[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam saturn and the Hajj
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 1458817036976.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458817036976.gif
205 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
What's going on here? And do muslims even realize this relation?

Exodus 20:4
"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, NOR SHALL YOU PLACE A FIGURED STONE IN YOUR LAND TO BOW DOWN TO IT; for I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 5:8
You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.

You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

TL;DR my thesis is that the kaaba might be satans prison symbolically with his followers flowing around it. It certainly is not worshipping the god of the bible what is going on there.
>>
>>73423841
Interesting theory anon, the big clock tower there is the eye of Sauron
>>
>>73424121
>Big clock
>Big Cock
>Where's the 'Black'???

/pol/ has ruined me
>>
>>73424121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
>>
File: Sauron overlooking the orcs.jpg (110 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
Sauron overlooking the orcs.jpg
110 KB, 800x550
>>73424315
Yes anon, look at this, the Makkah Royal Clocktower I think it's called
>>
>>73424605
If you place the black stone that is at the corner of the kaaba inside the crescent spire, you get the eye of sauron like in lord of the rings. Tolkien imo was very redpilled and ofcourse knew the history about islam trying to attack christian europe (men of the west) for 1400 years.

The black stone is a star meteorite that fell from heaven, a socalled bethyl stone. Which mohammad called yamin allah (right hand of allah) and symbolizes the mahdi of islam.
>>
>>73424605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o84G0yPr6oE mecca clock tower night, the crescent spire is illuminated by a thousand points of light.
>>
>>73424468
Anon, I've had a similar theory, Mohammad is the polar opposite of Jesus.

He was just a greedy man vying for power. I need to read the Bible and the Quran to compare them both, but I've seen enough to know which is the truth.
>>
>>73424807
that clock tower was only built a few years ago
>>
>>73425072
>i need to read the bible and qur'an to compare them both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg

These videos might be helpful, some very adept christian respond to muslim attacks to the bible on various topics. You will also be able to crush a muslim in a debate with the ammunition contained in the videos. Even the sheikhs and imams are destroyed by these arguments, and muslims are told that these arguments cannot be refuted and therefore islam is correct. Little do they know.. many of the common arguments are refuted in the above videos using both qur'an and bible in the relevant places.
>>
File: Catastrophic Failure.jpg (16 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
Catastrophic Failure.jpg
16 KB, 183x275
>>73425415
Anon check out this book, I've only read a few chapters but it is very informative on the doctrines of evil
>>
>>73425276
Yes but the crescent spire and the disk is prevelant in the beast empires mentioned in the bible, all the way from ancient egypt.. that mimic the eye of sauron

here are a few examples;

isis horus crescent and star inside the crescent)
Apis bull (golden calf horns are crescent star is inside its horns)
asteroth queen of heaven (crescent) and baal (star)
Molech (crescent) and star (remphan)
Diana (crescent) apollyon (star)
Artemis (crescent) star that fell from zeus (star)
Islam allah (crescent) mohammad/mahdi (star) and also the star meteorite.

If tolkien was as redpilled as is blatantly obvious for me to see he would realize this connection with islam using the exact same symbols.

The kaaba predates islam aswell.
>>
>>73425594
Yes for those who don't have the book he is on youtube aswell here is example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

Where he details how muslim organizations developed the term islamophobia and piggybacked on top of sjw movements to enforce sharia law doctrine for critiquing islam. The various political organizations are mentioned.
>>
>>73426151
Anon, if you are familiar with the Christian religion you may want to make a /Christ/ General to save the heathen /pol/acks.
>>
>>73426400
I'm very informed on both christianity and islam, christianity being the true, islam being the counterfeit that wants to subjugate or destroy the true and judaism (galatians 3 mistake they forgot to follow the messiah when he arrived with a global covenant and stuck to their traditions) being somewhere in between. I'll consider that. Thank you i hope you found the information useful.
>>
>>73426400
I just noticed something more anon.

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, NOR SHALL YOU PLACE A FIGURED STONE IN YOUR LAND TO BOW DOWN TO IT; for I am the LORD your God.

