[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Italy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Dioporco
>>
>>73427436
You guys should up the ante and just not let any migrants in. If they reach northern Europe, you're facing a two-pronged invasion in the future,
>>
you can live a luxurious life buying only italian products.
>food
>cars
>clothes
>>
>>73427597
Blame Europe aka Germany
>>
>>73427436
Tornate alla Lira diocane
>>
File: Il_Divo_poster.jpg (22 KB, 244x350) Image search: [Google]
Il_Divo_poster.jpg
22 KB, 244x350
Watched that movie last night.

Is Italy really that bad? I mean, we also have politicians courting organized crime in exchange of votes in Brazil, but we are a Third World country, that's expected of us.

How could Italy become a developed country with such corrupt politicians?
>>
>>73427811
Always blame germanfags
>>
>>73427436
The girls are cute. Most of them are Catholic.
>>
>>73427436
For whatever reason all formal clothes claim to be designed in Italy
>>
>>73427436
pls cum
>>73425012
>>
>>73427436
visited once, food was good and the roman/renascence stuff was cool
>>
>>73427846
We can't ... mrs Merkel don't let us drop Euro PuttanaLaMadonna
>>
>>73427436
materazzi
gooloo gooloo
>>
>>73427862
because big industries and american flow of money. plus, we were the border of the iron curtain so americans filled us with moneys.
we actaully are a third world country, at least in the south. two years ago I met some brazilians tourists here in Sicily and they told me they were feeling at home, for poverty and skin tone lel
>>
>>73427436
You won't exist for much longer, you don't have kids and are going to be replaced with albanians, arabs, and shitskins
>>
>>73427862
>Is Italy really that bad?
Yes.
>>
File: Onofrio_Barone.jpg (17 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
Onofrio_Barone.jpg
17 KB, 241x300
>>73430270
this is literally our history since even beforethe Roman Empire. we are the original melting pot
picrelated is italian born and bred
>>
File: Julius Sobieski.png (111 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
Julius Sobieski.png
111 KB, 220x293
>>73427436
I really like Italians. Roman empire was great. Italy was the heart of Catholicism for centuries and therefore the role model for our political thinkers throughout the ages who were inspired either by roman republicanism and catholic egal/social thought The Rennaissance was a big thing here and the golden age of our country, a ton of Italians came here in the XVI cent and were very infuencial. The entire Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth was in many ways one big Rome LARP, with the nobility speaking latin in every second sentece in their memoirs and texts. In the interwar period our far right liked Mussolini way more than Hitler and Natsoc.

Too bad you are being flooded by niggers and have terrible economic crisis and literally no good politicians in the entire political class. Renzi is also pushing the nigger quota on us as hard as Merkel. And the entire Catholic clergy in Western Europe should be gassed as they are worthless traitors who stand for nothing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.