[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Ch-Z0OYUoAEQsmI.jpg-large.jpg (42 KB, 639x498) Image search: [Google]
Ch-Z0OYUoAEQsmI.jpg-large.jpg
42 KB, 639x498
JUST
>>
>>73444965
>BBC
everytime
>>
Churchill didn't die for this nonsense.
>>
This is one of those half-satire programs where they just try to rile people up for ratings, right?

...right?!
>>
Feminists will defend this
>>
>>73445165
Hitler did, though. Hitler loved Islam and would be thrilled to see it spread in Europe.

/pol/ likes Hitler, right?
>>
Also how did they arrive at 48 miles? Seems oddly specific.
>>
Where does the number 48 come from? Seems kind of arbitrary.
>>
>>73445240
Feminists cry islamophobia and want refugees/increased islamic immigration yet islam is the very antithesis of what they're supposedly fighting for. How do they not get this?
>>
>>73445315
>>73445305
nice hivemind
>>
>>73445305
1/2 Range of a prius when the battery wears down
>>
>>73445265
Hitler was an theist who believed in all religions, and viewed islam only to consolidate power for the germans to rule. He said arabs were subhumans. But in the theological aspect to islam he did not believe. He had many esoteric thoughts ranging from Hinduism to norse paganism
>>
>>73445305
>>73445315
48 is a good number, quit criticizing it.
>>
>>73445265

>Hitler loved Islam

Only because Muslims hated Jews. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
all women under islam will have no rights
truly the final victory of feminism over gross white cis males
>>
>>73444965
kek
>>
>>73445534
Not just that, Hitler thought Islam was a faith of warriors and heroes and therefore most suitable for the German people. Better than Christianity which he considered the faith of weak cucks.
>>
>>73445165
>>73445265
>churchshill
Top cucks
>>
>>73445589
>women are willing to give up their own privileges just to stop some brown guys from feeling oppressed

so brave
>>
>>73445265
Thrilled to see an ethnic German state take up Islam, maybe.

Thrilled to see ethnic Germans replaced by Islamic non-Germans? nah.
>>
>>73445718
see
>>73445440

he only viewed in the exorteric fact nothing with theology. He wanted a Germanic islam only for germans and no nonwhites. But he also quoted saying about how the church is European and how he needs to protect Catholicism. It was basically whatever religion he could use to put the germans in powers
>>
>>73445440
He was a Christian actually. And yes, he did love Islam and sucked up to Arabs and Persians. Persia renamed itself Iran ( Aryan) upon his advice.
>>
>>73445265
He loved the viciousness and strength it produced. Not the religious doctrine or the people.
>>
>>73445240
Hilariously the left has gone so full retarded they probably would

Something about how Muslims dot hold power therefore they can't actually be sexist
>>
>>73445953
he said arabs were lacquered apes, and for his 'religion' I would say perennialist
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (83 KB, 545x404) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity.jpg
83 KB, 545x404
>>73446243
>>
>>73446243
>he said arabs were lacquered apes

Plenty of Persians have said the same thing
>>
File: hitler.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
>>73446364
>>
>>73446405
theyre not wrong
>>
>>73445461
this
I used to support Trump, but now I #baitfor48
>>
>>73445534
I don't think Muslims and Jews were enemies pre-Israel. Especially not in Turkey and Iran. Arab states maybe
>>
>>73446466
>mfw this man is now the face of pan-European supremacy somehow
>>
>>73445165
churchill was a jewish fuck. he committed horrible tragedies when he didnt have to. he was a pox upon the world and has a lot in common with queen elizabeth II. who is also a horrible cunt
>>
File: hiter islam.png (303 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
hiter islam.png
303 KB, 627x400
>>73446620
at least choose a better one like mosley or codreanu. Hitler was a Jacobin
>>
>>73445265
He liked the in-group preference, the devotion to fatherland. Not the hordes of mongrels.
>>
>>73446588
They were actually very welcome in Ottoman Turkey for a long time and opinions about them only soured because of Arab influence throughout the Middle East and North Africa (that was pre-Israel)

>"I have seen a little fellow of six years old, with a troop of fat toddlers of only three and four, teaching [them] to throw stones at a Jew, and one little urchin would, with the greatest coolness, waddle up to the man and literally spit upon his Jewish gaberdine. To all this the Jew is obliged to submit; it would be more than his life was worth to offer to strike a Mahommedan."
>>
>>73446623
By horrible tragedies you mean not letting his home country be steamrolled like France?
>>
File: YUmEs0D.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
YUmEs0D.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>73445440
Hitler was an edgy neo-paganist who ruined race realism and did much more damage to the white race than he did to the jews
>>
>>73447066
nah more like a weird theistic esoteric who was propped up, shame he didn't win
>>
>hitler was christian
no
>hitler was pagan
nope
>hitler was muslim
nu-uh

He believed is some kind of supernatural predestination, he thought everything else was bunk. Stop trying to conflate your own beliefs with your ignorant fascination with nazism, the whole movement had very little to do with religion. There was no consensus within the party because it was not something they cared about.
>>
>>73445352
Doublethink, my friend. Cops are racist pigs but only cops should have guns. :^)
>>
>>73445352
I've heard this argument brought up in a variety of contexts, and the response most often given by the feminists is "Oh, so now you suddenly care about gay rights and women's rights?! Why, just because they're brown?!"

That, or they tell some anecdote about their totally cool gay muslim trans friend who is totally assimilated and even drinks alcohol and everything! IE, just like us!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.