Aside from the stone (muslims pray towards mecca towards the kaaba and the black stone no matter where they are on earth)

Look what it also says.. "or a sacred pillar" Like an obelisk.. Remember the one finger salute muslims do.. no god but allah.. That's obelisk isn't it.. That ancient egypt the first post flood empire that god judges had a habit of constructing.
>>
>>73423841
I don't understand your thing here

Are you surprised about muslims worshipping a piece of asteroid?
>>
>>73428315
Understand that muslims are taught in islamic texts to go to the injil (the 4 gospels of nt mark matthew luke and john) and tawrah (old testament) for verification.

So the question is do muslims even realize that what they are doing is directly what god warned against doing.
>>
>>73428315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM

The muslim dillemma 3 minutes in and onward.

People who haven't studied islamic texts don't know that muslims are instructed to go to the bible for verification of islam, this is where you can nail them by using the verses they refer to to refute islam. Not that they will necessarily listen even if you show it to them, but understand that relation and it might be easier for you to understand why what muslims are doing and what the bible is saying about it, is not good news for muslims.
>>
>>73429081
these american "lectures" always have this "weird conspiracy theory" feel to it
But ofcourse he could be right, it will still not change the problem with Islam
>>
>>73429081
you still there, Victor? Was this all your output? Just putting up this thread and then go away?
>>
File: 1458705162144.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1458705162144.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>73429523
No ofcourse there is a problem with islam, i am not saying there is NOT a problem with islam i'm not sure where you got that vibe. The whole point of the OP is that there's something clearly very WRONG about islam.. and it needs to be talked about more often.. Go after the islamic text instead of the follower, and then you can convince the follower better not to follow it when you show it is incorrect.

Don't forget that muslims follow an ideology, if they did not follow that ideology they would be very nice people.. ex muslims are some of the most red pilled people out there.. and very brave people for doing what they do. Leaving islam takes tremendous courage and the ones that do often end up being some of the strongest anti islam people out there for it. And for good reason, allah has great punishment against those abandon submission to him.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/apostasy.aspx

Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Bukhari (84:64-65) - "Allah's Apostle: 'During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"

Both of the featured scholars are very steeped in both the bible and islam and the muslim debaters actually are wanting to steer clear of these two because how much they get destroyed every time they agree to a debate, so they don't do that very often these days.
>>
>>73430059
No still here, i apologize for the delayed response.
>>
>>73430840
I actually opened up the thread because "saturn"
Whats with Saturn?
>>
>>73430059
Remember, that islam is not genetic.. and muslims are not a race, So when they call you a racist for not agreeing with islam, laugh at them and remind them of this.

it is an ideology that must be scrutinized analyzed rigoriously and defeated, if we are to save western civilization and any semblance of even secular societies.. Because islam and its followers the muslims, represent the direct opposite. Islam means submission for a reason.
>>
>>73431109
Did you even watch the video in the OP?
>>
>>73431349
Yes it is an ideology, but you cannot debate these people, they're entrapped in their thinking, just like these kind of people that believe Michael Jackson was a son of god and the likes.

We could see very well here in western europe, how a group of arabs that were very secular, all of a sudden got dragged into this ideology
And we have to understand WHY they're being dragged into this

>Didn't they get any nice gf?
Ofcourse they had every possibility for a nice gf (sweden yes)
>Didn't they get any jobs?
Nowhere would they've gotten so many jobs and perspective than they got here

What is the real reason, they are getting sucked into this
And I don't believe that they actually read the koran
I actually believe that there are certain secret services from the USA / Israel that push this crap here in europe
>>
>>73431904
You're not getting it because you're approaching islam and trying to explain islam by looking at people on a personal level instead of looking at islam and knowing about islam. This is why you don't understand why these things keep happening.

Islam functions like the borg, it is repetitive, it is unyielding and non compromising except to decieve, and it creates communities that will threaten or manipulate people into it.

"well i know this guy and he seems like he's nice".. you're still not getting it.. attack the texts.. and you will find out the means to defeat it..

The saying it is not about islam why they are doing these things is the great fallacy in this. It IS about islam.. Islam IS the problem.

