[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Automated shilling on Twitter and other social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jimpa.png (107 KB, 291x366) Image search: [Google]
jimpa.png
107 KB, 291x366
Suppose one wants to write a bot that operates on Twitter and other social media.

How would one design it to allow for maximum shilling? Can we have an idea thread?

The technical details (making it appear no different than a browser, etc.) are no problems.

First simple step:
>identify tags currently used for SJW and leftist campaigns (requires manual input every now and then)
>let bot follow a whole bunch of accounts we know are redpilled (one time step)
>bot finds where the tweets and SJW tags intersect and retweets these using both tags

Second:
>let bot follow mainstream media
>extract keywords from the articles they link
>find redpilled articles on alternative media
>retweet

What else to add?
>>
>>73423095

Maybe a bot that reposts local news articles everytime a gangster gets shot by the cops or another gangster under the tagline #BlackLivesMatter.
>>
Okay, this is stupid simple. Google Imacros. Its very easy to use and you can create extremely complex bots as its capable of being wrapped in JavaScript.

Basically,
>Search twitter for certain hashtags
>Extract text from page
>Compare it to a list of things to look for and reply to those tweets.

You could technically use the same method to shill on /pol/ if you wrote a captcha solver..
>>
>>73423095
Or maybe a twitter version of /r/StormfrontorSJW?
>>
>>73423514
A bit too insignificant. Also hard to let a bot infer what the article is about. It is also exclusively an American thing.

See my examples. This redpills people softly without them knowing it, and helps shift the bias in the Twittersphere

The bot should work tirelessly (with a sleep schedule) without being caught, possibly from many different accounts and IPs.
>>
>>73423095

To destroy feminists, use the hashtag #fatacceptance / body positive and say Shilldog wants to tax the fat "heavily". Pun intended.
>>
>>73424019
We should make one for here that slides the Hillary threads with nothing but info on her wickedness..
>>
can you imagine when ai assistants are commonplace. fuck, I just realized 4chan won't even be useable in 10 years.
>>
Also I'm saving ideas (will look at the thread once archived as well) and will follow this up

If an implementation is good enough to now be distinguishable from real users in any way (after some manual tweaking by the operator), it could be distributed on /pol/ for instance
>>
>>73424344
>to now
*to not
>>
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/social-networking-sites/580831-twitter-auto-follow-twitter-auto-tweet-imacros-script-my-friends-bhw.html
>>
>>73423095
>bot
Just pay some Indian $1 per day.
>>
>>73424019
>Imacros
Yeah, there are plenty of similar frameworks

Selenium (http://www.seleniumhq.org/) is a popular one with Python bindings. It has a plugin that lets you create the interactions easily.

I was thinking more of the actual shilling logic which would make up the bulk of the bot once the simple social media interactions have been ironed out
>>
>>73424811
>>73424019
>Compare it to a list of things to look for and reply to those tweets.
And what would the reply be?

Really the hard part
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.