[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard evidence proving Culture > IQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: First Black Liberia President.jpg (28 KB, 338x493) Image search: [Google]
First Black Liberia President.jpg
28 KB, 338x493
The story of Liberia:

>In the US, circa early 1800s, there was a movement to resettle American free blacks and freed slaves in Africa
>By 1867, more than 13,000 Black Americans had moved to Liberia
>They intermarried largely within their community, developing an ethnic group that followed western cultural values( Republicanism, Protestant, Education)
>They did not identify with the indigenous Africans of the tribes they encountered at all
>Instead they saw them as inferior and tried to force them to assimilate to western culture with the use of schools/religion
>Pressure from France/UK caused Liberia to lose valued territory causing a setback to the country
>In the earlier part of the 20th century, A economic policy was implemented to attract foreign investment
>Between 1944&1970, the value of foreign investments increased two hundredfold.
>From 1950-1960, Liberia experienced an average annual growth of 11.5%
>With the expansion of the economy, revenues from the government was utilized to construct and modernize infrastructure
>the streets of the Capital were paved, a public sanitation system was installed, hospitals were built, and a literacy program was launched
>several thousand kilometers of roads were built, as was a railway line to transfer resources for export.
>Early 1960s, Liberia began to enjoy its first era of prosperity
>Liberia had earned the reputation of being a pro-Western influence in West Africa
>In 1980, a military co-op lead by a group of native Africans who despised the westernized Blacks took power
>majority of Americo-Liberian government officials were executed and the natives took control of Liberia
>Natives viewed the westernized blacks as opposers
>Civil war broke out and Liberia turned into a shit hole under the natives rule
>End of story

Black guy here(inb4 nigger), please explain how after reading this story how you can still conclude IQ is a bigger factor than Culture when it comes to building a nation and maintaining it?
>>
>>73429073
Why is his skin so white?
>>
Sorry tldr, don´t give a shit. But of course culture > IQ. The few high IQ people ruling a "good" culture can make the stupid ones work towards a goal/dream that is worthwhile in progressing their culture/nation/race/whatever.

If stupid people have the basic goals of their culture in their head and work towards it, they get shit done. Extreme case of that would be slavery.... they also got shit done.
>>
It's a bit of a chicken/egg problem.
>>
>>73429418

And to add to that: You probably won´t create a "good" culture if you don´t have at least some high IQ people which also get the possibilities to spread their ideas. So everybody has to work together, otherwise it doesn´t work.
>>
>>73429073
> No, no, no..
>We didn't say that a low IQ races couldn't run a country
>We said they can't run a country unless the high IQ members of their race are in charge, and the low IQ members follow those leaders

/pols/ ability to rationalize to reinforce their beliefs is literally unmatched.
>>
File: morals_abstract_thinking.png (2 MB, 697x8275) Image search: [Google]
morals_abstract_thinking.png
2 MB, 697x8275
>>73429418
But society doesn't create IQ.
IQ creates society.
Genes create IQ.
No genes for high IQ, no high IQ.
No high IQ, no quality culture.
IQ isn't a social construct, society is a biological construct, thus, you notice that the man pictured in OP is mulatto, and the "ruling class" was likely also heavily mulatto, leading to the "native" Africans to resent them as foreigners.

Little thought experiment:
>find all the "based blacks" that /pol/ worships
>Thomas Sowell, Shelbey Steele, Obama
>how mixed are they?
The more they are known for their intellectual accomplishments, the whiter they will be. Run this same experiment with historical blacks known for their intellectual accomplishments. IQ follows the same pattern:
>IQ is almost uniformly an average of the IQ of the two parents
There are specific reasons that indigenous (pure) Africanoids didn't even event the wheel by the time European colonists arrived, and mixed blacks were required to be the ruling class of Liberia.
>>
>>73430461

>But society doesn't create IQ.

Hard to say I would say. Society and IQ progressed during the last 3000 years. So what was there first? The good society that took care of it´s people so that some people actually had the time to think about stuff (and not just food) in order to create philosophy for society?

Or was the IQ there first and from that the society progressed? Like someone already said, bit like the chicken and the egg.

For instance, people moving north from africa into harsher weather forced them to adapt, i.e. take care of food over the winter, changing their "social behavior", changing their way of life. So what happend faster there, evolution to increased IQ due to harsher surroundings or adaption of society first in order to keep up with the new living conditions?
>>
File: Tubman.jpg (526 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
Tubman.jpg
526 KB, 1024x666
>>73430461
>thus, you notice that the man pictured in OP is mulatto, and the "ruling class" was likely also heavily mulatto, leading to the "native" Africans to resent them as foreigners.

The darkest black persion in the picture was the president of the country during it's economic growth. Imo, he looks 100% black.

Learn to test your hypothesis before presenting your conclusions, sir.
>>
File: multiculturalismm.jpg (70 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalismm.jpg
70 KB, 500x457
Niggers gonna nigg the country
>>
>be niggers
>become slaves to white people
>get a lil of massa's disk here and there
>now 70% black
>function at near human levels
>get freed and get a free trip home
>use what you learned and your heightened intelligence to better society
>get constantly dragged down by niggers
Man, I'm usually quite openly racist with little sympathy for niggers being niggers like, but I'll be damned if my heart doesn't bleed for the minority of good, honest, hardworking black people that constantly get dragged down by the nigger hoards.
>>
Iq is 60-80% genetic.

twin study tests have already proven this.
Now, may I ask what exactly did these mulatto niggers do to award them intellectual prestige?
>>
>>73429073
A potion of the Americans who migrated to Liberia were mulattoes but the vast majority were full black. The only reason why at the start the mulattoes ran the country is because their white rape fathers gave them money, while the darker skin blacks usually came with less money.
>>
>>73430461

Society does provide the chance for you to become smarter. I wasn't particularly smart as a child or my early teens, but I worked on it hard and I did peak on my potential. I believe there is a genetic factor to intelligence, but also myriad of other ones such as cultural differences. Many American blacks could become smarter than what they are, but there's a lot of peer pressure not to become too "white" (smart/well-read) so they bomb at school and thus severely handicap themselves. If they did work on it, you'd see better results. There are also other factors such as access to proper nutrition in youth, which crashes down the African Black IQ average.

