[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living in post-white America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160508_043145.jpg (80 KB, 957x344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_043145.jpg
80 KB, 957x344
So whites are done

This election is going to be an unmitigated massacre for Trump. It's going to be such a rout that whites will never come back from it

So we need to start talking about a post-white America and what it will mean

Pretty much what's going to happen is that Jews, Asians, and the high-performing outliers of various ethnic groups will rise and stay at the top in a new neoliberal aristocracy

Low wage labor and low-tier white collar work will be performed by Mexicans and Indians, respectively. They will work for less than whites will accept and will do a better job

So essentially, that will leave whites forced to either reeducate themselves or forced to take lower pay. Given whites are genetically inferior to Asians, only outliers will be able to get work in high-paying professional jobs. The rest will have to do the low wage stuff, but they are extremely arrogant and think that they shouldn't be paid like Mexicans

Pretty much we have to keep the whites down for a couple generations until their women are thorougholy miscengenated by blacks, which will pretty much end the race in North America in 40 years

What do you guys think?
>>
>>73437973
whites will probably be bred out faster than 40 years. pretty much every white girl is sleeping with blacks these days
>>
>>73437973
>>73438846

>predicating your worldview on baseless fantasies of white people breeding with blacks en masse

I almost feel sorry for you. The inevitable result of your behavior is cognitive dissonance to the level of psychopathy.
>>
>>73440658
white girls, income held equal, will fuck a black over a white any day

only reason white women even fuck blacks is because whites have historically had higher incomes

now that whites are going broke, you're getting miscengenated
>>
>>73440806

This is not your personal erotica site. All available data suggests that white women prefer white men, and even those who don't rank blacks as their least desirable partners.

You have literally nothing to produce to counter this fact. Your fantasies are, honestly, obscure and niche at best.
>>
>>73441101
sorry faggot, but he's right. white women fuck black men all the time

pretty much every white girl sleeps with blacks. this is obvious fact lol

you're getting bred out and you're losing your jobs. hope you're ready to do mexican work for chinese landlords, bitch
>>
Hahahhahahahahhaha
>>
File: nk-2522860k.jpg (112 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
nk-2522860k.jpg
112 KB, 858x536
Time to move and form a new country somewhere else?
>>
>>73441267

>I have no proofs, and I must shitpost

Why do "the two of you" type exactly the same? Do you honestly believe you're fooling anyone?

There are better ways to work through your nigger fetish than this, my sad little friend. :(
>>
>>73437973
>why do women vote for the historical first female presidential candidate
>why do Mexican vote against a candidate who called them criminals, rapists and wants to deport them
>why do blacks vote against a candidate who regularly derogates their little BLM movement and genuinely emits an air of old money racist

it's almost as if Trump is losing in the polls because he genuinely appears like an unlikable douche compared to le nice guy Bernie and merely unlikable Hillary
>>
>>73441836
It's over. Prepare yourself accordingly
>>
>>73441101
Cucks BTFO.
>>
>>73442679

Funny, I was just thinking the same towards your own position. :)

When's the last time there was a pro-white presidential candidate of one of the two major parties? When's the last time that pro-white candidate had record turn-out and support?

Remember this a year from now. You are literally on borrowed time. The bill for your inferiority is about to come due.
>>
>>73442925
Trump is a sign of desperation

You're done. Get ready for second tier racial status next to Mexicans
>>
>post white america
>America is home to over 192 million whites
>Literally the largest population of whites on the planet
Unless 40 million whites just stopped existing I have to ask you to fuck off
>>
>>73443345
Yeah in a couple generations white population will be bred out with blacks
>>
>>73443119

All I hear is "I desperately wish some bullshit I imagined was true! REEEEEEEEEEE!"

>>73443499

>I can't into basic maths

Can you at least try?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.