[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Belgium to introduce prayer rooms and after school religious lessons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: praying.jpg (17 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
praying.jpg
17 KB, 450x338
Guys I'm fucking done with this country, of course you could've fucking guessed this is a move aimed mostly at islam

https://translate.google.be/translate?hl=nl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.demorgen.be%2Fbinnenland%2Fkatholiek-onderwijs-geeft-moslims-volwaardige-plek-op-school-b168040f%2F

In schools with a majority religion (hint: islam) they want to introduce prayer rooms, give after school religious lessons, allow them wear head scarfs and even organize fucking visits to mosques

There's a huge problem here with a lot of these young muslims in our educational system who don't speak any dutch and aren't encouraged to because they all pack together in schools, apparently there's no time nor money to teach them basic dutch and instill some of our most basic values in them which plenty of them lack but there's time and money for this fucking shit?

And of course some of our cuck politicians say this will make us go towards a society aimed at integration, you can't make this shit up

Best part of this is that I'm literally paying taxes for this shit

JUST ISLAM MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Yall got any spare Trump for us?
>>
>>73439937
>There's a huge problem here with a lot of these young muslims in our educational system who don't speak any dutch and aren't encouraged to because they all pack together in schools...

Now you know what its like to go to school with a bunch of Mexicans.
>>
>>73439937
If I ever visit Europe, I'm not visiting anything west of Poland.
>>
>>73440858
nice
>>
>>73441052
I'm dead serious. If I wanted to see shitskins I would just go to Vancouver or Toronto. I go to Europe to see Europeans and European culture.
>>
>>73439937
>muh teh Katlic Church has no place in this secular society hurr durr
>lets Muslims get what they want

White people are fucking stupid they all need to die
>>
>>73440103
Oh yeah, those damn mexicans with their silly religion and their stone age belief system who want to establish a caliphate in America and behead all infidels. Cry some more, will you?
>>
>>73441225
Belgium isn't France. They have no separation of Church and state.
>>
>>73440858
same here my negro
>>
>>73441214

Europe is done. The only way to see Europeans and European culture is to find a time machine and go back in the 70s or 80s
>>
File: average slav city.jpg (241 KB, 940x653) Image search: [Google]
average slav city.jpg
241 KB, 940x653
>>73440858
>>73441359
fucking leafs

What does a school's policy have to do with how good a place is to visit
>>
>>73439937
RIP Germany Jr.
>>
>>73441441
Belarus, Poland, and most of eastern Europe is fine and will continue to be fine because their economies aren't growing fast enough for the blood sucking shitskins to go on welfare there.

Your country only has shitskins because they stop there on their way to Germany and Sweden. It's not the same as them living there.

>>73441525

Yes it does fuckface. It means their cities are infested. If I wanted to see minarets I would buy a ticket to Arabia.
>>
>this will make us go towards a society aimed at integration
When they say this they don't mean the immigrants. The ones being integrated are us to Islam.
>>
File: 1376500821938.jpg (29 KB, 361x345) Image search: [Google]
1376500821938.jpg
29 KB, 361x345
>>73441699

>eastern Europe
>fine

pick one
>>
Feel you op.

Get your degree and leave. That's what I'll do in six months.
>>
>>73441941
Almost all of eastern Europe is less than 1% Muslim, except Moscow and what the Turks left over in the Balkans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
>>
>>73441967
Where will you go?
>>
>>73441699
It isn't about economy

It's about politicians importing them

Kill your politician and You are good to go

I don't know why you guys don't do this

It's the only way but you prefer complaining to pol
>>
will it have pre built muslim bulls too?
>>
File: 1458286316127.jpg (506 KB, 544x550) Image search: [Google]
1458286316127.jpg
506 KB, 544x550
godverdomme
>>
>>73442301

Yeah, there are no shitskins in eastern Europe, but its FILLED with white niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2CTINVyMk
>>
>>73442475
Mijn condolences haha
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.