I'm certain the lower Black IQ standard could be increased, but not without accepting the reality that there are genetic differences between races.
>>
File: 1460895843255.gif (832 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460895843255.gif
832 KB, 320x240
>>73431838
>The darkest black persion in the picture was the president
the figurehead
>all his staff, the "plural presidency" who actually do the work he signs his name to, to present a "single executive image", are lighter skinned
Gee, imagine that. I bet you also think Obama sits in an office, doing all the work himself. I bet you think all presidents do. Didnt you say the people rose up and shoah'd the rulers...maybe making the president a very dark skinned man was a wise choice to avoid having that happen again.
>>
>>73431838
and he was still mixed ancestry, hmmm, makes you think
>with his mixed background, tubman failed to cross the "indigenous-elite" divide

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-15590715
>>
File: transracial_adoption.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
transracial_adoption.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>73435776
>Society does provide the chance for you to become smarter.
only if society selects for smarter genes, a process that takes thousands of years without countervailing forces that are dysgenic, selecting for stupidity
>>
>>73431838
Why is Eleanor staring at that man's BBC?
>>
>>73438118
So let me get this straight, all the achievements made in Liberia prior to westernized blacks losing power can not be used as evidence to conclude culture > race because a small minority had European ancestry???

Yup, pol is literally leeddit tier when it comes rationalizing away things that threat their dogma.
>>
>>73429073
>Black guy here(inb4 nigger), please explain how after reading this story how you can still conclude IQ is a bigger factor than Culture when it comes to building a nation and maintaining it?
Because of all the scientifici studies comparing twins, reared appart, together and a bunch of other kind of studies. IQ is 60-70% genetic.

Fuck your hisroty naval gazing. Your race is filled to the brim with sociopathic idiots, get over it.
>>
>>73439669
A few of the smart ones got together and made a passable imitation of our society with substantial outside help, but they couldn't make it last.
>>
>>73429073
>cherry picking: the thread

the smartest things our house niggers have done, is not return back to the wild
>>
>>73439986
I made no argument regarding the validity of race base IQ disparities. My claim is that culture plays a bigger role than IQ, and I base that of historic events, or am I not allowed to do that?
>>
>>73440082
That's your hypothesis, the evidence is hardly convincing. Yeah, some had mixed blood, but not enough to make the huge difference of outcome compared to when the natives ran the country. No, only culture can explain such a huge difference.
>>
>>73440659
I'm not talking about mulattoes, I'm saying that the average black is too dumb for a stable and prosperous black nation to last very long, even if the few smarter blacks are at the top.

Liberia got lucky and they had a lot of help. You're pitting one example of short-lived success against countless examples of black failure.
>>
>>73441139
I picked this one specifically because the group of blacks in this case started off with the necessary knowledge, skills, and values that typically lead to a successful society.

It would make no sense for me to pick examples like Haiti when the starting population in that case were uneducated slaves who had no knowledge or experience that goes into developing and governing a country.

And honestly, majority of the cases regarding blacks and self governing is similar to that of Haiti. Usually, the group is either thrown into the position of trying to run a country with absolutely no knowledge to do so, or they start off running a country with a mentality of hatred towards western society due to oppression(Ex, south Africa), so they resort to keeping their retrograde cultures which end up turning a the country into a shit hole.
>>
>>73442296
The Haitians shot themselves in the foot by murdering everyone who was white or mixed.

What about Rhodesia, where there was no de jure segregation and blacks enjoyed a higher standard of living than neighboring countries?
>>
>>73429073
>Obama
>W.E.B DuBois
>Nelson Mandela
>MLK
>Liberian niggers

What do they have in common?

They were succesful among blacks.

They are mulattos (interbred with whites.)

Their hybridity led to their success. It's too obvious. Only half white blacks have ever led fruitful movements. Come on. It's too obvious.
>>
But what did the Liberians do? They were sent there by whites, helped by whites, and invested in by whites all while imitating whites. Mimicry isn't exactly intelligence.
>>
File: this is for you.jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
this is for you.jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>73429073
Niggers are as worthless as they are useless.
>>
>>73430461
There is some video floating around of Thomas Sowell where he points out that the IQ scores of different groups have changed over time, within America. Unless there is some super duper speedy evolutionary changes occurring, differences in IQ in the same ethnic group over a few generations suggests there is atleast a component of IQ that is controlled by cultural/exogenous factors rather than it being solely genetic.

IQ scores are more malleable than you think.
>>
>>73442868
I have to do some research on Rhodesia, I'm ignorant on the history of that country.
>>
>>73443392
Yes, Thomas Sowell believes group outcome is determined by culture rather than genetic determinism.

White Liberals and Black Rednecks -- a book by Mr.Sowell -- is the reason why I favor the culture argument over the IQ one.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.