Donald trump is for the conservative movement, I know he's not going to have the unlimited power to implement the things I don't like, and he has a republican congress that will help him pass the things I do like.

In the end, what really matters is how ass blasted he's making the Liberals

What are the #NEVERTRUMP people afraid of?
>>
>>73445862
Turn that argument on itself and ask yourself what would be so bad about Hillary.
>>
>>73446005
I'd have to listen to her talk way more often. Her voice makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>73446005
Becuase hillary is activley looking to keep the status quo alive which is objectivly a bad thing where as trump represents a rejection of current pc status quo
To put it simply hillary will only embolden the people thag support the porblems facing the country
>>
File: Hillary Foreign Policy disasters.jpg (974 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Foreign Policy disasters.jpg
974 KB, 1293x5830
>Hillary is the candidate of peace

Democrats really are the new Muslims
>>
>>73447481
hmmm I wonder what the PC status quo protects...
>>
>>73446005
She has pledged to abuse executive acts.
>>
>>73445862
Executive orders, bitch.
>>
>>73445862
>In the end, what really matters is how ass blasted he's making the Liberals
Exactly. The Donald taking office would be a huge cultural victory. That's the point.
>>
>>73446154
Kill yourself then, mr big guy
>>
>>73446005
Trump has stated several times that he wants to work with Congress and make deals with them. Hillary is too partisan for that.

Also Trump generally wants to "make America great again" and reduce the debt, cut waste and fraud, etc. If conservatives truly believed that their philosophy was best, then they would also have to believe that a man like Trump would realize that in office and pursue conservative policies.

The conservative fear of Trump is based in their uncertainty in their own philosophy.
>>
>>73445862
>that d00d w33d shirt
Fucking degenerates.
>>
File: index.jpg (62 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
62 KB, 625x415
>>73447755
>447755
>Mexican Warlocks
>>
>>73447618
This image triggered me, bad, and in so many ways...
>>
>>73447755
Build wall el guaco
>>
>rasta_42
>weed shirt
>white boi
>>
>>73445862
WOW
TRULY POWER
MAKES U THINK
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.