I'm the ultimate multiculturalist in this view, i'm the one here trying for you to understand why they go to islam on the basis of islam.. it's not about them as individuals or people, it's about the doctrine and what it constructs in terms of societies and communities and their desire to indoctrinate threaten or pull people in.
>>
>>73432449
No you don't understand what I'm saying

No matter WHAT you and the scientist in your video are finding out about the fallacies and errors in the Quran, the muslim will NOT listen to someone like YOU
They only listen to their Imans and the rest of their group

Just imagine you're a jihadist, now what would be the first step?
Attacking Syria? Attacking Lybia? Attacking Bataclan in Paris? Attacking Brussel? Attacking some low-class village in some west-african country?

Certainly not

Your priorities would be to attack Israel and USA

And this is why I think the "Imams" here in europe are paid shills by the USA
>>
>>73431904
Simply.. study islam.. it's the best antidote to cure your ails about how you are not understanding why they keep doing these bad things..

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html

288 narrations of mohammad glorifying jihad and becoming a mujahid and killing kufar as being the best thing aside from honoring the family and praying.. and what carries the highest reward in paradise is being a mujahid.

Understand that bukhari is only second to the qur'an in authenticity. Bukhari is part of the sunnah which is where from you get sunni the majority of muslims, they follow the sunnah of mohammad.

You do not understand because you keep believing the lie that it has nothing to do with islam, so you look everywhere else but what islam teaches and that is why you will never stop it because you can only stop it when you realize that ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM.. not the individual.

Everyone seems to be saying what muslims are and what they believe, and they're probably good guys, but these same people like you don't know what islam teaches.. This is your problem. maybe because you do not want to see that this is the problem.. But the fact remains.
>>
>>73432905
It's not paid shills by the USA, islam wants to take over the west.. and whilst you're believing that it's intelligence agencies this and that (they are greatly taken over by the muslims btw. especially under obama) islam is gradually taking over by infiltration.

When you do not know what islam teaches they trick you into having enemy that is not them and whilst you're shadowboxing blindfolded they're behind you laughing preparing to slit your throat when they gain enough power to do so legitimately by instituting sharia law.
>>
>>73432905
>they want to attack the US and israel, they're not doing it so islam must not be the problem.

Why do this prematurely and ruin everything, when they are slowly taking over the US and europe by birthrates and keeping their communities in check with local sharia law courts etc. untill the muslim demographic is so powerful that they can do whatever they please.. Why would they do so by force.. look up the phases of muruna.

Islamic nations/islamic empires are experts at warfare.. they use everything for war including the womb.. they have up to 4 wives in mosque weddings for them to appear as single mothers in the statistics.. islam is growing by subversion and the local communities are keeping them muslim with threats and various things.

A mosque in islam did you know that it must be built a little higher than a church or a synagogue.. everything in islam is about subversion of the kuffar when a battle is not directly feasible.. they are now taking over the western nations from inside.. so they inherit their weapons and technology..

A mosque is also a beachhead, once a mosque is constructed, that patch of land now belongs to the ummah regardless of what sovereign nations soil it is on. And they get foreign imams in to keep the local muslims compliant with the overall strategy.

Whilst you have slept and been like the 3 little monkeys, the enemy has been busy. It didn't stop just simply because you ignored it, and the time is running late.
>>
>>73433722
The lynchpin of stealth jihad is "this is not about islam" When you realize it is and address it as such.. then they will get violent because you are defending yourself directly against the attack. This is why they are so wanting for you to believe that it is not, because as long as you do not admit this, you can't stop it.
>>
File: 1459356626335.jpg (53 KB, 489x494) Image search: [Google]
1459356626335.jpg
53 KB, 489x494
>>73433722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHcsIHshhs

Muslim converts also in many cases, change their names to an islamic name in case you didn't notice that.
>>
File: 1458665728808.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1458665728808.png
65 KB, 840x532
What is terrorism? People have forgotten what it is..

Violence threats and intimidation to achieve a POLITICAL OBJECTIVE.. (turning the west islamic).. When you critique it they respond.. (calling you racist or whatever) with threats and intimidation or violence.. Anything to SHUT YOU UP..

