[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palestinian Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png (1 KB, 250x125) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png
1 KB, 250x125
What do you guys think about us? I know there's an anti-Muslim mantra on this board, but I honestly agree that Muslims in America can be a huge fucking problem.

I pay taxes and America has always been my first home. Respect my culture but I don't think it has to be one or the other. Consider myself equal parts American and Palestinian.
>>
>>73430048
I hate the jews more than I hate muslims
>>
>>73430157
That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
>>
If the Jews weren't such fucking kikes I'd be happy to see them race mix with you and destroy you.
>>
Free West Bank and free Gaza. Fuck Israel and their politics.

Come at me neocons and JIDF
>>
>>73430048
Frauds, crooks, and liars. Most palis ive dealt with had nigger levels of work ethic and always tried to fuck me over. I guess thats what living with/sharing the same DNA as kikes does to you
>>
>>73430488
Can I ask what region of the US you're from?
>>
>>73430048
You are an American or a Palestinian you cannot be both. If you think you are then you are a traitor to both.

I hate it when I see;
>Other Country-American on Wikipedia

Also I respect the Jews in Israel, I just wish the Jews here would stop fucking everything up.
>>
>>73431842
Ok I guess that's fair. But like I said, I'm definitely American first. That doesn't mean I'm not proud to be Palestinian.
>>
>>73432035
the muslim hate here is reaching genocide levels.
theyre practically turning a blind eye to innocents. i suggest you stock up on ammunition for future self defence.
>>
>>73432293
I get it though. Maybe it's not 100% serious all the time, but many of the concerns over Islam are real. Not knocking the religion, but it's followers are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 220px-Hasan_nidal.jpg (13 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
220px-Hasan_nidal.jpg
13 KB, 220x275
yeah, we love palestinians......especially at Ft Hood
>>
>>73431842
>the Jews here would stop fucking everything up.
You blame Jews in south Africa?

Why?
>>
why do pro palestinian protesters chimp out when they get BTFO
>>
>>73432783
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Africa#South_African_Jewish_moderation_and_liberalism

Israel had our backs until the end, we shared nukes and beers.
>>
What do you think about Hamas?
>>
>>73433213
Same as ANC and IRA, Terrorists.
>>
>>73433213
I don't support them. There's a lot of confusion among Palestinians and they really have no idea what the fuck to do about their situation. They want something they can never have.
>>
File: 1461453785902.jpg (31 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1461453785902.jpg
31 KB, 620x413
>live in chicago suburb
>huge jewish population
>rich palis come here too and seemingly have no problem with it

Why? Do they miss home?
>>
>>73430048
I don't mind Palestinians. I know a lot of Muslims and they're kinda like a lot of Mexicans just trying to make a living. One of my best friends was a Muslim. But mass immigration is like grabbing a handful of m&m's and getting a skittle. And I'd rather not take that risk.
>>
>>73433748
Hey Chicago suburb here too. Orland Park. Small world.

>>73433760
oh yeah trust me, definitely not suggesting that.
>>
>>73433150
As an expat Saffa nothing makes me madder than a white ANC supporting self-hating cuck.

(Yes I know >Jews >White)
>>
>>73433748
The rich arabs and jews in my school get along well too (NYC). I don't know if they're Palestinian though
>>
>>73432406
its not about religion anymore. anyone who's not white are pretty much racially profiled as a muslim
a couple of days ago an italian economist got arrested by the fbi because a woman think he's planning a terrorist attack by writing some math on a notepad.

this stupid ass fuckery's no longer about religion. its about racially profiling people just because some nutjobs that happens to be not white are terrorizing others.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 625x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 625x425
>>73433402
>>73433465
What about based Hezbollah?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.