[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: johnson 2016.png (505 KB, 648x380) Image search: [Google]
johnson 2016.png
505 KB, 648x380
>>
pro gay marriage
pro legal marijuana
pro gun rights

seems pretty simple tbhf
>>
Civil unions for gays only and more stringent border policy and immigration laws and I would be fine with him
>>
>>73438882
>gay married couples
This isn't 2008 Gary
>>
he means the government shouldn't be involved in those issues
>>
>>73438882
This guy is a weirdo.
>>
>>73438882
He means he wants free citizens to smoke and shoot what they want.
>>
It means he likes freedom
>>
>>73438882
what a fucking idiot

I myself am a moderate liberal but those naive idiots make us look retarded
>>
My brother wants him as Trumps VP.

What are some of Johnsons policies besides weed and fags?
>>
libertarians are fine with any social cancer (leftism) as long as you allow economic cancer (globalism) as well

They are basically just another wing of the Democrat Party.
>>
>>73440304
>moderate liberal
>libertarian

Excuse me, but what's naive about free citizens protecting their plants with their weapons?
>>
>>73440038
What if I want to shoot pot smokers?
>>
File: lolwtf.jpg (39 KB, 530x353) Image search: [Google]
lolwtf.jpg
39 KB, 530x353
>>
>>73440475
Open borders.
>>
>>73441100
Can I have sources? He doesn't believe it. I told him he doesn't like Trumps wall idea, but he said that isn't = to open borders.
>>
>>73440816
it is naive to pretend that sucking faggot and pothead dick will make the world a better place when there are actual issues to care about
>>
>>73438882
Means he represents a dying ideology that's only appealing to selfish teenagers and childless neckbeards. Gary Johnson does not want to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>73441320
America was never great. Only way you can make it great is by replacing those pagan stars with the Cross.
>>
>>73441483
And your leader would prefer a crescent rather than a fucking leaf.
>>
as long as they keep public education from ruining the minds of our young people

oh i guess pot and fags ruin public education whatever
>>
>>73441176
Well if he's a legit libertarian he believes in open borders. Libertarianism =/= open borders is a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>73441727
Then my brother is retarded. He is for closed borders. I told him Trump is his only option. He is so skeptical because of what ever reason.

I blame Jews of course.
>>
>>73441256
>you can only care about one thing at a time

Not an argument, and retarded.

>>73440869
Go ahead, you're free to do that and free to be charged with murder.
>>
>>73440631

Democrats are anti-free trade and pro-protectionism. Just like Trump. Libertarians are the opposite.
>>
>>73438882
"Degeneracy is great as long as long as I can keep my guns!"
>>
>>73441906

>You're free to break the law = freedom

North Korea is therefore a free country
>>
>>73441727
but you have to get the full picture

>hurr liberals are for open borders what a bunch of idiots
as a liberal you are only for open borders after abolition of welfare state which means when the foreigners cant take care of themselves they will starve. it also does not mean borders stop existing and criminals can just come into the country
>>
>>73441995
>Democrats are anti-free trade and pro-protectionism

KEK
E
K

Clinton signed NAFTA you retarded fuck

Democrats are pro outsourcing (like libertarian cucks)

It's thanks to retarded neolibs like you that all the jobs are now in China and wages are lower than in the 1970s
>>
>>73441906
fallacy fallacy

it is an argument you dumb fuck and you are unwilling to address it
>>
>>73442222
>as a liberal you are only for open borders after abolition of welfare state which means when the foreigners cant take care of themselves they will starve.
also, let me add here, liberalism is NOT about freedom for foreigners. it is ONLY about freedom for your own people
>>
>>73442314
>We have better things to worry about

Again, you can worry about more than one thing at a time. Personal freedoms are important you ignorant twat.

>>73442182
A dumb question gets a dumb reply. You can't shoot everything you don't like and be a free man.
>>
>>73443138
> you can worry about more than one thing at a time
you literally can't. humans are incapable of true multitasking. every second you waste sucking faggot dicks could be spent doing something actually important

and look. if you really call yourself a liberal, you are for abolition of state recognized marriage. that means only religious marriage remains. which again means said religions should be able to decide on their own who they allow to marry and who they don't

and about legalisation of drugs. I don't mind. especially since two of the worst are already legal. but at the forefront of liberalism stands personal responsibility. when you demand the legalisation of drugs first and foremost you are just a dumb hippie pretending to be liberal and should free society from yourself you dumb human trash. if you really are a liberal, before you push for legalizing drugs, you push for responsibility, which means abolition of socialized healthcare and welfare state as a whole so that drug addicts bear full responsibility of their choice
>>
>>73443891
>you literally can't

Ugh you like, LITERALLY can.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1453533744347.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1453533744347.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>73444250
more fallacies from you dumb cucknadian without addressing my many diamond solid arguments

do you even know what multitasking is? try to read two different texts at the same time. you can't. no human can. because we are de facto incapable of true multitasking because we have only one brain with a unique architecture
>>
>>73444456
>the time that's spent on A could be used on B
>implying the government isn't trying to juggle A, B, C and D at the same time

You have no argument. The government already doesn't use their time or resources constructively or effectively.

Welcome to bureaucracy, can't handle it? Make like a tree and fuck off.

I'm vaporizing marijuana, drinking water, shitposting and listening to music at the same time. Look at that.
>>
>>73444456
>brings up multitasking
>somehow relevant

This board really is less intellectually inclined than /b/, isn't it?
>>
>>73444456
I can pat my head and rub my belly at the same time.

Absolutely, BTFO.
>>
he means fuck off religious zealots and bootlicking anti-drug retards, government shouldn't have a say in these things
>>
DUDE HOMO WEED GUNS LMAO
>>
>>73444774
>The government already doesn't use their time or resources constructively or effectively.
yeah that's one of the main reasons why I am a moderate liberal. state should be as slim as possible. what separates me from the anarcho capitalists is that I am not naive enough to genuinely believe complete abolition of the government will ever work

>>73444970
yeah because those are different neurons responsible for different parts of the brain. your heart can beat and you can breathe and you can see and hear and move your hand at the same time. that's not the point. you can't consciously think about two things at the same time because the neurons required would overlap
>>
>>73445262
I'm also working a part time job AND going to school at the same time. Holy fuck somebody call the scientists, I'm fucking MULTITASKING.
>>
>>73445543
obviously you can't think clearly right now. anyway, I respect you for having a part time job and going to school at the same time. too many lazy people these days
>>
Libertarians are globalists, no borders at all. No thanks.
>>
>>73445667
>obviously you can't think clearly right now

That's probably because I'm multitasking marijuana and beer.
>>
>>73445760
>DUDE
>>
File: 1462712389531.gif (499 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
1462712389531.gif
499 KB, 245x240
>>73445760
then I will leave it at that

enjoy
>>
>>73445845
>MULTITASKING
>>
>>73445890
Thanks, you too :3
>>
>>73445732
>ITP: libertarianism = anarchism
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.