"i have been made victorious through terror" - muhammad.. follower of the lord of terror.. allah

Do you think islam spread through peaceful means...

Through peace he shall decieve many.. Islam is peaceful religion..
>>
Muhammad: “I have been made victorious with terror.” The Hadith, collected by Bukhari (4.52.220) goes as follows:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Seems like the muslims are just doing what is instructed, clearly it has nothing to do with islam... Given that muslims are to emulate the pattern of muhammad.
>>
File: 1458753227451.jpg (97 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
1458753227451.jpg
97 KB, 1300x732
>>
>>73423841
> Its one of these threads again
Islam having its own 30 years war right so you yuropoors better not let any refugees in
>>
>>73436927
Why aren't more muslim nations taking them in?
>>
>>73425072
>a greedy man vying for power.

exactly like joseph smith. curiously, mormonism is more similar to islam than Christianity.
>>
>>73437052
You don't know how right you are.

http://www.cph.org/p-21600-the-american-muhammad-joseph-smith-founder-of-mormonism.aspx

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/selected-articles/muhammad-joseph-smith-comparison-subjective-metaphor-or-sociology
>>
>>73437022
We are already full m8
The other arabic countries wont take them in
And Erdoğan wants to ship them to Europe, as for revenge for Libya and the fucks ups he participated with brussels
>>
>>73437347
I'm not saying you should take in more turk, but they should have taken them in in the first place instead of europe. When they even don't want to even citing cultural implications aswell as terrorism risks.. should be clear that europe who doesn't know them half as well as those nations do.. should definately not take in any when they won't.

And yes erdogans abuse of europe is quite disgusting especially how he is blackmailing the spineless european leaders for billions upon billions, that betray their own people.
>>
>>73437258
>You don't know how right you are

oh but I do. I live in Idaho, where there's more mormons per capita than Utah. (or it at least seems that way). It's hard being a Catholic here.

...but at least they're decent people... for now... I think when the US finally collapses, the mormons will definitely create their own nation in Utah and surrounding areas, and they will likely begin their own 'convert or die' campaign.
>>
>>73437615
Erdoğan is playing the "Fuck you up my turf more and you have to take my guys in sooner or later"
Since Murrica and EU spread the arab spring

And our army started bombard ISIS positions when Visa deal happened

So yeah, its one big blackmailing game
>>
>>73438181
>europe and murica caused arab spring
Obama is muslim brotherhood, dear türk.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html al ikhwan the project 1982

http://www.clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum

"Page 7:

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

Page 18:

“A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends” - This is where the Muslim Brotherhood listed its front groups in the U.S.. Note that prominent organizations like CAIR, ISNA, ICNA and others are named here."

pdf below with click arrows. translated from arabic.. discovered in raid. Filed as court document in a trial.

This is what obama has been doing..

It's not europe and america, türk.. it's al ikhwan.. they want to revive the caliphate to make middle east fertile for caliphate they must destabilize middle east..

They also are the group behind via grand mufti of jerusalem at that time, for the muslim world to back hitler. And participated with him in the hanshar ss scimitar division fighting for him and also the muslim world giving hitler oil.

They were created 2 years after fall of ottoman to bring the empire back.. (1924).. to blame this on europeans and americans, is not seeing the big picture here..

Notice how many years ago that document about mass resettlement as form of grand jihad was..
>>
File: HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg (1 MB, 1398x1152) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingHell1_HiRes.jpg
1 MB, 1398x1152
>>73423841

Thank you for knowing the truth and spreading it.

Others on this site might try to tear this down. Know that you are correct and never be afraid to speak the truth.

loud=/=right

God Bless and Stay safe out there
>>
>>73438181
clinton aid (remember benghazi and libya türk, that was hillary and obamas doing) linked to muslim brotherhood 37 page pdf with names organizations and quotes
http://www.shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf

obama (why he had his records sealed with executive order) linked to muslim brotherhood via blood. http://shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
>>
>>73439918
Thank you and to you aswell.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.